Show us your inner Dark

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
This is evil personified to be blunt: "I have no problem when kids in africa die as long as i have my dividends." <- Case and point.
genuine question, what is the difference between someone who states that they're apathetic to someone who dies in Africa versus someone who is effectively apathetic to kids dying in Africa because they live in a completely different continent.

or in other words what is the difference between you and him. You sponsor a kid or something? You're super aware of what products you use?

Is it mostly just what they say and feel?

Would an african child be grateful for you and upset with speznat?

Reactions: Speznat

HappyHour

Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix
This has been interesting to read.

Happy-Hour-Sig-1.png

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
genuine question, what is the difference between someone who states that they're apathetic to someone who dies in Africa versus someone who is effectively apathetic to kids dying in Africa because they live in a completely different continent.

or in other words what is the difference between you and him. You sponsor a kid or something? You're super aware of what products you use?

Is it mostly just what they say and feel?

Would an african child be grateful for you and upset with speznat?

So the difference between me and him would be massive if I was the person I aspire to be. But it's still quite significant given the person I am. The most major difference is, if everyone was like me, even the imperfect version of myself I am, nobody would need to lock their door at night. Why? I might be willing to initiate conflicts in a video game based on competition as a source of mutual fun, but I'm simply not going to consciously screw over others for my own gain in my day to day life.

If I know your door is unlocked and you tell me you have ten thousand dollars in your dresser door, I'm not going to come take it because that's simply not who I am. Pretty sure if you're some dude Spetnaz doesn't know, and you tell him the same thing, you'll be down ten thousand dollars in pretty short order.

Secondly, yes. I'm actually a very conscious consumer. While it's impossible to research every brand of every single product you buy, our household has done research on our most commonly purchased products to ensure they're sourced ethically. Really that's what it's all about. Doing the best you can.

No. I don't sponsor any kids in Africa. As a recent college grad, I'm happy to have enough money for my fiance and I to live on ourselves. That will absolutely change if our own prosperity increases though. I may or may not sponsor a kid in Africa, but if I have much more than I need to meet my own basic necessities, it will benefit others who I don't have a direct relationship with. And even in our current circumstances, I wouldn't consciously screw them over to put myself further ahead.

*Sidenote. If Spetznat was the person with the ten thousand dollars and I was confident I could get away with it, I would give it to kids in Africa, because I do not respect your intrinsic value as a human or even fully recognize you as such if you routinely act on a lack of empathy for others. That's the chaotic-good side of me. He sees laws and morality as having no inherent value. I merely see laws as having no inherent value beyond when they create a better and more moral society, while morality has huge inherent value. We'd all be living in caves and stabbing each other with sharp sticks if we all behaved without regard to morality. Tribalism can only build so much when everyone is willing to screw over anyone they've never met.

Last edited:

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
So the difference between me and him would be massive if I was the person I aspire to be. But it's still quite significant given the person I am. The most major difference is, if everyone was like me, even the imperfect version of myself I am, nobody would need to lock their door at night. Why? I might be willing to initiate conflicts in a video game based on competition as a source of mutual fun, but I'm simply not going to consciously screw over others for my own gain in my day to day life.

If I know your door is unlocked and you tell me you have ten thousand dollars in your dresser door, I'm not going to come take it because that's simply not who I am. Pretty sure if you're some dude Spetnaz doesn't know, and you tell him the same thing, you'll be down ten thousand dollars in pretty short order.

Secondly, yes. I'm actually a very conscious consumer. While it's impossible to research every brand of every single product you buy, our household has done research on our most commonly purchased products to ensure they're sourced ethically. Really that's what it's all about. Doing the best you can.

No. I don't sponsor any kids in Africa. As a recent college grad, I'm happy to have enough money for my fiance and I to live on ourselves. That will absolutely change if our own prosperity increases though. I may or may not sponsor a kid in Africa, but if I have much more than I need to meet my own basic necessities, it will benefit others who I don't have a direct relationship with. And even in our current circumstances, I wouldn't consciously screw them over to put myself further ahead.

*Sidenote. If Spetznat was the person with the ten thousand dollars and I was confident I could get away with it, I would give it to kids in Africa, because I do not respect your intrinsic value as a human or even fully recognize you as such if you routinely act on a lack of empathy for others. That's the chaotic-good side of me. He sees laws and morality as having no inherent value. I merely see laws as having no inherent value beyond when they create a better and more moral society, while morality has huge inherent value. We'd all be living in caves and stabbing each other with sharp sticks if we all behaved without regard to morality. Tribalism can only build so much when everyone is willing to screw over anyone they've never met.
also @Teknique and @HappyHour

Kaemik, i think you got me totally wrong.

I see the world as it is, I for myself cant change the establisehed systems of robbing the african population. I for myself a powerless to do anythingh about it, even if i would be an activist and a vegan whatever guy. it wouldn't cahnge the world in my lifetime. ANd i wouldn'rt have any real impact on the world even after my death it would change nothing. If i would be the us presidant and the presidant of china and the money of bil gates than yeah maybe than you can change the world. but wtithout noo chance. I already accepted that long ime ago stuff i cant change, i will not waste my lifetime doing that.

I want to enjoy my life each moment i live. I dont want to waste my energy and my life in things i cant change. thats why profiting from it makes more sense. For my friends my family and me, befause when i got more than the people i know got more, my community got more, my friends got more, my family has more.

and second in your example i wouldn't rob you the 10000 because why should i. If you repsect me and you like me and i like you why should i, you trust me so you can also trust me to 100% percent. evne if i die. becasue your trust means more for me than any amount of money you can get, i would never betray someone who is loyal to me in any kind or way i would rather kill the guy who would have forced me to choose between. But if a gang is already robbing you anyway each month and i DONT KNOW YOU AT ALL. than why shouldn't i profit from it for my own sake and for the life of people i know. I cant change the fact that these people robbing you. And i can only be responsible for my action and what i do. And im doing no shit unless there is a logical reason behind, or it would happen anyways with me or without me.

second Moral and Ethics dont exists in reality. if they would exists we would live in utopia were everyone have everything they ever wnated. but thats not real.

If morals would exists in the real world we all would have burned nestle to ground. but we didn't.

Sure that some kid in africa die form nestle for all our prosperity is not right neither it is fair and nor it is good.
But the problem is it happens. If you participate in it directly or not. its reality it is like it is. Its hard and its frustrating and its shitty but it is like that.

And its no logically reason against profiting from it. because your friends your family and the people you know means more to you than people you dont know.

Im pretty sry i cant explain that very good. just google the estp mindset maybe than you realise how i think about that.

Thats why i hate the people saying. "oh shit we must stop nestle now". But as long that people dont throw molotovs immediatly or kill the responsible people at neslte. They are just hypocrits and shittspitters that dont take action. who think they doing the right thing, but they doing ntohing.

I admit i dont like that exploitation very much. But i relaise that i cant do much about it. And i see no ligical reason to take aways my freedom of choice and my freedom of opportunity for no result. Even if i change my life 100% i dont make any real impact at all. I can only make an impact about individuals and helping them and myelf thats stuff i care about.

its hard to understand and its hard tow rite that compact and in a way for someone else to understand.

to summarize:
Accept reality as it is.
And enjoy every second of your life.
And make the best out of it with the stuff that you're given.
Take care of the people around you.
Judge people by their actions not by their thoughts or by thier words.

Here maybe that helps:

General info:

The Mind Info:

Dark site:

Shadow:

Last edited:

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Suppose you don't know me. We've never talked, you have no relationship to me. You simply know I have 10k dollars, it will be simple to access, and if you steal it you can get away with it. I don't think you would steal from a friend. Your mindset seems very tribalistic as I said. It seems like you value others purely through relationship, not because they are human.

