Just need to relaunch at this point.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yes lol how dare I provide my reasoning when I'm asked for it.

what was supposed to happen was you were supposed to quote my post in the other thread (remember you ignored me,) where I said you were annoying as hell and then I could have posted this video:

I am very disappointed it didn't work out that way.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
^ You dunno anything about me - dances -

I respect everyone's OPINION, but when we're talking about a topic of import, you gotta come with more than your OPINION. If you are coming like I DON'T WANNA GRIND AGAIN, that's a FEELING and an OPINION, and indeed it SUCKS. However, that is not a valid counter argument to doing what might end up having to be done anyway. You realize that is a distinct possibility the way things are going now, right?

I was just not understanding why you'd say you'd quit when you've also told other people that the progress made is nothing, and I believe what you are doing, in saying it sets a precedent for weekly wipes or w/e, is a logical fallacy. I don't want you opinion. I want your reasoning. My opinion is this is a shit show. I have listed my reasons.

My reason for why I'd quit if a wipe occurred is my opinion why I see a wipe as bad. It that simple. I never said I'd care if my progress was wiped I brought that topic up because that the #1 reason why people want a wipe, they feel cheated right now because they've made zero progress while others have maxed out their character. Sure some want a wipe because people exploited, but wouldn't just banning the exploiters be the better solution? After all exploiters aren't going to stop exploiting they'll just find new ways to cheat.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
My reason for why I'd quit if a wipe occurred is my opinion why I see a wipe as bad. It that simple. I never said I'd care if my progress was wiped I brought that topic up because that the #1 reason why people want a wipe, they feel cheated right now because they've made zero progress while others have maxed out their character. Sure some want a wipe because people exploited, but wouldn't just banning the exploiters be the better solution? After all exploiters aren't going to stop exploiting they'll just find new ways to cheat.

I have a friend that had this meme he would say often "no sane man...", what if I assured you that NO SANE MAN would believe wiping now would set a precedent. If there was a contract that we all signed to relaunch the game, accept the wipe, let the people out who want out, etc, and never wipe again after that point, that would help you accept a wipe/relaunch, or not?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Henrik today on stream said they are not pausing sales because they need a lot of players to keep the pressure up on the server. Henrik is treating this launch as a stress test instead of the opening on a new world and adventure.
Henrik is purposefully wasting peoples time, purposefully ruining the launch which is the prime and best time of most mmos.

Henrik doesnt care about the players or their potential enjoyment. This is not launch this is a beat stress test that wont be relaunched for the most superficial of reasons destroying the potential of this game and the worlds legitimacy.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Henrik is treating this launch as a stress test
Heh, if it acts like a Stress Test he might as well treat it like one.
Henrik is purposefully wasting peoples time, purposefully ruining the launch...
There seem to be a lot of opinions (to say nothing of their proportion) that the launch is already ruined. If he was ruining it on purpose, would he not have had to have been doing so since ten days before 'now'?

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Well last one the OP closed because he was losing. This is about then needing to just shut down the game and relaunch at a later date because its not ready for release. Wipe is a side thing.

Do you have any thing to actually contribute?
K at this point I agree with you.

This
shit
is
fucked

We are on what? Day 9?