What kind of gambling games would you like to see in Mortal Online 2 ?

What gambling game you like the most ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Voted 'Something else' because I think their first idea of having tables , dice and pieces where players could make their own games should be improved and expanded on.

And 'Card Deck Game' because I think some kind of card deck could also be added to the above.

Woody

Apr 4, 2021
- Dice (endless games playable with a pair of basic dice)
- Texas Holdem
- Chess

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
Top Trumps with MO2 themes like animals, weapons, metals, whatever. Basic cards available from vendor in taverns, best/rarest cards drop from bosses.

Each pack of cards is based on a theme, such as cars, aircraft, books, boats, dinosaurs, or characters from a popular film or television series. Each card in the pack shows a list of numerical data about the item. For example, in a pack based on cars, each card shows a different model of car, and the stats and data may include its engine size, its weight, its length, and its top speed. If the theme is about a TV series or film, the cards include characters and the data varying from things like strength and bravery to fashion and looks, depending on the criteria.

All the cards are dealt among the players. There must be at least two players, and at least one card for each player. The starting player (normally the player to the dealer's left) selects a category from his or her topmost card and reads out its value. Each other player then reads out the value of the same category from their cards. The best (usually the largest, but in the case of a sports car's weight or a sprinter's 100m time, for instance, lower is considered better) value wins the "trick", and the winner takes all the cards of the trick and places them at the bottom of his or her pile. The winner then looks at her/his new topmost card, and chooses the category for the next round.

In the event of a draw the cards are placed in the center and a new category is chosen from the next card by the same person as in the previous round. The winner of that round obtains all of the cards in the center as well as the top card from each player.[2]

Players are eliminated when they lose their last card, and the winner is the player who obtains the whole pack. Some variants of the rules allow 'three card pick', whereby a player who has only 3 cards remaining is allowed to choose any of their three cards to play with. Typically, this lengthens the game considerably.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Would love to see some card games (TCG), dice games and other board games. To prevent loosing your stuff, if you are regular customer and you know the innkeeper he can hold your boards, dices, cards... on safe. When you enter the inn just order some ale or wine and you can ask for your playing stuff.
edit: About Trading Card Games, I like the idea that we can buy basic deck from vendor. Though rare cards can be found in chest, urn, maybe dropped on the ground in the corner of the city, lost in the forest in some bush...

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Henrick confirmed yesterday that Mats Persson is already working on the gambel games and that we can bet gold ! 1 hour 20 Minutes

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
I'd like to see Mortal Online 2 not be a gamble of a game

What I mean is, I'd rather the game focus on improving on the things people liked and wanted and not just dropping things into it to fluff content size even though it's all the same or unenjoyable.

Card games like Blackjack are simple and easy to make / program within a game environment, and very little 'know' to play.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
So far Henrick confiremed 3 gamble games in the stream yesterday

-Blackjack
-Poker
-Chess

I hope more will follow

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Russian roulette. You lose and your account gets deleted. Then you can ask every new recruit to play it and then you'll have a guild full of real men with real balls.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Everytime you log in, it's a gamble.

A gamble if a nodeline doesn't fuck you over
A gamble if you'll find any form of activity outside of a town
A gamble if the broker works
A gamble if you go to a dungeon a cheater isn't there farming boss

We all took the biggest gamble of all, putting faith that MO2 was going to be a better experience than MO1.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yea dice are a must in any RP game. I like darts, too! Of course that's more competition.

As for gambling, yea I'd like to see more ways to bet, but that's up to us. Horse races, duels, bow shoot outs, bow marksmanship (they could at least make a game like darts w/ bows.)

Turb I feel ya haha but lil flavors are nice. Yo they are adding chess? LOOOL. That's wild. I finally can play cerqo in chess! :D Nah I suck at chess now. If we were 7 it would have been BODYBAGS.

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
I don't see why collectable cards couldn't go in a no-drop book. Spell books are no drop. I suppose it depends on the game, how many cards you really need to play it, and how easy it is to rebuild one. If it was an in-depth deck like MTG or where you get a small amount when out riding and can come back and play what you have, like Inscryption.