Wich continent you wanna see Next?

What Continent Next?

• Total voters

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Here are the possible continents.

Star Vault ask us all what we wanna see next.
So please vote and discuss why certain regions are in your opinion more interresting or more worth to come next over other regions.

This is a very old map. So not the current possible one of course.
809-jpg.9768

Last edited:

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
All that long distances scare me In case of low population.

If they have not even picked one yet then it is surely a long time until they actually finish one.

At that point if there is low population then it probably will not make it anyway.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
If they have not even picked one yet then it is surely a long time until they actually finish one.

At that point if there is low population then it probably will not make it anyway.
Henrik mentioned in the last stream that he wants feedback form the community what they want next, because some people of the team can start earlier making things while other parts can still work on the current stuff. Because of cource not 30people can all work on housing for example.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
herbralter since it would put GK in the middle
saraduca sounds trash

BlackParagon

Aug 30, 2021
Herabaltar sounds most interesting to me.
Second one I voted was Nordveld, simply because that means we get inner sea which prolly means ships!

Snozzle

Apr 2, 2021
The last thing we need is any more land mass or thought of expansion. When the current game approaches an acceptable level of polish with points of interests and content then perhaps revisit this poll.

But If I had to vote, I daresay they should develop the whole map in tandem with a view to stretch the current landmass over the planned expansions. That would mean the terrain is actually interesting and not like watching paint dry.

Reactions: MolagAmur

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Henrik mentioned in the last stream that he wants feedback form the community what they want next, because some people of the team can start earlier making things while other parts can still work on the current stuff. Because of cource not 30people can all work on housing for example.

Right! We are pretty much on the same page here.

My comment was more towards those saying there is not currently enough of a population to support a second continent.

It is probably not a bad thing to have another continent in the works just incase things do jump off.

As it will take time for them to put one together.

At the end of the day there has to be enough of a population to put in a second continent at some point.

As well as a third, forth, ect...

If not then they are not going to accomplish what they are setting out to do here.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
I chose Herabalter so we get Gaul Kor at the center of the map :cool:
That is an interesting idea.

I miss Sarducaa, but the reason I voted for it was the drama of building the bridge to it against opposition in MO1; in Mortal Online 2, it could be an epic drama, take a year, cost thousands of lives... Or, the access to it could follow an entirely different narrative. Many of us enjoyed the idea of having to earn it.

And I did always want to see Nordveld.

laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Nordveld seems like a good choice Imo but Herbalter would be a new biome. Nordveld might be more snow aka same but position wise it seems best.

Even though this old map is not accurate to current map and shape of the continent

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
  1. Sidoia: Big fan of Sidoian lore and want to try to find out more about the lost Shinarian civilisation and potentially find some lost knowledge or artifacts. Plus I dug swimming and exploration in MO1
  2. Nordveld: Blainn was my fav race before they added the UE4 fur system which made them look awful, have hair sticking through equipment and their attribute pool being nerfed into the ground making them the most restrictive of races plus snow being an extreme environment that also looks epic and puts emphasis on thick hides for survival as opposed to crappy OP silks that were overused and overpowered in the first game
  3. Sarducaa: I didn't vote for this but I always thought Sarducaa was visually stunning in MO1 standards and really enjoyed exploring it even though I didn't do enough there to run into the reasons everyone hated it so to explore a current-gen Sarducaa would be awesome too (another extreme environment)

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
For Naval content I honestly think that Sidoia is the best continent to start with. The islands alone would encourage us to build boats to explore and transport could be something we actually need to pay people for. I love the idea of the 3 islands having there own politics and guilds and wars going on thats seperated from the rest of the game. As someone whos in a smaller group I also like the idea of living on a smaller island with a smaller playerpool. It could give small groups of players a nice place to live that isnt as competitive as the mainland for example.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
How about we fill Myrland up to the top with content (dungeon, etc.) first, and decide a few weeks after TC got introduced if the population is even big enough for two continents?

Reactions: MolagAmur

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Henriks game is just now going into a barebones open beta and he is already wanting feedback for another continent?

I can't say I'm surprised, but holy damn. There is so much empty space on myrland and we don't even know what the population is gonna be like yet. If its not over a few thousand they don't even need to think about a new continent imo.

If we needed a little more space I'd even vote to just make the map more vertical and add massive underground cities and cave systems that we can live in. Similar to the ones in Sarducca. But I know that sadly doesn't fit the lore...

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I liked Sarducaa very much in MO1 as a PvE-continent. But I know many players preferring another continent.

Another nice continent would by Sidoia because of ships and underwater cities with diving required.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelo