Fish encyclopedia

Hydromelon

Mar 13, 2022
I have knowledge of silk rays, I wish trade my secrets for the location of a fish that yields ganoid scales!

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
HI folks, was wondering if someone could inform me on how to catch the Kelp Dragon. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
I love that 90% of people on this post have no idea what they are talking about. Also: To my fisherman who actually know things. Stop giving out secrets.
i understand what you are full
i am happy you figured out and got a Kelp Dragon because getting something unique feel awesome in this game. but opening sharing it only gets rid of the thrill for many to come that have the fishing itch and here of the "Legendary Kelp Dragon". there is no thrill and sense of achievement when you are able to just find that infomation. you probably think differently then me and that fine. just wanted to get that off my chest sense i saw you already made one video about a fish then started asking about the KD.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
how you felt was already known without typing it out like this. But your feelings, much like the kelp dragon, cannot remain a secret even if you say nothing.

View attachment 3800
Yeah plenty of people have asked about it. No i have not directly told them the set up for the KD because i too was given the set up. I did not think it was right to give out someone elses information so i didnt. which ive stated every time someone has asked. I have always told them that i can help with anything else fishing related. not sure why that screenshot was attached. it only shows that someone gave you my Discord information but i never received a message.

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
depth: 555
bait: rough dravit
hook: 5
That's a nice setup, i already used it few times at Meduli and, since you got one in jungle i assume that's like most other oceanic fishes, you can get them from every side of the map, you just have to be in open sea.

Don't over-post guides on rare fishes, people will try to assassinate you soon!
In part, Balvrikk is right. I like too to help people with fish but it's preferred to do it privately when asked, surprisingly there is lots of people that don't want spoiler because they are having fun trying to figuring out how to get that rare fish. Help people, but when asked. Everyone is happy! ;)

Reactions: Balvrikk

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
Any info on calx fish on the east coast?
For Calx fish i have my old MO1 setup and was fishing them at Tindrem Docks. I think you can still fish Calx in east coast but not 100% sure. I still have to test if the old setup still works. I'll let you know when i have time to test for them

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
1647327689251.png

SV please these catch times are ridiculous. I started reeling it in before the first mongrel horse level up. Anyways biggest Kelp Dragon anyone's seen or...?

Reactions: Najwalaylah