Fish encyclopedia

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
i tried fishing in haven , multiple spot , hours and bait , gutta , jerbeus , canna , trudis ; anyo caught anything else ?

edit caught lake

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
i tried fishing in haven , multiple spot , hours and bait , gutta , jerbeus , canna , trudis ; anyo caught anything else ?

edit caught lake
That honestly all Id expect you to get. If you go a little deeper you might be able toe get cristula and be venteiosus

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
When players are complaining that you nerfed something too much, what do you do? Nerf it even more? Good job SV.
i am fine with this change but thats if they revert some of the older changes. i dont know why this did this now when this should have been the first thing they changed then started tweaking it more after. instead of reducing the chance of good fish by alot and increasing the chance are garbage fish. if these changes are harsh enough this very well could finish off fishing on being a profession and only be a hoppy in game

Last edited:

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
Well, as you say, I totally agree with lowering price for fishes but without first nerf.
i havent played in a week, but i cant remember the last time i have snapped a line. for me i am fine with a little more challenging fish but also that could mean. the 2 1/2 to 3m reel in time for deep fishing could now me 3- 31/2 which will extra suck. in that case it will be way to time consuming to get still get herbeus and trudis.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
When players are complaining that you nerfed something too much, what do you do? Nerf it even more? Good job SV.

I Think they are constantly tweaking fish rarity server side, so this change may be end up being a net positive or neutral if t hey increase the rarity of uncommon fish closer to their previous values

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
I Think they are constantly tweaking fish rarity server side, so this change may be end up being a net positive or neutral if t hey increase the rarity of uncommon fish closer to their previous values
yeah that is the hope. this is a good tweak IF they didnt or revert back to or closer to older catch rates, its really the catch rate that sucks

Fargus

Oct 17, 2021
It was either they halve the value of these fish so people couldn't farm endless amounts of gold with no risk or they completely remove the ability to fish inside guard zones or near any town.

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
It was either they halve the value of these fish so people couldn't farm endless amounts of gold with no risk or they completely remove the ability to fish inside guard zones or near any town.

People can still farm endless amounts of gold without risk, just at a slower pace. I'm all for jamming rare/profitable fish out of the city safety.

Fargus

Oct 17, 2021
People can still farm endless amounts of gold without risk, just at a slower pace. I'm all for jamming rare/profitable fish out of the city safety.
Slower pace being the key part of that, before the first nerfs I would easily fish a stack of silk ray in about 30 minutes with and decent amount of rng before this last nerf I could still fish it reliably but it takes me about 60 to 90 minutes depending on the rng. And now I can't farm for turtles guaranteed which is a very good thing.