Returning to beta population numbers but with out the beta community.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Need to mention the horrible customer service as well. No other game have Ive seen such spite from the customer service people to their customers. Bizarre after dealing with asains derived mmos that came to the western market where they all ways admit fault and bend over back wards to compensate the player.

Just like how they deleted a players house or placing in front of the entrance of a keep but the entrance still be usable. The player obeyed all rules and the game allowed them to place it there. If SV wanted to delete the house because they had oversight in the placing system that is fair but they refuse to compensate that player for their oversight that lead to the house being able to be placed. They also claim the player was compensated but they have not and GMs say they will not.

Just how much horrible customer server can you have to your remaining players but expect this game to not end up like how MO1 did. @Henrik Nyström you need to do something about your customer service policy.

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
Need to mention the horrible customer service as well. No other game have Ive seen such spite from the customer service people to their customers. Bizarre after dealing with asains derived mmos that came to the western market where they all ways admit fault and bend over back wards to compensate the player.

Just like how they deleted a players house or placing in front of the entrance of a keep but the entrance still be usable. The player obeyed all rules and the game allowed them to place it there. If SV wanted to delete the house because they had oversight in the placing system that is fair but they refuse to compensate that player for their oversight that lead to the house being able to be placed. They also claim the player was compensated but they have not and GMs say they will not.

Just how much horrible customer server can you have to your remaining players but expect this game to not end up like how MO1 did. @Henrik Nyström you need to do something about your customer service policy.
Lol so Shmerrick build his house to intentionally block the door of a keep, an can't figure out why that a no no. Lol classic memrrick, just because you clowns can do something doesn't mean you should what part of that is hard to understand?

Reactions: Pipars

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Dont remove shadows from the ini kids its a gateway drug... next thing you know you'll be hanging with Tyguy and flying over tindrem with a giant messing hammer

brb need to setup my spinning jump feint macro

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jatix

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Lol so Shmerrick build his house to intentionally block the door of a keep, an can't figure out why that a no no. Lol classic memrrick, just because you clowns can do something doesn't mean you should what part of that is hard to understand?
Didn't block the door people could still get in and out, the game allowed it. Nothing against it in the rules. You dont understand what a sandbox is.

Reactions: Tloluvin

zers

Aug 4, 2021

@GM Asreal is that true? Did you say he was compensated and closed the thread without actually compensating? If that's the case that's some very scummy shit.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Also to the bakti tamer noobs. Don't even talk about combat. Stick to your threads about how being a tamer is too hard and how you
Can tell you've never played a melee slasher in a competitive environment. There's a reason spin + feint macros in combination with each other resulted in bans and team wide tournament blanket bans for their use in games like Chivalry and Mordhau.

Because it takes away player input without said player utilizing their mechanical ability aka Brain to hand communication. While spinning isn't hard to do, it's a simple swipe of the mouse, in melee slasher games it removes brain power requirement and in unison with feints and strikes added to said macro, makes pulling off certain moves a lot easier - Aka the Spin overhead backswings of Chivalry as an example.

It's not just a simple spin macro, it's macros that spin and at the same time do a stab that pulls into a feint, then does another attack input(If advanced macro). Most macros will spin + attack input + feint. It's not a foreign concept and has been around since Chivalry back in 2012/2013. Like sure you still have to aim, but 90% of the job is done for the person. It's like a recoil pattern macro, you still have to put the crosshair on a person...but the macro does 90% of the job for the person.

I don't need to record myself using it, I could write I macro that does this, it's not hard lol but I have self control and integrity. MO2 has an abundance of Chiv and Mordhau players, and the use of these macros aren't exactly a well kept secret. People are literally selling them. People meme'd their use and discredited anyone talking about it in beta, but it's a real thing and being used.

Like I said above

It's not just a simple spin macro, it's macros that spin and at the same time do a stab that pulls into a feint, then does another attack input(If advanced macro). Most macros will spin + attack input + feint. It's not a foreign concept and has been around since Chivalry back in 2012/2013. Like sure you still have to aim, but 90% of the job is done for the person. It's like a recoil pattern macro, you still have to put the crosshair on a person...but the macro does 90% of the job for the person.

If it takes away player input(mechanical input) when versing other players, it's an advantage, no matter how small.
Also to the bakti tamer noobs. Don't even talk about combat. Stick to your threads about how being a tamer is too hard.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Also to the bakti tamer noobs. Don't even talk about combat. Stick to your threads about how being a tamer is too hard and how you

Also to the bakti tamer noobs. Don't even talk about combat. Stick to your threads about how being a tamer is too hard.
Those with the loudest bark tend to be the first to become a loot bag in PvP. Now go pat yourself on the back more champ.

zers

Aug 4, 2021

Oh my bad. You are not from bakti. You are one of those fabernum noobs that get farmed on a daily basis.

