Just need to relaunch at this point.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Wipe the keeps.

Not the players. The keeps arent even ready anyways, you cant even destroy them right now.

Start being harsh on the afk macro's.. perm ban them.

Reactions: Vulpin

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
Wipe the keeps.

Not the players. The keeps arent even ready anyways, you cant even destroy them right now.

Start being harsh on the afk macro's.. perm ban them.
Ya keeps should be wiped, but not because of server issue. They should be wiped because as of right now it first come forever serve, the idea to allow player structures day one with no way to destroy them is silly. Image a rust server with no explosives to destroy what other players make.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
1643747555134.png

They really needed to let us test all of the things before launching. Doesnt have to be like mo1 were people had so many prepatched or exploited stuff going on.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
They won't wipe because they view gold exploits and spawn exploits as part of the lore of the world for some reason.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They won't wipe because they view gold exploits and spawn exploits as part of the lore of the world for some reason.
So fucking true. Just like Suttners horrible tournaments the "RNG" elements of circling around a player to stab him at the 3 minute mark. Or the no blocking after 5 min rule. Apparently Henrik loves that shit.

Any normal gamer and RPers Im not considering gamers. Would balk at the idea of exploits and bugs being lore and great content for a game. Normal gamers would laugh thinking it was a joke that you wouldnt think that a RNG lottery to get into a game was ok and added lore to the "persistent world". Henrik saying its fair because you had the change to make it through the lottery to get ahead like everyone else. This is just how you make a shit load of people jaded and pissed off.

People already exploited gold and mats from haven, now they are exploiting infinite risars while almost everyone else is stuck in a rng queue. This game is shaping up to be as much of a trash heap like mo1 was and its only day 7. This game is going to have a even worse reputation then mo1, but mo1 didnt evne have a reputation in the first place.

plutus

May 28, 2020
View attachment 3447

They really needed to let us test all of the things before launching. Doesnt have to be like mo1 were people had so many prepatched or exploited stuff going on.
No one is forcing you to play the game. If you don't want any of this stuff, go play another game. The exploiters will get dealt with. If you have information on who is exploiting dm a gamemaster. They have always been good about banning people. It just might not be right away. Idk if you could tell, they're a little fuckin busy.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
How many of these threads are you going to make?
Well last one the OP closed because he was losing. This is about then needing to just shut down the game and relaunch at a later date because its not ready for release. Wipe is a side thing.

Do you have any thing to actually contribute?

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
That's a pretty ironic thing to say that people who get in are selfish. So because you and others can't play the game should be wiped?
The only sense it makes is that @Tzone obviously thinks everyone else is selfish if they log-in and play, instead of abstaining in solidarity.

The only way to extinguish tantrums is to ignore them, and I predict that's what Star Vault is going to do.

Reactions: Vulpin and plutus

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
Being in NA has nothing to do with it. Alot of my guildies are from NA and can play and others (including me) are from EU and cant play

Same here. EU and still in queue. Not seen Myrland once since release. Arrrrrgh!
*closes the client and starts a monkey island (tm) session*

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
They wont...the amount of tears produced from the afk macro and exploiter crowd with rushed keeps would fill the Grand Canyon.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
The only way to extinguish tantrums is to ignore them, and I predict that's what Star Vault is going to do.
It what I did. I set that user to ignore 2 months ago after reading how they posted back in November. It literally them just 24/7 shit posting the game, people that disagree with them, an constantly insulting the SV team any chance they can.

Last edited:

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Trust me guys, not playing is better than the lag when you do get in lmao. I got in 1 time. Was a massive joke. I died to some guy I couldnt see who was prob running in place a mile away, after killing like a 125 horse and player who couldn't try to parry or anything while I just out dps'd him because we were both registering hits 15 seconds late.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
If the exploiters get dealt with properly there is no need for wipe/reset if not then I would back a reset, can't stand people getting away with that shit, at game release makes it worse, like let's fuck the games economy before it start....selfish dicks /endrant

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Well last one the OP closed because he was losing. This is about then needing to just shut down the game and relaunch at a later date because its not ready for release. Wipe is a side thing.

Do you have any thing to actually contribute?

I've never been camped out of a spot in any game because I believe I can outlast anything. I have what borders on irrational self-belief and it has done me well so far in life (except for jackass haters who are annoying-ly sitting along-side waiting for me to fail in the most minor way); however, I am content to know the truth is the truth. They should have shut it down. They will forever pay the consequences. Like dude said "1 year later people will still be talking about this launch, and the devs are working 16 hours a day to fix it!" What I don't think he realized is people from the camp of "shoulda wiped" KNOW that 1 year later people will still be talking about this launch, and we felt 36 hours of progress lost was no big deal in comparison.

However, another 'hardcore' life lesson is knowing when to take an L. When the possibility of something reaches 0 and you have done your best to lay out your point, it's over. It's their thing now. Getting the game in some level of a working state would be the next best thing. I am skeptical of that given what is going on. I wish for 100x skill gain beta again, tbh. I had a lot of fun there.

At this point, it's not even relaunch, it's like take the game down, refund everyone's money who wants it, and keep building for the future. That would be the smartest outcome unless somehow their new fix is going to make it all work. I kind of wonder about that.

I'd go back to playing closed beta with no lag EZ. The only thing is, they can't charge a sub for that, heh. My mistake(?) was when they pushed back release realizing that I could get a bunch of play time for the cheap fee. I don't regret that. I regret believing that they had an ability to launch the game, no matter how rocky it would be. Now, I wonder, but we shall see shortly.

I would suggest just chillin' til then. All of the arguments have been laid out. All of the anti-wipe/relaunch arguments IMO have been deflated as people who misunderstood the core idea or emotional people who red-eyed it and don't wanna do it again. Unfortunately, this isn't court. The better argument doesn't win. SV is the arbiter here and while they have not entirely made it clear what they ARE going to do, they have made it clear what they are NOT going to, but at some point I do kind of wonder if this game will HAVE to shut down because they don't know how to fix it. That would be maxxx embarrassment.

That would be worse case, and if you wish, at that point, you can come back and say "told u so." If things turn out in any other way, like the game is playable at some point, I would say be happy because as much as I want to believe it's possible, I am getting the feeling it's not going to be.

shill

Mar 24, 2021
Money achieved on exploits and heaven-money-laundry-system should be removed from the game.

Wiping keeps - what a nonsense (unless any of above applies -could be checked from game logs and proven when shitstorm with login / server stability is over).

"After 25th of Jan when MO2 goes into persistant state - there wont be any server wipe ever" - get used to that finally.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
1643824500778.png
I just saw the SV share holder press releases. He apparently is saying its very successful launch.
1643824710561.png
Also talks about the negative ratings and the queue issue, says it will be solved during this week which is really doubtfull as the issue is just that the mainland has to many people so they instituted a queue not that we were having login issues in the first place.

I dont think the vast majority of players view this as a successful launch, and I dont really feel like they are going to get over the negative reviews with how jaded they are making their playerbase.