Returning to beta population numbers but with out the beta community.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You pretty much back stabbed the core community that has been playing your very rough beta constantly for the past year.

Red keeps are priest are not enough, you only use negative reinforcement to try to prevent players from playing the only worth while content in your game which is the open world PvP. All you do is punish people for winning in PvP, not fix the actual issue.

You lock the .ini which out letting us turn off shadows, remove grass, or lower the render enough when you game runs like garbage even with the ini on. You expect this to keep players in your game because some kids who mostly already quit and were never going to stay cried about people making this horrible running game have ok frames.
You are just going to see a drop of at least 100 players concurrent now because of this.

You put cancerous priest outside of dungeons which just results in nakeds running back to each fight that you have at a dungeon just to die on purpose to give more MCs and rep loss.

The bug fixes if they work this patch would be good and would have stopped some people from quiting but you are just killing off the players that would have stayed.

Yeah this patch had some good QoL and bug fixes but you still treat your core like garbage. We were playing this game with the lack of content of the beta, through wipes, through the worse bugs, yet you still treat ups like trash and wont listen or conceed. We would have cept playing by you do everything to make players who can play through the lack of content, bugs, sub prices, and hackers quit by punishing them.

Edit: thanks and credit for the title goes to Foe from TC.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I know this is a shocking idea but they're trying to make a game more appealing to "the core" or whatever you think you are entitled to.
You are just a despicable person. They didnt make the game better for anyone. The core group of players are the players that donated and kept this game alive for months so some person like you could come here to play for a couple of months before you go to a different game.

I know of groups that played all through beta strong as could be with their numbers losing half in just because of the priest changes. Keep priest aint bringing any one back.

Outside of that these changes are just garbage and someone like you comes here to tell others that you deserve the game more then them is just hypocritical.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Expecting optimization while at the same time expecting them to allow people to go wild on game manipulation is fine backwards thinking.

Priest outside SOME dungeons is not a problem unless you stay just outside the dungeon. Nakeds running through a dungeon to harass is.... hard to put it mildly. In risar, one risar will run a naked down like nobody's business. So all you need between the priest and your group is a spawn of like 1 or 2 mobs.

I also love how you are expecting them to magically do more? they are fixing things and you want... More?

Uh.... Yeah....
The fact that you self identify as the core player base while being on the verge of tears rage quitting daily to literally anything happening sort of lets us know that maybe, just maybe you are NOT part of the demographic that enjoy games like these.

Vaith

May 28, 2020
Tzone doesnt talk for me, you should stop acting like ur the spokesperson for "the core"

Also fiddling with the ini files is supposed to be bannable i think, either way its a cringe way of getting advantage, my 2016 computer runs this game well with untouched ini settings, if ur having problems upgrade your PC.

yurilai

Feb 27, 2022
iff im a millionaire i will donate 20% to SV and take them to a vacation . so pray for me

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Like to also mention how they nerfed stam again after we lobbied to get the last nerf undone. Still no fix for the stam situation. After release they renerfed a lot of the

Tzone doesnt talk for me, you should stop acting like ur the spokesperson for "the core"

Also fiddling with the ini files is supposed to be bannable i think, either way its a cringe way of getting advantage, my 2016 computer runs this game well with untouched ini settings, if ur having problems upgrade your PC.
You arent the core.

ini was not bannable only discourages and a lot of players needed it to make the game not run like trash. I got a 2017 GPU that was high mid tier for its time. Some people are ok with bad performance because they arent good enough to notice it.

Expecting optimization while at the same time expecting them to allow people to go wild on game manipulation is fine backwards thinking.

Priest outside SOME dungeons is not a problem unless you stay just outside the dungeon. Nakeds running through a dungeon to harass is.... hard to put it mildly. In risar, one risar will run a naked down like nobody's business. So all you need between the priest and your group is a spawn of like 1 or 2 mobs.

I also love how you are expecting them to magically do more? they are fixing things and you want... More?