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
@GM Asreal is that true? Did you say he was compensated and closed the thread without actually compensating? If that's the case that's some very scummy shit.
From my understanding as of this morning, no one has been compensated, house was deleted(which is fine, we won't do it again, there is a clear ruling and announcement not to with consequences if we do.),

A GM ticket was opened after the thread was closed to follow up on what Tychon had said as he was not compensated, the GM in question told him, he will not be compensated, specifically saying "We are not compensating for removing houses. If a house is removed the materials are not returned." When he was asked why, he said "It's policy"

After more questioning, the GM was not sure why schmerrick was told he was compensated or would be compensated, or why Discord removed the house, so he is obviously unaware of the situation entirely... Then he followed up with "houses that get removed are not to be compensated for."

I personally don't mind the specific rule, but I find it very unprofessional to make a new rule/announcement and not compensate the in-game time/asset due to it being placed pre-announcement.

I also think if they plan to deal with unintended use of in-game features in the way described above, then they need to deal with all similar issues that way, ANY abused game feature should be heavily investigated as a priority and "deletion" actions need to be taken for any in-game assets that were acquired by said abuse.
Either you do it for ALL unintended gameplay, or you make rules every time an instance comes up and forgive those who stumbled into it pre-ruling via a warning.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Deflate the ego a bit bud, no one thinks you're cool. You're not some S tier elite E-sport ready pro. You're a string bean poindexter, acting like he means something in a niche MMO.
Care to share your IGN? I wanna know the combat prowess of the guy acting like he knows combat.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Deflate the ego a bit bud, no one thinks you're cool. You're not some S tier elite E-sport ready pro. You're a string bean poindexter, acting like he means something in a niche MMO.
Bruh MO is life though. I put every bit of my effort into this game to display my immaculate "combat prowess". You gone learn you silly bakti tamer. Oh wait no you get farmed in Fab daily. Uhhh. Whats your name again btw? I don't even know even though I'm spouting out bullshit.

Care to share your IGN? I wanna know the combat prowess of the guy acting like he knows combat.
His name is Bunnyslapper. He lives in JC. Go get em! Show him who the master of combat is.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Bruh MO is life though. I put every bit of my effort into this game to display my immaculate "combat prowess". You gone learn you silly bakti tamer. Oh wait no you get farmed in Fab daily. Uhhh. Whats your name again btw? I don't even know even though I'm spouting out bullshit.
My goal in MO2 is to become like that Content guild. You know the one that is 99% of the time naked and getting farmed at JC? Man, can't wait to reach that combat prowess.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I think it's cool we got new skilled pop, but I tend to think even if a new player beat a vet w/ 10 years high tier combat exp in MO1, it wouldn't invalidate his opinion. I dunno why people get so mad. Like I said, trying not to beef w/ doods, but how can mentions of macros/ini edits make people so mad?

Dudes should def do knowledge to MO history tho and respect vets. :D

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
Didn't block the door people could still get in and out, the game allowed it. Nothing against it in the rules. You dont understand what a sandbox is.
Ya it not against the rules that why SV deleted it right because it wasn't breaking any rules blocking the door of a keep. Lol do you understand how stupid you are? No you don't but don't worry we're laughing at you not with you.

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
Why does it matter, the guy clearly knew placing his house in front of a keep door to block it was a no no, just because the game lets you doesn't mean you should do it. This would be like placing your house in front of a dungeon entrance an blocking the door. You know a GM will see it an delete it sooner or later so why do it? Only moron at fault is memrrick.

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
Ya it not against the rules that why SV deleted it right because it wasn't breaking any rules blocking the door of a keep. Lol do you understand how stupid you are? No you don't but don't worry we're laughing at you not with you.
I think it sounds like they didn't intend any buildings to be near the front side of the keep.
But regardless how close it was, it was not in the wall, it was not inhibiting access to the gate, so the game greenzoned the area for a non-keep owning guild, that usually means that someone in development decided the area was buildable and labelled the area as such, in this case it sounds like it was an oversight where they forgot to prohibit access to that area, and that is okay, they can fix the oversight or mistake, but why not move the house to a nearby OK area instead of deleting it? There was no bug/exploit used to create the house, the house wasn't hacked into place, it was normal in-game functions that put the house there.

Let's use a different example, if we talk to the statue that transports you from haven to myrland, it had restrictions put on it for items that could be allowed over to myrland, it clearly would limit the amount, but bags allowed for these same restricted items to be brought over, clearly another oversight by developers and I don't knock them, they are a small team and are not perfect. From my understanding there was a good amount of items that were brought over this way before the bug was fixed, clearly the bag was exploiting a limitation of the game, but let's say the players didn't know, they thought the bag due to the mechanics allowed them to bring the items over, shouldn't the items be deleted?

If players who did this wonderful bypass are not having the items deleted , why is a house being deleted for being placed within an unrestricted zone?

Reactions: Tloluvin