New profile posts

СОD sure. give me 2 days
Emdash
Emdash
Appreciated. Remember, if Mortal glitches and doesn't show how much is there, we need to figure out an alternate means. I have trust issues. Nothing against you. Hopefully, it will!

Thank you very much.
Emdash
Hello. Pyrum 50g. far much. what about this price?
Emdash
Emdash
50g in Meduli.

COD to Maltie. 2 stacks.

If I can't see it's a whole stack in the mailbox, I will send it back, and either you can list it on broker or I can do a buy order. Or we can do one of each to be fair! Hopefully, MO will work as intended.

Peace.

PS: you are a weird guy with this communication type! haha. Thanks though. That's a good price for me.
Came to Kranesh to bring some beer by the reds. Guess they don't want it. FastLearner of Levia killed me on sight. You can blame them for no beer in Kranesh. Oh well... got plenty of markets in blue towns anyway.
Desperately awaiting the patch that will change MO. World news: Duli economy is RIPE for kids trying to get PAID. Which is ironic cuz I SEE OYKD ON THE LIST AIYEEE
Big thanks to the caravan that filled a buncha rice buy orders for me in Fabernum. Thanks for keeping rice beer flowing in the West! Fab, Tind, and Meduli reupped today! Fill my spelt buy orders for easy gold!
Привет, ваша гильдия еще "живая" если это приминимо к нежети))
Next Patch:
Drastically reduce extraction;
drastically reduce book read, including adding instant reads;
increase clade gain.

Then half your pop won't be in haven. New players are our last hope, Obiwan.
First time seeing a moderator logged into the official MO2 Forums! Thank you Asreal! Maybe we can get a GM to log in and look at some of the suggestions and feedback
Are you in EU timezone? What are you waiting for? Join Freedom Fighters today!
-----------------------------------------
The Noble Ones [TNO]
-----------------------------------------

Since 2014, TNO has developed elite mercenaries who provide a supportive, inclusive, and protected environment for all playstyles; PVP/PVE/Econ/Crafting.

Join at
TNO Discord
Cheers to whoever came by the Brewery and drank and ate their fill! Thanks for the tips. Keg access chest is all filled back up now with battle beer. Swing by the Brewery and grab some free samples on your way to war or find it Tind, Fab, or Med broker!
I bought a donut but it was a frosted cinnamon roll damn it. also, i've crashed 9 times in a few hours since the restart. love it
status: game crashed, my horse died and now im walking 40 minutes back home. EXCEPTION_ERROR_ADDRESS_BULLSHIT