Morals and ethics do exist, but we do not live in a utopia. The reason is nobody is perfect. Even the most moral person is imperfect and falls short. That is why I drew a distinction between who I aspire to be, and who I am. If you actually become your aspirations, ever, you have set your standards that are too low. Were they not to exist though, we wouldn't live in an imperfect but steadily advancing world. We would live as animals taking what we we want, doing what we want to eachother, and harming and killing those who anger us as we please. Society is only possible because we've developed the ability to give a crap about those outside our immediate circle.

That is why I bother. Will I personally enact/enable massive worldsweeping changes? Probably not. But if I aspire to act more in the way I wish other to act then the world may be a slightly better place for some people. That's enough for me.

We're prettymuch opposite other then E on personality types. I'm an ENFJ.

Last edited:

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
second Moral and Ethics dont exists in reality. if they would exists we would live in utopia were everyone have everything they ever wnated. but thats not real.
You have moral and so does everyone else - different persons have different morals. I, for example, hold true and correct moral views and most other people just have double standards ;)

Joke aside, I think most well to do peoples drive toward moral behaviour is simply crushed by the onslaught of unrestrained consumerism.

ps: Nestle is evil.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Suppose you don't know me. We've never talked, you have no relationship to me. You simply know I have 10k dollars, it will be simple to access, and if you steal it you can get away with it. I don't think you would steal from a friend. Your mindset seems very tribalistic as I said. It seems like you value others purely through relationship, not because they are human.

Morals and ethics do exist, but we do not live in a utopia. The reason is nobody is perfect. Even the most moral person is imperfect and falls short. That is why I drew a distinction between who I aspire to be, and who I am. If you actually become your aspirations, ever, you have set your standards that are too low. Were they not to exist though, we wouldn't live in an imperfect but steadily advancing world. We would live as animals taking what we we want, doing what we want to eachother, and harming and killing those who anger us as we please. Society is only possible because we've developed the ability to give a crap about those outside our immediate circle.

That is why I bother. Will I personally enact/enable massive worldsweeping changes? Probably not. But if I aspire to act more in the way I wish other to act then the world may be a slightly better place for some people. That's enough for me.

ah nice to know xD

Thats why our world views are 100% the opposite. :)

I just take the reality as it is, and i just make the best out of it for the people i care about and for and for me and for my community and my country. Everything else dont matter.
Its shit and its hard. to accepted. but i accepted the world as it is. So please also respect my view of things.

Just enjoy your life man. even if others have shitty ones, just enjoy yours to the fullest.
and only conentrate on things you can really change and have an impact. not on things that will never give a result. Dont waste your life on ideals or on stuff that can't be achived with the stuff you have and witht he people you have.

Last edited:

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online

And i wouldn't steal the 10000 even when youre a stranger because your trusted me and told me that. And even if i dont know than i maybe give you a hint that you should hide that better. Because winnning you as a friend is much more worth than any money. The more the group is that is tight together the more is achivable thats why everyone counts. And if i protected your money while you were a stranger than you maybe trust me and than i will trust you. and than we can achive great stuff together.

Im not the asshole you have in your mind right now. I know its hard to understanding the viewpoint. But i give my best to make this clear xD

anyway party hard.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
We are all insignificant and our actions on a grand scale amount to an ant moving a single grain of sand. And yet...when we all move a grain of sand we build together things the likes of which humanity never thought they could achieve. It is our very fragility and insignificance of our existence that should inspire us to be more kind to one another when it is within our power to do so.

The little things are I suppose the only thing that ever mattered about my existence at all.

The short of it...is how the world really is...is something tiny, lonely, and fragile.

Reactions: Kaemik

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
The thing about some of the questions is that they are cleverly worded to get you to show your own selfishness or narrow view point. For example, some of them are worded as "I deserve..." which many will be inclined to answer that yes they do, because reasons. But there will be some who will think "Not anymore than anyone else deserves it" and answer no. Does that make sense?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The thing about some of the questions is that they are cleverly worded to get you to show your own selfishness or narrow view point. For example, some of them are worded as "I deserve..." which many will be inclined to answer that yes they do, because reasons. But there will be some who will think "Not anymore than anyone else deserves it" and answer no. Does that make sense?
That's exactly why its bullshit.

You should feel you deserve a lot in life.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
That's exactly why its bullshit.

You should feel you deserve a lot in life.
Deserve is one of those dangerous, red flag words that should always snap your attention to what someone is really saying when it comes out of their mouth. Whether it is someone saying "I deserve" or even "you deserve"...it should always have you looking carefully at their motivations and what they really are after.

No more than everyone should feel like life should be good to them.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Deserve is one of those dangerous, red flag words that should always snap your attention to what someone is really saying when it comes out of their mouth. Whether it is someone saying "I deserve" or even "you deserve"...it should always have you looking carefully at their motivations and what they really are after.

No more than everyone should feel like life should be good to them.
So you would disagree with the statements.

I deserve to be treated respectfully by my employer.

I deserve to be treated equally regardless of race creed orientation whatever.

I deserve a fair shot at life

Etc?

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
So you would disagree with the statements.

I deserve to be treated respectfully by my employer.

I deserve to be treated equally regardless of race creed orientation whatever.

I deserve a fair shot at life

Etc?
Everyone should be treated respectfully by their employers

Everyone should be treated equally and deserves a fair shot at life

Does that make sense? Do you see where the key difference is? There's no real disagreement...only a broader outlook.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Everyone should be treated respectfully by their employers

Everyone should be treated equally and deserves a fair shot at life

Does that make sense? Do you see where the key difference is? There's no real disagreement...only a broader outlook.
So if you're presented with that question everyone isn't an option.

I deserve to be treated equally.

How do you respond?

simply agree or disagree are the responses.

You'll notice there are no free format answers to the questionnaire where you get to answer its actually everyone.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
So if you're presented with that question everyone isn't an option.

I deserve to be treated equally.

How do you respond?

simply agree or disagree are the responses.

You'll notice there are no free format answers to the questionnaire where you get to answer its actually everyone.
You are part of everyone. I don't at the moment know how to get that across in a way that will make sense to you right now. Same as how disagreeing with the "I deserve" question is acknowledging that one doesn't any more than anyone else. I'm sorry I couldn't find a way to word that well enough.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
You are part of everyone. I don't at the moment know how to get that across in a way that will make sense to you right now. Same as how disagreeing with the "I deserve" question is acknowledging that one doesn't any more than anyone else. I'm sorry I couldn't find a way to word that well enough.
I'm just trying to understand if you disagree or agree with the statement

I guess it sounds like you said you disagree?

Everyone isn't part of the question at the moment.

but I do understand what you are saying with everyone.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I'm just trying to understand if you disagree or agree with the statement

I guess it sounds like you said you disagree?

Everyone isn't part of the question at the moment.

but I do understand what you are saying with everyone.
Oh, no no sorry I only meant to say that I personally disagreed when the quiz asked me "I deserve..." because I personally do not think that I am any more or any less worthy than anyone else. This whole thing has been me trying, badly, to explain the viewpoint behind that outlook.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Oh, no no sorry I only meant to say that I personally disagreed when the quiz asked me "I deserve..." because I personally do not think that I am any more or any less worthy than anyone else. This whole thing has been me trying, badly, to explain the viewpoint behind that outlook.
Why are you trying to explain something I already understood many posts ago?

I'm trying to understand YOUR POST where you changed my words from deserve to everyone.

and I am asking you if you disagree or agree or I suppose are neutral to the question I deserve to be treated respectfully by my employer.

I can only assume at this point you disagree on the basis that you feel all people deserve to be respected by their employer and saying you deserve implies some superiority, since i've understood you extremely well.

If you don't want to answer that's fine.