Red Priest changes

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
I thought SV was just very slow on doing proper balance and fixing PvP. Turns out they think it is a good way to go. Seems like the game will not be worth to play even when (if?) the queue and server problems are resolved.

Reactions: Bicorps

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Pretty strange timing. 2 weeks after release, no tc priests or chaplains, no sieging, not many spiritists yet.

maybe after all that it could be a good change

• Haha
Reactions: Bicorps and Rolufe

Bad

Jan 22, 2022
Those so called "PVP" players who cried about the red/blue priests changes are so funny tbh. You kill 5 people, and then just casually go high five the town guards ? It's amazing how these people can think that an RPK players should have no limitations to their actions or play style, but a crafter or a lawful player should just learn to deal with the constant griefing from an endless line of dimwits coming their way when they're just trying to enjoy the other parts of the game. (edited)

• Reds - "We want to randomly kill people and make the game harder for people."
  • SV - "Okay, there will be consequences for your actions and make it harder for you."
  • Reds - "I didN'T mEAN mAkE iT hARdER fₒR mE" :ROFLMAO::cry::love::eek:

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Those so called "PVP" players who cried about the red/blue priests changes are so funny tbh. You kill 5 people, and then just casually go high five the town guards ? It's amazing how these people can think that an RPK players should have no limitations to their actions or play style, but a crafter or a lawful player should just learn to deal with the constant griefing from an endless line of dimwits coming their way when they're just trying to enjoy the other parts of the game. (edited)

• SV - "Okay, there will be consequences for your actions and make it harder for you."
Keep discord pasta in discord please.

Reactions: Sgr and Tzone

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
Absolute shit changes, Cave Camp and Jungle Camp are obviously lawless always been

Reactions: Bonii

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

You can still kill a thousand blues and go into city and high five the guards, now u just gotta walk from further away.

• Love
Reactions: 666

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020

That's the thing you're not getting, buddy. It's not "harder" for reds. They're limiting our play area, effectively. PvP was supposed to happen out in the world, out in the wilderness, in the dangerous areas, corners of the maps, dungeons, etc. If they're making it impossible to play in those areas, the ones remaining are the areas where new players who aren't used to pvp are. This actually creates incentive to go and kill noobs farming in graveyards, rather than going out and killing geared, grouped up players.

Do you understand? These changes are not good for you. These changes are bad for everyone. We will show you why. Expect to die.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Curious why you guys are so upset about it if you live in kran and gk
I'm living in MK though. And now even running parcels is useless 'cause i can't live off MK anyway anymore. Can just as well go full red.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Good job SV just making the playstyle harder but don't worry we will keep hunting down those flower pickers, instead of hunting pigs ill hunt khurite and veelan orphans.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I'm living in MK though. And now even running parcels is useless 'cause i can't live off MK anyway anymore. Can just as well go full red.
I was addressing it specifically to the people who live in the places I said who are quite active in this thread

Reactions: convic

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Like rep last change they did was just force people to go full murderhobo, its not like this wont also force more people to go full murder hob.
It just going to back fire like the last anti pvp changes they did.

Last edited:

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Selling Mage Rez services to any in need of Resurrects 5g initial rez and regular customers 1g

Reactions: 666

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I was addressing it specifically to the people who live in the places I said who are quite active in this thread
At this rate kran and GK are next. Along with stat loss and clade gift xp loss.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
i live in jungle camp wtf u tallking about
tell me how i play in jungle camp as a solo red pker now
You don't play with Bonii and them?

Why are they upset about it. I feel like they're in the best position out of anyone with this

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Selling Mage Rez services to any in need of Resurrects 5g initial rez and regular customers 1g
Ill recruit you to do shennanigans if you ain't a steam teenager dumb cunt.

i live in jungle camp wtf u tallking about
tell me how i play in jungle camp as a solo red pker now

Pay to win multiclient, get friends or refund. Those are your options.

Reactions: Jatix