Uh.... Yeah....
The fact that you self identify as the core player base while being on the verge of tears rage quitting daily to literally anything happening sort of lets us know that maybe, just maybe you are NOT part of the demographic that enjoy games like these.
Not true I can run past most of the minos and have them leash, I can do the same to risars. You only need to get to where they just cleared btw. First hand experience. And there is no reason to have these priest near where people fight.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
1646217434319.png
How is having 32 GB RAM as recommended spec ok? Why not allow us to turn off shadows etc. The game is too unoptimized to put rules like that. Even ARK allows ini

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Spend today about 3 hours runnig from priest to the next horse spawn to the town just to get zerked on the way and getting fucked up by tamed terror birds that run faster than any character.
I guess that's a enough "fun gameplay" for at least a month.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Company is dog shit and wont utilize optimization. They can't pump patches out in time. They don't know how to properly balance combat. Everything that was once appealing about the game is just gone. Admit it and let the tamers jerk eachother off outside Bakti as their pop goes from 300 to 400. An up from the 100 player population.

The simple reality is, nobody currently working at SV is capable of even removing shadows sadly rofl. They can't even put out one patch that doesn't fully revert every other patch they just "fixed."

Twistedendz

Jan 26, 2022
the point pool system is retarded, it keeps resetting for different reasons it's annoying as fuck , how hard is it to make a real pool system with points with a + and - so you can remove and add your points where you want them , this lock mechanism is trash lock or not points will go down under multiple weird ass circumstances .

AidanKyros

Jan 18, 2021
I can understand the direction behind the majority of changes that have occurred since release, but I am not sure I agree with what I think have been tiny steps towards that direction.. This is leaving IMO half-assed game components to work with in the current game.

I know this is Henrik's baby and he will make it what he wants when he wants and we can choose to support it or not, but it would be nice to not have the game become clunky due to what seems to be preparation changes for future systems, and call me out if I am spouting fake news, but what I understand from streams/posts, it sounds like a lot of our current concerns/annoyances revolve around a TC patch we don't have.
  • Added Red Priests outside of all keep locations.
For instance I believe adding red priests are due to not having enough for the red population after the removal of red priests near towns, the newer groups/players were shafted with vet's inconvenienced so this is likely a fix for the screaming that occurred due to the removal...
But I don't see how you decide to remove a ton of red priests without the thoughts of re-adding them somewhere else, the game needs to support the respawning of innocents and murderers, and with the priests separated by this "karma" score, there needs to be locations for this to occur, you cannot just remove a ton of spawn points without issues, moving them was fine, removing them before having the new ones in place was idiotic.

Now onto the new location, I am not sure how I feel about priests at keeps, I know I am biased from playing the old game, but if keeps are castles/safe havens for guilds that can be taken over, then a red priest during a siege is a terrible idea IMO, the butt fuckery if respawning at that priest during important fights will be ridiculous, if this is changed during the TC patch great, if this is modified to be disabled during w.e. siege mechanics occur gr8, if this stays as a staple, then dying near a keep during an important fight will be a joke.
  • Added Blue Priests outside dungeons. (Ik this is an old change now.)
Again I think this is a very questionable change, I don't think the convenience is worth the trolling that can happen with these priests, at the moment we set a guy or two at the blue priest during dungeon PVP to make sure ppl cant run back in, pulling mobs and dying/unleashing them on us after we already wiped them, it's not fun gameplay for them, it's not fun gameplay for us. Even if it isn't naked pulling, I have ran back into a dungeon with worn shortswords naked, and it is easy to parry up and take down any of the regular mobs in a small group to get back into a fight or grab gear....
Heck ppl can ghost to these priests, spawn naked, run through the dungeon if they know it well, grab loot from containers, run out, glitching the mobs into walls while doing it, and even if they fk up and die, they can keep trying till they get the loot out via the priest, it's a joke to have these at dungeons. Dying IMO at a dungeon should be punishable by needing to travel a distance far enough that your loot is still acquirable when you get back but not far enough that more then 1-2 tries is possible...after 1-2 tries your loot should be gone if you didn't succeed getting to it.
  • Prevent certain ini files from being modified outside of the game.
Another change I agree with and understand, but I still think it is completely terrible to do at the moment due to the terrible HW resource needs and lack of optimization/options in the main game/player menu. I play without touching .ini files, I run on 16GB of ram, 3080, 3600x specs, and I run on 1600x900 resolution all low settings in the player menu, because even if I can do more, I have seen the game shit the bed with 40+ ppl nearby and this has kept me stable at 58-60fps.........

I can't think of anything else that is really sticks out at the moment, the rest of the new patch sounds great, I hope the fixes work as intended.