YOU DON'T OWN A TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44

I can't find anything about spawn camping in the EULA, and even if I did it wouldn't matter. SV stole the EULA and will not enforce most things in there.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Just because you want to RP it is a troll, doesn't mean you can escape the argument. I'm spawn camping your posts up in here.
Im not arguing, havent thought about doing so since my first nible post.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
I can't find anything about spawn camping in the EULA, and even if I did it wouldn't matter. SV stole the EULA and will not enforce most things in there.

The cope! LOL

They're not going to let you camp the murderer spawn and block a significant portion of the playerbase from playing. That is griefing.

When you cost them money, your ass is banned, and you will cost them money if you don't drop this RP cringe.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
Im not arguing, havent thought about doing so since my first nible post.
You can't argue, that is why. You have no leg to stand on. If the town is yours? Then guess what? It is mine too. Sorry.

But overall, it is really the GMs town. Blocking people from playing by spawn camping will result in perma-bans. Have fun not even owning a game, let alone a town LOL

D

Deleted member 44

The cope! LOL

They're not going to let you camp the murderer spawn and block a significant portion of the playerbase from playing. That is griefing.

When you cost them money, your ass is banned, and you will cost them money if you don't drop this RP cringe.
How am I coping? You claimed something is in the ToS, which doesn't exist. We have a EULA. I linked the EULA, which doesn't contain what you say, and I'm coping?

Troll confirmed.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You can't argue, that is why. You have no leg to stand on. If the town is yours? Then guess what? It is mine too. Sorry.

But overall, it is really the GMs town. Blocking people from playing by spawn camping will result in perma-bans. Have fun not even owning a game, let alone a town LOL
Never really tried to argue and dont need to argue.

Big Lips

Feb 16, 2022
How am I coping? You claimed something is in the ToS, which doesn't exist. We have a EULA. I linked the EULA, which doesn't contain what you say, and I'm coping?

Troll confirmed.
harassment is in terms, spawn camping is harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.