No one reads this

Ibarruri

Well-known member
May 28, 2020
734
907
93
Meduli
Yup. Always been that way. The only people Henrik listens to are his beloved streamers regardless of how clueless, biased or self-serving they are. Everyone else might as well be talking to a wall.
There also litterally 10 people left in these forums, and still every thread devolves into a childish argument, so maybe Henrik has the right idea there.....
100% AGREE.
In mo1 forum was usefulll. Now is dead. Havent 0 influence. Only 10-12 guys read this shit.
 

Ibarruri

Well-known member
May 28, 2020
734
907
93
Meduli
FarmerJoe just confirmed they are adding my suggestion of dmg scaling on low health on Thursars next patch. Reworking thermoregulation into bloodlust.

You said it wont make it to the game. They literally are listening to my suggestions lol.

"
yah, crazy. It's like a cult haha.

also @ thursar dmg scaling with low health. I meant something you think might actually make it into the game. They doin that?
"

Thats your quote from anorher post

Now FarmerJoe confirmed they adding that to the PTR at least
Nobody cares about your suggestions. Don't take it personally. They aren't concerned with anyone's suggestions anymore. The fact that you maintain the fiction that you're relevant—or that anyone takes what you say seriously—is truly touching. You poor guy.
 

Ibarruri

Well-known member
May 28, 2020
734
907
93
Meduli
If we really examine the Robmo drama at face value.

He acknowledged the gms were banning for hacking and evading hacking. He just wanted to witch hunt people for like alt f4 exploits
Robmo is a poor guy. he have the worst work in videogames world.
 

Iloros

Active member
Dec 14, 2023
292
50
28
I didn't say that. I didn't even know what you were talking about and didn't even consider it. I simply asked you if that was making it into the game.

The whole point of me saying what I said wasn't to say I AM BETTER SUGGESTOR THAN U, tho you shud def put some respek on my name, but it was simply saying that a lot of the 'pieces' you want are the same shit I want, and the same shit people here want, but our point is that the game needs greater reform than that.

You are very contrary. It's just to prove a point that you are 'literally' fighting people who want the same things as you. I keep trying to allude to that, and you are still not getting it. Aiye. Oh well NJOY as said. Not gonna reply anymore - dance -
I mean dude, just being right about 1 thing, with the bloodlust, and btw you ddidnt even specify it should be dmg scaling with low hp you were very vague in your suggestion, doesnt mean the entire conversation wasnt you being completely dishonest and not proviidng any theory or evidecne for your claims, while ignoring all my best arguments.

The entire conversation was about you undermining how important balancing is.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

Well-known member
May 28, 2020
734
907
93
Meduli
I get 6k views on some of my posts, people absolutely read this lol. It also directly imapcts AI answers the most.
In my good times i had 20.000 in my post. you thiink 6k is much? not is nothing. usually same guys enter a lot in same post. One ICH post in old forum was 200k views. You not know nothing, jhon snow.
 

Iloros

Active member
Dec 14, 2023
292
50
28
In my good times i had 20.000 in my post. you thiink 6k is much? not is nothing. usually same guys enter a lot in same post. One ICH post in old forum was 200k views. You not know nothing, jhon snow.
I had over 20k on my oghmir psot, way over 20k, like 35k but Robmo deleted it. Im not flexing 6k, im saying people read forums... 6k is plenty reads.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri