New profile posts

The Brewery is temporarily closed until I get back up there to change the password back. Had to change it temporarily to avoid being busted in on by some very rude murderers. Their names are Somah and Toca of Tarenhal (sp?). Bring me their heads, and I'll give you a good bit of my finest beer.
Jungle Camp Freedom Fighters will continue to liberate the jungle of defiant heathens that do not bow to the goblin king. REE HEHEHR ehe
Again, I attacked exiting the Brewery by absolute trash. How do I know they are trash? I was able to get in the Brewery and shut the door as they tried to pelt me with arrows. Alas, this left my bear outside. No reason to slaughter it. No bags on it. But the worthless trash slaughtered it. Please bring me the heads of AnuQeiRo and rapante for this crime and I shall compensate you heftily with beer.
Made it by Vadda this week! Drink up! Unfortunately on my way out, I was assaulted by Tukh and Alfarinn. They murdered me, my horse, and taur dog, taking my haul of jungle fruit. Please feel free to bring me their heads for some free beer!
It's getting hairy out there. Two times in as many days was I attacked in the Orchard on the way to the Brewery. Lawful guilds, please help vanquish the scourge of murderers and bandits that have been patrolling the Orchard!
As all the watchers watch in horror, brilliant light becomes the fodder, the mirror shows a man who dodders, who age demands his valued slaughter.
Finally upgraded after so many years! i7 13700k, 4070ti, 32gb ddr 4 ripjaws (3200). m.2.. this damn thing is purring! MO2 never looked so good, and it's doing it so easily!
Jybwee
Jybwee
Yea, i'm upgrading from a 980ti (came out in 2015) and a 5th gen i7 (now i have a 13th gen, lol). I didn't upgrade JUST for MO, but it's amazing to see the difference
Emdash
Emdash
Yea I wasn't even thinkin' MO2 was going to exist when I built this IIRC. I'd def not build a cpu for MO cuz all it would do is consume more power. Haha. But yeah, the plus is good. 4k looks really good on this game, can't lie, but there's no way I'd ever play in it, even 50% scale.

Maybe in Haven haha.
Rhodri_Taliesin
Rhodri_Taliesin
Nice one, I remember back in MO-1 I was running some ancient Intel processor until I upgraded to a Ryzen 7 1700x and a GTX 1060. Then I added the 8gb of RAM.
Now adays I'm sporting a Ryzen 9 3950x, RTX 3070, and 32gb of RAM, with a AIO liquid cooling system and a brand new mainboard. It's never been a better time to be a gamer in my life!
Reactions: Jybwee
Name in game is Aspyre
Emdash
Emdash
wat up boy, enjoy, where you staying? :eek:
Vexi
Vexi
@Emdash i dont have a home home guild yet , just playing with one other friend, just to pass time , currently
i starting again in fab,
Emdash
Emdash
cool. Haven't been to the Fab in awhile. I don't usually go there unless I'm running rep or something.
Slarti balked at the grocery vendor. "You don't sell purified water anymore?! Too many customers to keep up with thanks to elementalism?! GO MAKE MY OWN?!"
Slarti Bartfast
Slarti Bartfast
apparently you can purify with natorus, even low level... i hope.. gonna try tonight... b/c i have to
Slarti Bartfast
Slarti Bartfast
it works, but at low level it's like 1500 PW for 10000W... could use a little salt to increase yield but that increase costs as well. Ugh.. gonna level natorus... hope it gives way more at higher levels.. or this is gonna be super painful... maybe i'll start a purified water market XD
Emdash
Emdash
WHY NAT. OOHH I'M PISSED. Dude, why isn't it cooking. You feel me, right? They have a chance to make cooking matter and purified water is important in crafting, believe it or not.

Are people trying to say it's distilled? Still should be cooking. Like I said... finally something to spec 100/100 cooking for and yea, like you said, you could even flip it. BUT NO.
Morin Khur! Haven't seen you in awhile. Just dropped a load of Forgiven's Peace, regular and light, on the broker! Good to be out East! Going to be brewing some more rice beer to get ready for Guymov's party.
Please avoid purchasing the beer on Fabernum broker from "SisterFister". This piece of trash took all the free samples from the Brewery and posted them in an attempt to steal and profit from my and my harversters' hard work.
  • Haha
Reactions: CherryKush
Emdash
Emdash
Check their name tag before you give out free samples. Sister fister? You want how many samples?? haha.
Finally done building up the Brewery! Whew! There's now an inn upstairs. Come check it out! Drink your fill and rest your head. Hoping to have an equerry soon, but that's still in the works. Also, beer dropped off and buy orders updated for Tind, Med, Fab. Thanks to the folks that have been filling my orders! You're helping keep the beer flowing in West Myrland!
Emdash
Emdash
got a map point for it? haha
Slarti Bartfast
Slarti Bartfast
Nah... I'll apply an official one like Forgiven sometime soon.
Emdash
Emdash
nice nice, sorry about duli. You might think I'm joking, but lol broker is tuff there. Sorry if I'm cutting into your sales. I won't be here that long.

Edit: when I get my juicing right, we can share a glass! You don't juice, do you?
Emdash thought of day: you can't really add in anti-zerg mechanics.
Paganel
Paganel
ive send to you pirum again
New [Eternal] Motto: Shoulda rolled with us!
Paganel
Paganel
I have send 20 000 pirum to you
Emdash
Emdash
for sure I'll grab it right now.
Emdash
Emdash
after making sure the cod said it was a whole stack, I bought. Good service.