YOU DON'T OWN A TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
I wish you luck with your attempted reporting of players after every death, I hope it works out for you. :)
Just from spawn killing. Afterall, harassment is against ToS, and spawn killing is harassment LOL

I don't mind dying fairly in the open. But when it is some greasy neckbeard trying to RP control a town, it needs a report. You're harassing people, you need the ban, and you'll get the ban. Just keep going please, then you'll see LOL

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
Just from spawn killing. Afterall, harassment is against ToS, and spawn killing is harassment LOL

I don't mind dying fairly in the open. But when it is some greasy neckbeard trying to RP control a town, it needs a report. You're harassing people, you need the ban, and you'll get the ban. Just keep going please, then you'll see LOL
Man the thing is, if you are being serious about this, then I don't think you are going to get that resolution you want, MO1 was running for what 10 years?, now we have MO2 running the same gameplay with the same vision so far, etc..

And I have never once seen anyone banned for killing a player who has decided to spawn over and over at one of the many priests in the game, there are spawn points for a reason.

If they are going to start moderating something like this, it would first come in the form of an announcement.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Wat killing a few nakeds isn't enough to earn respect of FELLOW MURDERERS? Unthinkable!

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Well that is what you get when you interrupt shmuckrick and pee-zone jerking each other off at red priests.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
wanted to write something constructive, but i think i will cook some popcorn and watch the show

D

Deleted member 44

Well that is what you get when you interrupt shmuckrick and pee-zone jerking each other off at red priests.
Haha. I literally laughed out loud. You're so hurt. Get good loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.