Returning to beta population numbers but with out the beta community.

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
iff im a millionaire i will donate 20% to SV and take them to a vacation . so pray for me
My wettest dream is that a multibillionaire sheikh will fall in love with the idea of "what this game could become if...". He buys SV, he fires the owners after making them rich, and he hires really skilled people to work on Mortal Online 2. Everybody wins.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
How much self respect do you have to trade to even enable that lol
The sad thing is, it's the guys that talk about skilled based gameplay the most, utilizing these bot like macros that play the game for them. It's almost the equivalent to recoil pattern macros for games like Rust(Which get you banned).

• Wow
Reactions: Archiel and Daikos

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
My wettest dream is that a multibillionaire sheikh will fall in love with the idea of "what this game could become if...". He buys SV, he fires the owners after making them rich, and he hires really skilled people to work on Mortal Online 2. Everybody wins.
Which will lead to....

2-3 years before development starts moving again. Will take about a year before he realizes that the entire game is now outdated and that the people he hired have absolutely no passion towards the project which means bad results because of that and then decides his new toy is trash and decides to can it.

Throwing more money at something doesn't make it better and increasing the amount of people working on something does not make things go faster.

You dont need GOOD people and you dont need MANY people. You need the RIGHT people.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Which will lead to....

2-3 years before development starts moving again. Will take about a year before he realizes that the entire game is now outdated and that the people he hired have absolutely no passion towards the project which means bad results because of that and then decides his new toy is trash and decides to can it.

Throwing more money at something doesn't make it better and increasing the amount of people working on something does not make things go faster.

You dont need GOOD people and you dont need MANY people. You need the RIGHT people.
The game exist despite Henrik. Seb and the players who back this game because there is not another option is the reason this game exist.

Henrik is a hindrance to the game. You could have a far better game that was still faithful to the core idea of a first person UO spiritual successor with out all the stupid half implementations and idiotic design choices. And with out the contempt for the player base that holds this game up.

@Turbizzler
yeah its some serious cope that people still mention that spin macros are being used. Spin macros are not being used, swings need to be adjusted mid flight to land the hit. If you have a spin macro it will just hold you back. Please make a spin macro and record yourself using it in a real fight before you continue to go around spreading lies.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The sad thing is, it's the guys that talk about skilled based gameplay the most, utilizing these bot like macros that play the game for them. It's almost the equivalent to recoil pattern macros for games like Rust(Which get you banned).
Do you have any actual evidence on that. Spin macros I don’t believe are viable.

feint macros I could see being a bit more viable. Something that does a swing morph + feint and recenters you could be good.

foe

Oct 26, 2021
You miss the point. Options to disable should have been implemented INGAME. You are trying to justify VIOLATIONS of RULES. And of course its a huge boost pvp wise if you cant see grass and shadows.

How did I miss the point of it should be implemented in the game when the message you just replied to stated "This is a simple feature that should've already been implemented." I don't value rules because they're rules so zero fucks given.

Give no shadows option in-game and lock ini file.

This isn't about being morally superior. You're editing the fucking ini files lmao. Where does it end? You want a little more stam too? There is a program for that.

It ends where there is no significant competitive advantage moron; no shadows.

Reactions: ElPerro

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
What bugs me is they intentionally make foliage thats annoying as shit to fight in and around. All SV has to do to prevent all these issues is actually make foliage people dont want to turn off. and then making a setting to turn it off wont be a problem. Along with making their game actually run well. But 99% of the time it feels like they just dont care. It doesnt take 100 years of game design experience to figure these things out, its pretty unacceptable at this point.

Just wait until the subs kick in. I expect a ton of people to drop off when they start having to pay a sub for the unfinished mess that is this game.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Do you have any actual evidence on that. Spin macros I don’t believe are viable.

feint macros I could see being a bit more viable. Something that does a swing morph + feint and recenters you could be good.

swing cancel stab would be viable, any form of feints into a hit would be a competitive advantage. Not enough to get the W but it'd be more reliable than just kb/mouseplay. I don't think it necessarily matters, tho, cuz I'm finally accepting MO2 combat as more of almost rock paper scissors 'strategy' type combat opposed to action based. People can only have so many macros and once they've throw one out you can recognize it by animation, it's not like a fighting game where you get juggled for 75% of yoru health.

