YOU DON'T OWN A TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
oh man can I? But I want to see what ToS you are reading? The exact line, the exact source, is it on theonion.com?, maybe CNN? or some weird Facebook post with a blurry picture of text?
If it was on the onion then in 4 to 54 years it would end up happening

Glitch

Mar 27, 2021
LOL... If the crew is there and you flop.... They own the town. They get to do whatever they want while you stay in ghost or getting that gray bar. It's not RP homey. You got GOTTED.

Hear me out. Can you use the bank, crafting stations, etc? No?

Then whoever can...owns it. Period.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Lord Sneeze already claimed the town of kranesh. If you want onwership you would have to do business with lord sneeze.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
Its not a argument, just stating my opinion on the tourist coming to mo2 is funny. Im not arguing with you at all. But that doesnt mean Im agreeing with you. Just means I see no need to argue with you, Im just enjoying the cope post and hoping you are not a troll account pretending to be a rager.
You;re breaking ToS. You're going to get banned. End of story.

You don't own a town, it isn't your town. You acting like you're a victim because people are spawning in an area you tricked yourself into believing is yours doesn't change what the ToS say.

The GMs say it isn't your town; so guess what? It isn't your town. You saying it is your town for your pathetic little RP reasons is no different from me saying it is mine. Stop being cringe.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
LOL... If the crew is there and you flop.... They own the town. They get to do whatever they want while you stay in ghost or getting that gray bar. It's not RP homey. You got GOTTED.

Hear me out. Can you use the bank, crafting stations, etc? No?

Then whoever can...owns it. Period.
Except it is against ToS to spawn camp. All people have to do is report it and you'll be kicked off the game forever

I'd like to see you use the bank after you get banned LOL

It is the GMs town, not yours.

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021

You don't own a town, it isn't your town. You acting like you're a victim because people are spawning in an area you tricked yourself into believing is yours doesn't change what the ToS say.

The GMs say it isn't your town; so guess what? It isn't your town. You saying it is your town for your pathetic little RP reasons is no different from me saying it is mine. Stop being cringe.
Man you need to get your lips off whoever told you the ToS rules, it's lowering your ability to understand the gameplay of this game and what players can and cannot do.

Reactions: Bicorps

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Its not my town its lord sneezes town. I could be wrong but I dont rember ever saying its my town

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
Man you need to get your lips off whoever told you the ToS rules, it's lowering your ability to understand the gameplay of this game and what players can and cannot do.
How can it be your town when you're not going to be able to even go there soon? LOL

What an idiot.

It is the GMs town, all people have to do is report and you're out. No more RP town ownership

D

Deleted member 44

LOL this kid. Guy becomes a murderer but is too much of a beta to handle spawn camping, which by the way he can avoid.

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
I like that he cannot answer the hard questions so he just keeps repeating himself, I think he just needs to report people instead of posting his salt on the forums.

We do not want to know where on the doll you were touched in Kranesh, we aren't your therapists.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
LOL this kid. Guy becomes a murderer but is too much of a beta to handle spawn camping, which by the way he can avoid.
He could have taken something out of the wrong bag a couple of times infront of guards. Most new people who end up in kran are there because they accidentally went grey in front of guards.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
I like that he cannot answer the hard questions so he just keeps repeating himself, I think he just needs to report people instead of posting his salt on the forums.

We do not want to know where on the doll you were touched in Kranesh, we aren't your therapists.
Soon you won't be touching anyone in real life AND Mortal Online 2 LOL

Maybe if you didn't sit there all day RPing you'd get some real action

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
What i find funny is this guy is calling people beta when he is standing there with his 12 fully plated boyfriends slapping naked people who can't move.

Status
Not open for further replies.