YOU DON'T OWN A TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
These people, honestly... You think because you spawn kill someone who is naked at a guardless town that you somehow own it. No. You are a potato.

You're not a player guard, stop with your RP cringe. You actually feel you are being wronged because a FELLOW MURDERER spawned in THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN SPAWN. There are two places you can spawn, both are camped by weird virgins pretending they own something.

All you're doing is pissing people off. I'm going to forever come to "your" town, just because i know it pisses you off. You know what? It is my town now i've decided...Stop spawning there.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Just like real life, who owns what is determined by threat of violence or violence. The cops under the mayors control is what makes the town belong to the mayor or to who every appoints the mayor on their behalf. If there was no cops to come force you to pay your city tax or enforce city ordances then you would not see people listening to the "owner" of that city.

Fabernum only belongs to tindrem because the guards of the tindremic empire are there in control.

The guards of kranesh say you are not allowed in kranesh. Its nothing to do about morals, its about how can use violent or the threat of violence to control that area.

• Love
Reactions: Rhias

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
Just like real life, who owns what is determined by threat of violence or violence. The cops under the mayors control is what makes the town belong to the mayor or to who every appoints the mayor on their behalf. If there was no cops to come force you to pay your city tax or enforce city ordances then you would not see people listening to the "owner" of that city.

Fabernum only belongs to tindrem because the guards of the tindremic empire are there in control.

The guards of kranesh say you are not allowed in kranesh. Its nothing to do about morals, its about how can use violent or the threat of violence to control that area.
Get out of my town. By my own arbitrary rules, like the ones you're using, i'm now the owner. Sorry. You'll have to leave.

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
Get out of my town. By my own arbitrary rules, like the ones you're using, i'm now the owner. Sorry. You'll have to leave.
Please kill me, I enjoy the content, and if you can't then instead you will die, keep coming.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Which kid were you, I was at priest earlier taking my turn camping it. Not our fault that Henrik messed up the game by moving all the red priest around.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It is against ToS to spawn camp, you'll get banned out of the game, let alone my town LOL
Man I love these post I really hope to see more of them. Its pure entertainment. I have more time in game priest camping then you have in game, still here.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
Man I love these post I really hope to see more of them. Its pure entertainment. I have more time in game priest camping then you have in game, still here.
You'll know it's my town when the GMs ban you LOL. What a weird virgin, he thinks he owns the town LOL

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
These people, honestly... You think because you spawn kill someone who is naked at a guardless town that you somehow own it. No. You are a potato.

You're not a player guard, stop with your RP cringe. You actually feel you are being wronged because a FELLOW MURDERER spawned in THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN SPAWN. There are two places you can spawn, both are camped by weird virgins pretending they own something.

All you're doing is pissing people off. I'm going to forever come to "your" town, just because i know it pisses you off. You know what? It is my town now i've decided...Stop spawning there.

Just shut upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
listen to the new hit single YOU DON'T OWN A TOWN [explicit] by EMCEE BIG LIPS hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Raknor

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
You'll know it's my town when the GMs ban you LOL. What a weird virgin, he thinks he owns the town LOL
I'd love to see the ruling you are quoting without a source, do you mind showing the ToS line you are quoting or GM ruling you are describing here?

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
It is in ToS, you can read it for yourself LOL

What a dummy.
oh man can I? But I want to see what ToS you are reading? The exact line, the exact source, is it on theonion.com?, maybe CNN? or some weird Facebook post with a blurry picture of text?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Nice argument. But since it is my town, you're actually the tourist. Enjoy your stay.
Its not a argument, just stating my opinion on the tourist coming to mo2 is funny. Im not arguing with you at all. But that doesnt mean Im agreeing with you. Just means I see no need to argue with you, Im just enjoying the cope post and hoping you are not a troll account pretending to be a rager.

Status
Not open for further replies.