Edit: Also @Tzone I'm trying not to argue w/ people but ON EVERYTHING I know I've had a spin macro used against me. It was a jumping spin macro. There was a pause, then it happened, then a pause then it happened to hit the other side. I don't think you're thinking of the same thing people are talking about. Like if you look at how people spin in a duel or how say patwins spins, it's not like that at all. haha. Remember the video of that streamer guy fighting in the desert who was like WTF IS THIS?! and dude was jumping and spinning, it's THE EXACT SAME THING. Perhaps it's a skill some people have mastered, but the thing about MO is that any movement of the mouse will show on your char, so if people attack attack attack then everything goes 'stop' and then suddenly do a jumping spin, it's like HMM!!

Edit: plus it was miscreants and like I said I had already seen some of them and had a vid of some of them spinning in place w/ a macro superfast. So... I think it's def a thing. Doesn't mean it's a good thing, but it is a thing. Like I said, I got both parries on it (luck mbe but I did.) And I dunno why anyone thinks that macros of swing feint combos into a swing wouldn't be advantageous. ALAS. I won't argue anymore! HF buds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
ur actually dumb if you think a macro that spins and feints makes it easier to play btw lol
Can tell you've never played a melee slasher in a competitive environment. There's a reason spin + feint macros in combination with each other resulted in bans and team wide tournament blanket bans for their use in games like Chivalry and Mordhau.

Because it takes away player input without said player utilizing their mechanical ability aka Brain to hand communication. While spinning isn't hard to do, it's a simple swipe of the mouse, in melee slasher games it removes brain power requirement and in unison with feints and strikes added to said macro, makes pulling off certain moves a lot easier - Aka the Spin overhead backswings of Chivalry as an example.

@Turbizzler
yeah its some serious cope that people still mention that spin macros are being used. Spin macros are not being used, swings need to be adjusted mid flight to land the hit. If you have a spin macro it will just hold you back. Please make a spin macro and record yourself using it in a real fight before you continue to go around spreading lies.
It's not just a simple spin macro, it's macros that spin and at the same time do a stab that pulls into a feint, then does another attack input(If advanced macro). Most macros will spin + attack input + feint. It's not a foreign concept and has been around since Chivalry back in 2012/2013. Like sure you still have to aim, but 90% of the job is done for the person. It's like a recoil pattern macro, you still have to put the crosshair on a person...but the macro does 90% of the job for the person.

I don't need to record myself using it, I could write I macro that does this, it's not hard lol but I have self control and integrity. MO2 has an abundance of Chiv and Mordhau players, and the use of these macros aren't exactly a well kept secret. People are literally selling them. People meme'd their use and discredited anyone talking about it in beta, but it's a real thing and being used.

Like I said above

It's not just a simple spin macro, it's macros that spin and at the same time do a stab that pulls into a feint, then does another attack input(If advanced macro). Most macros will spin + attack input + feint. It's not a foreign concept and has been around since Chivalry back in 2012/2013. Like sure you still have to aim, but 90% of the job is done for the person. It's like a recoil pattern macro, you still have to put the crosshair on a person...but the macro does 90% of the job for the person.

If it takes away player input(mechanical input) when versing other players, it's an advantage, no matter how small.

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
I just want a block break already. This combat is a result of bad game design, look at all the other melee pvp games they have chambering and block breaks. Just give us one or the other so we can retire this abhorrent spin shit

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Can tell you've never played a melee slasher in a competitive environment. There's a reason spin + feint macros in combination with each other resulted in bans and team wide tournament blanket bans for their use in games like Chivalry and Mordhau.

Because it takes away player input without said player utilizing their mechanical ability aka Brain to hand communication. While spinning isn't hard to do, it's a simple swipe of the mouse, in melee slasher games it removes brain power requirement and in unison with feints and strikes added to said macro, makes pulling off certain moves a lot easier - Aka the Spin overhead backswings of Chivalry as an example.

I don't need to record myself using it, I could write I macro that does this, it's not hard lol but I have self control and integrity. MO2 has an abundance of Chiv and Mordhau players, and the use of these macros aren't exactly a well kept secret. People are literally selling them. People meme'd their use and discredited anyone talking about it in beta, but it's a real thing and being used.

Like I said above

If it takes away player input(mechanical input) when versing other players, it's an advantage, no matter how small.
Stop with the logic.

We edit ini and use spin macros round here, boomer.

My Tarkov looks like this now. I'm adapting.

1quGby9_1.jpg

but its OK. ITs JusT FoLiaGe AnD ShAdoWz

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021

Like I said above

This is just a way for bad players to cope, I get it. You'll never be good; there for, everybody must cheat.