Fish encyclopedia

Nividium

May 27, 2023
Caught legendary Canna 4652g, missed the legendary banner in the screen shot was so excited until I saw what it was I caught. New record?

Attachments

• Legendary Canna size.png
    Legendary Canna size.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 13

Cddizzym

Aug 28, 2021
Welp, guess whos back boys. Though reading through this all I dont have much hope for new fishes other then this new Legendary thing?

Klorinth

May 28, 2023
I am not able to figure out how to fish… is fishing not possible in Haven?
I am still learning how to play the game in Haven.

I am able to get a rod, line, hook, and bait. I can equip them all… and then nothing. It is like I am stuck in the rod UI. I can’t cast at all.

Klorinth

May 28, 2023
Thank you Angelo.
I watched that one previously. It didn’t help with my issue. Another player helped me figure it out… I just needed to use the Z key. Apparently it is a known bug.

WoodsWick

Jun 30, 2023
First Legendary and its a Blood Kua! Is this the record I couldn't find one bigger?

Attachments

• Screenshot (141).png
    Screenshot (141).png
    28.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (142).png
    Screenshot (142).png
    590.5 KB · Views: 19

WoodsWick

Jun 30, 2023
Legendary Canna, biggest model of any fish i've caught lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (145).png
    Screenshot (145).png
    769.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (146).png
    Screenshot (146).png
    41 KB · Views: 12

Zerginfestor

Jul 26, 2023
been trying to get some Kelp Dragon in the Eastern region of the jungle, but only been getting frogs, canna and grutta. Not sure if I'm hitting deep enough at 255 cm depth, or they simply don't have them there in the loot pool.

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
been trying to get some Kelp Dragon in the Eastern region of the jungle, but only been getting frogs, canna and grutta. Not sure if I'm hitting deep enough at 255 cm depth, or they simply don't have them there in the loot pool.
not deep enough. Without telling you too much, try about a meter deeper :) havent tried to catch them in the jungle yet but i also never gotten one in 255cm depth ;)

Zerginfestor

Jul 26, 2023
not deep enough. Without telling you too much, try about a meter deeper :) havent tried to catch them in the jungle yet but i also never gotten one in 255cm depth ;)
Tried that as well, and no dice. There's been a video months ago about the jungle having Kelp Dragon, but I'm guessing it was updated to not have that, or the Eastern region gets a crappier loot pool, which is sad.

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
yoo, havent played in like 2yrs left shortly before jewelry. anyone can give me a quick update what changed or got implemented in fishing

neiko

Mar 1, 2022
anyone updating the biggest catches? seems a few in the comments that are bigger than the ones listed on the front page

Paanic

Oct 12, 2022
I Catch blue squart to day. First time to see. Some body Catch blue squart alredy? How valuable is this fish?