Red Priest changes

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I always understood how the mechanics worked. That's the whole point. You just refused to acknowledge that someone could have the same information and come to an alternative solution that wasn't bitching and moaning while doing the very thing that is causing you harm in the game.
Till not long ago u were convinced these changes made it so murderers wouldn't be able to go into town, go figure. But its cool to understand how shit works so you can join the grown up talk and leave the kids table.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Till not long ago u were convinced these changes made it so murderers wouldn't be able to go into town, go figure. But its cool to understand how shit works so you can join the grown up talk and leave the kids table.
Yet this has nothing to do with the conversation and you are floundering for cool kid points because you know what im saying is correct. Show the thread to all your friends im sure they think you are cool still.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Yet this has nothing to do with the conversation and you are floundering for cool kid points because you know what im saying is correct. Show the thread to all your friends im sure they think you are cool still.
Look, you just playing the fanboi card here, blaming players for the bad design but at least now you aknowledge there is bad design.
Justifying shit development saying shit like "huh huh ugah ugah you did wrong things you deserve punishment" or "it's your fault for being a criminal ugah ugah" and shit like that, well yeah thats your subjective judgemental stoopid opinion but you keep failing to understand the nature of the arguments in this thread dude, you just a mad little boi that got ganked too many times and its ranting about how is it players fault they got fucked by SV's development.
Thats some shitty ass logic if you ask me.

I think you are mixing your personal dislike and unpleasentness towards the gamestyles of the people involved in this argument with the actual argument. Not long ago for you PVP was "killing nakeds", go figure.

So It's really hard for you to get into the argument if you haven't experienced PVP like at all, you can read and understand the mechanics that have been being discussed but if you are unable to put yourself in the other players perspectives you ain't gonna say shit worth reading.

Wow amazing some random nameless people on the internet don't like what I have to say.

So anyway.

Bro, you write but don't say anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tzone

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Look, you just playing the fanboi card here, blaming players for the bad design but at least now you aknowledge there is bad design.
Justifying shit development saying shit like "huh huh ugah ugah you did wrong things you deserve punishment" or "it's your fault for being a criminal ugah ugah" and shit like that, well yeah thats your subjective judgemental stoopid opinion but you keep failing to understand the nature of the arguments in this thread dude, you just a mad little boi that got ganked too many times and its ranting about how is it players fault they got fucked by SV's development.
Thats some shitty ass logic if you ask me.

I think you are mixing your personal dislike and unpleasentness towards the gamestyles of the people involved in this argument with the actual argument. Not long ago for you PVP was "killing nakeds", go figure.

So It's really hard for you to get into the argument if you haven't experienced PVP like at all, you can read and understand the mechanics that have been being discussed but if you are unable to put yourself in the other players perspectives you ain't gonna say shit worth reading.

Bro, you write but don't say anything.

In my very first post in this thread I said this:

Is it anywhere near good yet? Nope, they have to introduce the lawless zones asap and I agree these piece by piece updates only rile up the community and confuse/anger the playerbase. However it shows progress at least and the current system isn't "unplayable". You are just a freakin idiot if you farmed up 100 murder counts. That is your own fault.

I made it very clear that the current system is not finished and is not good. You're delusional AF thinking I "suddenly" figured this out 2 pages of posts later. See what you are doing right now? You are blabbering about my supposed "flip flop" instead of the actual topic of the thread because you can't refute what I am saying. You realize you are being a fuckin idiot and try to walk it back by suggesting im the one that's floundering. No buddy, it's you and it doesn't matter if you can get your balls tickled by a few of your friends.

You have been talking about my "change" for quite a while now and at this point it is useless to bounce conversation off of you. You have evolved past brick wall and leveled up into a shit shack. Enjoy that candy bar you keep eating though, I'm sure it will start tasting differently if you believe hard enough.

Tzone

May 16, 2021

I made it very clear that the current system is not finished and is not good. You're delusional AF thinking I "suddenly" figured this out 2 pages of posts later. See what you are doing right now? You are blabbering about my supposed "flip flop" instead of the actual topic of the thread because you can't refute what I am saying. You realize you are being a fuckin idiot and try to walk it back by suggesting im the one that's floundering. No buddy, it's you and it doesn't matter if you can get your balls tickled by a few of your friends.

You have been talking about my "change" for quite a while now and at this point it is useless to bounce conversation off of you. You have evolved past brick wall and leveled up into a shit shack. Enjoy that candy bar you keep eating though, I'm sure it will start tasting differently if you believe hard enough.
Nothing you are saying has substance to it. You seem more to just be trying to get the last post in the thread for some reason.
Just calling people idiots and raging. Get off the forums for a day and decompressed so you can come back calm enough to have a proper discussion.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

We know the system is not finished you ain't inventing gunpowder by saying this shit, nor does it give players "hope".

Dude i just told you that your main arguments are that "is not finished" "they will fix it eventually" and "its criminals fault", you are unable to point out anything worth a conversation. Your arguments are sloppy and careless and have nothing to do with whats actuallly being discussed in this thread.

What are you suggesting? Idk maybe im missing something, you suggesting to wait?

Insulting me won't make your arguments matter dude.

GMACK

Apr 8, 2021
albanjo is straight spitting FACTS. this man is on FIRE right now. I challenge anyone to try and argue with this man. give this man the title "CAREBEAR KILLER"

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae