Fish encyclopedia

Yucko

Jan 2, 2021
Any decent setups for Sandrays/Silkrays? Caught a few with 100/Strong/GiantGutta 1150 depth but very rare.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
Well, this is something new.... i was trying to catch one of those kelp dragons myself. When i was about to finish reeling, a steppe horse did pop out of nowhere on top of me displacing my character, it was already tamed and did belong to me, just right after i got a herbeus, i guess at the very least i should be the first one to catch a horse while fishing...

Attachments

• Impostor Sea Horse (2).jpg
    Impostor Sea Horse (2).jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: Balvrikk

cerhob

Sep 11, 2021
Not sure if this is that big but I got a bloodkau 20.84

Largest fish I ever caught!

Attachments

• unknown-5~2.png
    unknown-5~2.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 28

David

Jan 16, 2022
Wooow did they change the size on the blood kua? And nice a max KD

I still haven't caught a beast of a blood kua, my PB is under what others posted here. My line snapped a couple of times so i guess there are some monsters down there

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
i have the feeling that the size of the fish is purely rng and doesnt matter what time or bait u use, change my mind.
fishing for weeks the same setup and getting large margin of sizes.

Gabriel

Feb 12, 2022
Gatekeeping secrets like this about pve skills is one of the reasons so many people left MO1, this will just be a case of history repeating its self due to a secretive style of elitist gameplay. Its just sad.
Play the game, discover and learn soyboy.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know, I tried several times in Meduli with no success maybe because my low skill ?

No success here either with 30-35 tries, i tested every single hour just in case but maybe the time window on it is really small, either way ill try to find a cheaper bait, maybe we are missing something even cheaper because if not i wont bother to go above ganoids scales for my ranger armor.

Reactions: Gabriel

Caroen

Mar 14, 2022
Right now fishing is soulcrushingly unrewarding. In my 20+ years of gaming i dont think i have ever experienced worse design of any crafting skill ever. Elitism which sorounds it is making it even worse.

Reactions: Lonrex

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
Right now fishing is soulcrushingly unrewarding. In my 20+ years of gaming i dont think i have ever experienced worse design of any crafting skill ever. Elitism which sorounds it is making it even worse.

Yeah not wanting to spoon-feed your hundreds of hours of research to strangers on the internet is being an elitist, how entitled are you to think the other guys are in the wrong on this scenario... it amuses me.

EDIT: Also, its funny that for me this is the most interactive and rewarding fishing system i ever saw on a videogame, yes the system is currently nerfed to the ground on meat vendor value, but its up to you and other players to find the true value on the rest of the fishes, for example im selling Calxfish to other players at 60g per 1k, so if you know how to target a specific fishes you can have a lot of value there if there is demand for them.

Last edited:

Chaines

Jan 26, 2022
Hello fellow fishermen, I caught some new fishs (for me) today and was wondering if I could miss some mats du to lack of lore while butchering those:
Sand ray, Trudis, Boarfish, Giant Gutta
I would greatly appreciate any help !