What kind of gambling games would you like to see in Mortal Online 2 ?

What gambling game you like the most ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Everytime you log in, it's a gamble.

A gamble if a nodeline doesn't fuck you over
A gamble if you'll find any form of activity outside of a town
A gamble if the broker works
A gamble if you go to a dungeon a cheater isn't there farming boss

We all took the biggest gamble of all, putting faith that MO2 was going to be a better experience than MO1.
This, the game itself is pure gamble. Why do u need more? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Turbizzler

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I don't see why collectable cards couldn't go in a no-drop book. Spell books are no drop. I suppose it depends on the game, how many cards you really need to play it, and how easy it is to rebuild one. If it was an in-depth deck like MTG or where you get a small amount when out riding and can come back and play what you have, like Inscryption.

The Gewnt Game from the Witcher could inspire. I am not a big fan of suchg Card games but many people are and it would be fun to search all collectables, or win vs some NPCS to get a special card or so.

ModestoGarr

Apr 7, 2023
I'd love to see some immersive in-game gambling options like classic card games or even unique, lore-based games that fit the game's world. Picture high-stakes tavern poker or dice games in bustling city squares. It could add a dynamic element to the virtual world.

And hey, if you ever want a break from the action, exploring free online slot games could offer a different kind of thrill. They're a cool way to relax and enjoy some gaming without the in-game stakes. It's all about finding that perfect balance between the virtual and the virtual-vegas!

Last edited: