Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Forums
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
New posts
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Another magic + archery nerf combo alongside a buff to non Alvarin footfighters mostly. They will make magic do 5 damage per hit before nerf Alvarins.
Iloros
Yesterday at 4:41 AM
General Discussion
Replies
6
Views
166
General Discussion
Today at 9:07 PM
Ibarruri
I
Balance in tjis game is a complete mess and 90% of THINGS are complete bait and waste of work
Iloros
Aug 26, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
6
Views
538
General Discussion
Today at 9:44 AM
Iloros
I
Sticky
Guides and Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Players | Wolfszeit
Speznat
Mar 24, 2021
Player Guides
41
42
43
Replies
855
Views
279K
Player Guides
Yesterday at 8:16 PM
Speznat
ggSV
Elijah
Yesterday at 1:44 AM
General Discussion
Replies
1
Views
81
General Discussion
Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Ibarruri
Low Hanging Fruit (Balance Before the New Year)
Emdash
Sep 26, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
1
Views
231
General Discussion
Yesterday at 1:32 AM
Elijah
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
Emdash
Friday at 12:51 PM
General Discussion
Replies
6
Views
322
General Discussion
Tuesday at 10:32 PM
Teknique
No one reads this
MortalEnjoyer42069
Oct 1, 2026
General Discussion
2
Replies
33
Views
933
General Discussion
Tuesday at 11:48 AM
Iloros
I
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
Emdash
Sep 13, 2026
General Discussion
3
4
5
Replies
95
Views
5K
General Discussion
Oct 1, 2026
Iloros
I
FROTHY
Jeff D
Jul 24, 2023
Screenshots/Videos
Replies
2
Views
5K
Screenshots/Videos
Oct 1, 2026
Emdash
Dark RobMO Emerges:
Emdash
Oct 1, 2026
Screenshots/Videos
Replies
0
Views
356
Screenshots/Videos
Oct 1, 2026
Emdash
U
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
Urtz
Sep 28, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
2
Views
273
General Discussion
Sep 28, 2026
Jackdstripper
J
Patch 3.1.0 PTR Reaction:
Emdash
Sep 16, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
7
Views
752
General Discussion
Sep 25, 2026
MO2RIP
I
This sentence here proves without any doubt they did not have any data they TOLD US they had previously. These people balanced their game off vibes
Iloros
Sep 23, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
6
Views
617
General Discussion
Sep 25, 2026
Ibarruri
Emdash Interview
MO2RIP
Sep 21, 2026
Screenshots/Videos
Replies
0
Views
756
Screenshots/Videos
Sep 21, 2026
MO2RIP
Long live Mortal Online 2 😢An optional premium subscription system.
Feitor
Sep 11, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
2
Views
427
General Discussion
Sep 19, 2026
manure
M
R
Sarducaa Proposal: More resource variety for gatherers and actual content for guild groups
Rishat
Sep 18, 2026
Feedback/ Suggestions
Replies
0
Views
384
Feedback/ Suggestions
Sep 18, 2026
Rishat
R
K
Make Mortal Sandbox Again !
Kashyk
Sep 7, 2026
Feedback/ Suggestions
Replies
4
Views
728
Feedback/ Suggestions
Sep 14, 2026
Teknique
I
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
Iloros
Aug 2, 2026
General Discussion
Replies
19
Views
2K
General Discussion
Sep 14, 2026
Iloros
I
Top
Bottom