Just need to relaunch at this point.

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
Also talks about the negative ratings and the queue issue, says it will be solved during this week which is really doubtfull as the issue is just that the mainland has to many people so they instituted a queue not that we were having login issues in the first place.

The way I understood the node system it might be that only a few nodes are overloaded that cause issues with the login server.

I mean, supposedly there had been more players online at once in the stress tests than there are online right now, that can't be the case if the limit on the main land was reached, can it?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
"After 25th of Jan when MO2 goes into persistant state - there wont be any server wipe ever" - get used to that finally.
Good argument against not wiping.

Its not like Henrik cant see the error of his ways eventually. Or should be able to do the wrong thing and not hear about it.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The way I understood the node system it might be that only a few nodes are overloaded that cause issues with the login server.

I mean, supposedly there had been more players online at once in the stress tests than there are online right now, that can't be the case if the limit on the main land was reached, can it?
They are deflecting the issue way from the node being full and blaming the login process instead which doesnt make sense as the log in issue only started when they put up the fake queue after the first 2 days of the world lagging out.

Its a lot harder to add nodes to the game then to fix a login issue. Took them a very very long time to fix the node line issues before. They are now adding more content to haven which just shows me they dont think myrland will beable to handle enough people for a while. They are probably hoping to delay people going to myrland for some time untill they get sarducca out.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Someone said there is a Henrik stream vid of him saying if the servers could not handle it, they would be shut down. Someone please find this video. I am going to post it everywhere I can haha. I've heard of it, but I have not seen it.

Oghmir

Jan 26, 2022
www.twitch.tv
It would destroy the player base and none would take this game seriously if they relaunched.
It has only gone like a week, calm down people and give them a break.

Oghmir

Jan 26, 2022
www.twitch.tv
Someone said there is a Henrik stream vid of him saying if the servers could not handle it, they would be shut down. Someone please find this video. I am going to post it everywhere I can haha. I've heard of it, but I have not seen it.

I don't think it is true. Stopping sales if the queue would build up is a whole different thing.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Trust me guys, not playing is better than the lag when you do get in lmao. I got in 1 time. Was a massive joke. I died to some guy I couldnt see who was prob running in place a mile away, after killing like a 125 horse and player who couldn't try to parry or anything while I just out dps'd him because we were both registering hits 15 seconds late.
It might be the new ping normalization, everyone gets AUS ping xD

• Haha
Reactions: Jatix

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I remeber him saying they would stop sales if the server could not handle it. But hes saying right now steam is not letting them. But other armature steam devs in the community say that there is a button to delist the game on the devs dashboard.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It would destroy the player base and none would take this game seriously if they relaunched.
It has only gone like a week, calm down people and give them a break.
thats the exact opposite of what would happen. Whey would people not take the game seriously? I don't take it seriously along with many others because the world is corrupted. Wipe would uncorrupt it and allow a freshstart for the player base.

Not wiping it will leave a horrible reputation among the gaming community in large of MO2 being a corrupted game.
No one takes mo1 seriously either for similar reasons.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I remeber him saying they would stop sales if the server could not handle it. But hes saying right now steam is not letting them. But other armature steam devs in the community say that there is a button to delist the game on the devs dashboard.

Heh. (That's all I got for that.)

Edit: Psych! He tried to hit the delist button but instead hit the EXTEND SALE BUTTON. ahaha.

Last edited:

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
already stated 1 million times : NO WIPE!
deal with it, it won't be the last BS with the economy of the game ... no long lived game is ever clean.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
thats the exact opposite of what would happen. Whey would people not take the game seriously? I don't take it seriously along with many others because the world is corrupted. Wipe would uncorrupt it and allow a freshstart for the player base.

Not wiping it will leave a horrible reputation among the gaming community in large of MO2 being a corrupted game.
No one takes mo1 seriously either for similar reasons.

the people that no-lifed and exploited the past week without logging out once are not going to quit the game if there was a wipe. Obviously, they want to keep their advantage, but their brinksmanship is laughable. I’d believe the few casuals that was able to consistently beat the queue would quit if there was a wipe, but not them.

Merkaba

Apr 30, 2021
View attachment 3458
I just saw the SV share holder press releases. He apparently is saying its very successful launch.
View attachment 3459
Also talks about the negative ratings and the queue issue, says it will be solved during this week which is really doubtfull as the issue is just that the mainland has to many people so they instituted a queue not that we were having login issues in the first place.

I dont think the vast majority of players view this as a successful launch, and I dont really feel like they are going to get over the negative reviews with how jaded they are making their playerbase.
It was pretty successful for me, I got in every day. Get good son and quit bein a custer, what a clown. WOOP WOOP FAMILY!

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
If the game wiped I'd quit, most of the people in my guild would also quit. Why should it wipe? Because things didn't go as planned? Well with that logic every time something doesn't go as planned the server should wipe, every time one person cheats the server should wipe, everytime a bug occurs the server should wipe. So no let not demand a server wipe everytime someone with an inferiority complex feels cheated, just accept the fact that things didn't go as you planned an move on.

An beside in a years time from now what occurred 12 months ago in game won't even affect how your currently playing the game than, that just fact.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If the game wiped I'd quit, most of the people in my guild would also quit. Why should it wipe? Because things didn't go as planned? Well with that logic every time something doesn't go as planned the server should wipe, every time one person cheats the server should wipe, everytime a bug occurs the server should wipe. So no let not demand a server wipe everytime someone with an inferiority complex feels cheated, just accept the fact that things didn't go as you planned an move on.

An beside in a years time from now what occurred 12 months ago in game won't even affect how your currently playing the game than, that just fact.

Being 100% real what could possibly cause you to quit if you lost 1 week of queue heavy progress? Did you gain something you won't be able to gain again? I don't understand. I mean, help me see your POV. I think you are just saying this because you know there won't be a wipe, but why would you even quit, remember, it's a marathon ETC... 7 days is nothing ETC.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
The problem is that for some dumb reason they thought everyone would be perfectly spaced out across the entire map and not concentrated in one of the three cities that actually are good

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Weird reason to quit. You know the game has only been up a couple of days also when almost no one has gotten decent time in the game. People say it doesn't matter if you wipe because you can just catch up in a couple of days but they also say they will quit if they wipe. Get your story straight.
Sounds like you are just stretching the truth.

the real truth is that the game is not ready for release, and it wont be ready for release for at least a month if the dev team works hard as the naturally do. The game is in disaster this last patch has not fixed peoples issues with queue and the game lags majorly now if you manage to get in. The current state of the game is unacceptable and they should just pull the game untill they can release it properly.

This isnt about wiping now and keeping going, this game needs to go back to beta instead of insulting its players like it us currently.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Good argument against not wiping.

Its not like Henrik cant see the error of his ways eventually. Or should be able to do the wrong thing and not hear about it.
If there had been a wipe —
Nothing about what you've posted so far makes people think that you'd be doing anything but complaining bitterly against Henrik if there had been a wipe — and for no better reason than that he said he would not wipe, ever, after persistence.

(I happen to think he made a mistake by saying that he would not, even if he never intended to do so, but that's water gone irrevocably under the Bridge.)

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The problem is that for some dumb reason they thought everyone would be perfectly spaced out across the entire map and not concentrated in one of the three cities that actually are good
A lack of experience in MMOs, most experienced players would tell him what would have happened. Lead choice maker needs to play more games and which higher end players so he can be competent in gaming.