Show us your inner Dark

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Inspired to post this thread by Teq's thread 'cause I happen to love this sort of silly stuff.

It's not too many questions, post results. Let's see how dark you all are.

Attachments

• Dark Triad.png
    Dark Triad.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 31

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Its strange I don't feel as if i'm dishonest in any way. If you ask @Ibarruri for example he will tell you i've paid him back every penny i've borrowed from him just as one example.

I also rarely feel the need to lie

BUT

am I going to tell the officer what the bulge in my pockets was? are you fuckn dumb?

Am I going to tell my boss he actually has an iq of 6 and i'm not sure how he passed high school? No

Am I going to make myself a target for you?

Am I going to allow you to lick your wounds and come back? No

Am I going to tell the person about all the dumb shit i've done in a job interview?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Its strange I don't feel as if i'm dishonest in any way. If you ask @Ibarruri for example he will tell you i've paid him back every penny i've borrowed from him just as one example.

BUT

am I going to tell the officer what the bulge in my pockets was? are you fuckn dumb?

Am I going to tell my boss he actually has an iq of 6 and i'm not sure how he passed high school? No

Am I going to tell the person about all the dumb shit i've done in a job interview?

Is true. I have not forgotten. You will always be a VIP client of my bank. You took large sums and always gave back every last penny. I wish they were all like that hahaha

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021

BUT

These things are mostly for fun and are hardly reliable, but I think that one's scores should encourage introspection on the why and what drives you.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
An absence of faith in of the gods can lead to all manner of personality defects. This test may be an accurate reflection, we may need to include it into our initiation rituals.

prkYK8V.png

Rhias

May 28, 2020
qJJkapD.jpg

@Speznat Beat this!
What does Machiavellianism mean? I guess I need to translate that word to german. :D

Edit: German word is Machiavellismus . Doesn't help at all. :D
Edit2: English wikipedia is much more helpfull: "a man inspired by the Devil to lead good men to their doom, the great subverter, the teacher of evil "

Remembers me of this quote:
“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Guess I'm a true RPK.

Last edited:

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
Unbenannt.jpg

No, just NO!!!

This "test" is absolutely fake and designed by ridiculous people who do not understand what they are doing.
I mean, seriously... put your hand on your cunt, trust me! They gave me this bunch of stupid questions without even asking why I decided to answer like I did. There are reasons. Maybe they don't like me, maybe they are just not very smart or both, who knows? I am very smart. I see it all! They wasted my time and now misinterpret my brilliant attitudes, despite all the constant positive world press Covfefe!

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Holy shit didn't expected that:
speznattest.jpg

These retard tests. as if so many people not living in reality. WTF it cant be that the average person lives in a safety bubble where unicorns fly by.
holy crap. whats wrong some people, they must se relaity as it it. than everyone would have such results xD but just my opinion. XD

Anyway party hard ya all xD

• Haha
Reactions: Amadman and Rhias

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 738

No, just NO!!!

This "test" is absolutely fake and designed by ridiculous people who do not understand what they are doing.
I mean, seriously... put your hand on your cunt, trust me! They gave me this bunch of stupid questions without even asking why I decided to answer like I did. There are reasons. Maybe they don't like me, maybe they are just not very smart or both, who knows? I am very smart. I see it all! They wasted my time and now misinterpret my brilliant attitudes, despite all the constant positive world press Covfefe!