New profile posts

But my street understanding was just enough
To know what she really meant.
And I got to thinking while she was talk'n
That I know she told the story
hello good morning!, I have sent the video and request to change the property before integrity del steppe castle, (send the video as requested) I appreciate your support to change it, happy day!
If no one leads, then who can follow? Be the path in the light, that puts to night the truth it fears at the break of each dawn sight.
Starting a new adventure tomorrow on stream, really looking forward to checking it out!

367065355_826313672388052_6118334726488011202_n.jpg
excrement's head is mine. I flipped him the bird in the bank b/c he's a safe-spot-exploitating-horse-murdering piece o' pie. He followed me to the rooftops and killed my pets. I outburst him until he was forced to cross rooftops and became casualty to the Tindrem guard. I've been waiting on your head since you starting killing horses in the bank long ago.
Hi im Steve new to mortal i love streaming it from day 1 if anyone likes to join me find stuff out or show me the ropes pls feel free to DM me .
Tind, Fab, and Med brokers all filled up! Drink up! Money to be made in Meduli with my spelt buy orders, currently at 37c/u (that's 37g for a full stack!) due to competition. Might still go up if Besrezen doesn't back down. We got a buy order war going! Good luck to you sir!
Been Nr 1 since 2011. Always on top, never missed an arrow. But sometimes I aim for the ground.
Brewery refilled for thirsty travelers. It seems there was some beer left in the access chest, but some bonehead (probably Ownage) purposely spam-click withdrew/deposited until they disappeared. I had to put items in to get the beer back out to organize. Did I do something to you Ownage, or are you just a shitty person in general.
Brewery beer will be refilled soon, but someone cleared it out. Hopefully it was a few people, not just the turd in Fabernum that took it out the chest and is trying to resell 111 units of mana bear for 8g88s. His name is Ownage. Piece of trash.