Recent Events in Bakti

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Apparently they got a wholeass incident report section and errything for something as small as a gank. Sounds like a headache to me. But yes it is kind of entertaining isn't it?
Slyy also hosts a whole crowd-supplied incident report section of a kind.
That probably isn't the only one, given some guild's traditions.
Tracking & timing have their uses, I'm told.
But the political landscape is going to be much more severe, most of the major political factions/guilds aren't playing right now or taking things seriously.
Yes, sir.
The political landscape is going to shift severely for a lot these guilds making claims on land and resources during Alpha/Beta
For everyone. Not just for those with announced plans.
When the sweaty players and guilds appear and the hibernating ones return and take things serious, all this alpha/beta lore and marks to claims will mean nothing.
Like Cthulhu rising, I'm sure. All that's gone before will mean nothing... except 'something to fight over'. Which, along with shocks & shakeups of various kinds, is not out of place in this kind of game. You'd be bored, otherwise.
  • Mortal games are such that all that's gone before can mean nothing at any time. Not just when Beta ends.
In any case those who feel like reporting what they see going on, or have going on, are going to do it and only the crotchety will groan at it. The real world with its conglomerated media & monopolies of information does not set the pattern, here.
Also a lot of the major players and factions/guilds are inactive until release
Yes, of course.
I would argue that building relationships with other players and guilds are one of the things that CAN'T be wiped away come launch. The people you interacted with will likely by there at release, and barring changing your name and voice, your reputation from beta can definitely follow you, for better or worse.
Yes, you are correct. People who say you can't judge others are often precisely those who just wish very, very hard that it won't happen in their case. Don't let anyone tell you to stap liking what they don't like nor to give up before you begin.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Okay so this Azzad weirdo.. Only things you need to know about this kid

Will rant at you in VOIP in PvP super toxic

This is the guy who will run back to the fight naked and punch your greys just to give you one more murdercount

Got 3v1’d

Thats all you need to know

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
With all due respect, I think you are quite wrong about the fact that politics will change drastically. I also don't think there is no point in making claims in the beta. Many unions that have put in effort and dedication have wanted to send out a clear message.
Will powerful guilds come in the release? Safe. Can they just outgrow and sideline guilds that have been playing beta intensively for months and have strengthened their internal cohesion and that are run by award-winning veterans with years of experience? I really doubt it.
The fate of any new guild with pretensions, which ignores the claims of the dominant and veteran guilds, will be destruction.
I don't think politics changes as much as you think. And before you say "you are not informed". Yes, I'm informed ajja. I know who is coming and I know what will happen (more or less) but I insist, I would not underestimate the importance of beta work.
On the contrary, I think that those guilds that have put work into the beta are revealing their relentless determination to survive the release. Nothing will change. Actually, the game has already started.

About the main players not in the beta ... haha.
No, it is wrong. 90% of the most important players are in the beta. It's obvious. They only mii two or three. The rest are already here.
The political landscape will be very different to Alpha/Beta. Most people aren't taking the test environment seriously. Most people are just having fun and testing things out, for the most part. Aside from the few alliances and roleplay entities that have risen in alpha/beta.

People making claims to Fab. You think GUTS will allow that on persistence?
People making claims to GK. You think the AQ, QUAD and other Northern guilds if they decide to play persistence will allow these random guilds to lay claim?
People making claims to Kranesh. You think the ENVY/EC/7L/Kran or what ever tag they're going under will allow some randoms to take over?

These are just few examples, sure these guilds might have done some minor trolling and memeing already, but nothing major has been done, because people are waiting for persistence.

There's a lot of old players from MO1 that test every patch out, but they're not committed to the game in it's current state. People thinking things will be the same on persistence is living in a fairy tale land of what they want to believe.

For you, the difference might not be different, Mr Banker trader man. Your reputation won't change and your goal won't change. The only difference for you will be you coffers will be empty on persistence and you'll have to build your wealth again.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
People making claims to GK. You think the AQ, QUAD and other Northern guilds if they decide to play persistence will allow these random guilds to lay claim?
People making claims to Kranesh. You think the ENVY/EC/7L/Kran or what ever tag they're going under will allow some randoms to take over?

Yes.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
So no-one else needs to play. Got it. Have fun.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
The political landscape will be very different to Alpha/Beta. Most people aren't taking the test environment seriously. Most people are just having fun and testing things out, for the most part. Aside from the few alliances and roleplay entities that have risen in alpha/beta.

These are just few examples, sure these guilds might have done some minor trolling and memeing already, but nothing major has been done, because people are waiting for persistence.

There's a lot of old players from MO1 that test every patch out, but they're not committed to the game in it's current state. People thinking things will be the same on persistence is living in a fairy tale land of what they want to believe.

For you, the difference might not be different, Mr Banker trader man. Your reputation won't change and your goal won't change. The only difference for you will be you coffers will be empty on persistence and you'll have to build your wealth again.
Your reference to all these newer faces and guilds as 'randoms' is dehumanizing and bias. MO2, while obviously still home to fans of MO1, is a new space. These new faces, perhaps, are randoms to you, but your attempt to invalidate their existence by naming old guilds (that would, really, be 'randoms' to these new players...) is small-minded, and a waste of time.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
Your reference to all these newer faces and guilds as 'randoms' is dehumanizing and bias.
Anyone who can say this is likely to feel marginalised himself when the time comes that the game of Mortal Online 2 gets the number of subscribing buyers that Henrik has said will be needed for the game to continue. In other words, the success of MO2, should it arrive, will mean he's part of a comparatively small number of MO1 vets who play alongside an influx of new people. The more new people, the more successful the game, and the more they'll say "Who?" and not necessarily care what the answer to that question is.
  • The more other vets that such flexing can convince not to bother to try to play, the smaller the minority sonmeone like that is someday in will be.
I hope that certain people on three to four different continents can enjoy the game that Star Vault comes up with this time — but SV will have to earn it. Maybe some guilds can recreate their legitimate successes, also; but, they'll have to earn that.

Last edited:

ProfessorOh

Mar 23, 2021
dafaq haha. I had to post cuz bakti. Shit gonna change @ release and I suggest you let a guild w/ some level of might (not in the MO sense, but actual pvp prowess) hold the keep. Bakti is soft AF if they got that much and can't hold or influence BOTH keeps imo. Lake keep and Bakti keep. So glad I'm not in a guild after reading this.

I dunno how hard REQ guys are gonna go, or what they even have left (I feel like most of this shit happened way after I left MO1), but I was talking to them and they legit said everyone is waiting for release when I asked them where so and so (various players) were. REQ was a decent guild in MO1 when I was there, not like BLGD, no offense. Draco is shaping up to be like BLGD, which is COOL, but Bakti is gonna be a joke with a bunch of nubs trying to protect things and nub-littered guild leaders voting on who holds the keep. The most powerful guild holds the keep, if you are down 4 bakti, then you help them protect it.

I've begun to resent the label of Bakti as a safe nub haven, but you can't say I'm not helping new players (look @ broker, for instance, even in beta.) But yea you should let the guild w/ the most chance of defending it solo hold it, then help them when necessary. If they care about bakti, put a lot of their assets into the town economy. I started putting armor on broker cuz people were putting up things for stupid prices. Like 4g for a keelscale arm. We just need a wep smith (tho the wep prices aren't as bad), w/ a similar mindset. New players make money/mats, they bring it back and put it into the economy, you have to gear them off broker as well. If you're only making a small profit, it'll pay out over time.

If you assume Bakti is a nub haven (I don't have on help chat, but someone told me that they are spamming help chat w/ all new players move to Bakti), then stop trying to come up off nubs on broker. This isn't really related BUT IT KINDA IS.

oooo - touches temples - I feel some prophecy coming. Some of these guilds ain't gonna last in Bakti like I said before. MO2 is gonna be different, I really think. I hope they fix what I feel is ruining the game so I can play for more than one month. If not! I'll be back occasionally on forums just to see what you dudes are doing/if the game is fixed.

Bakti is an important map point, esp now that they got a non-tc furnace. I feel like a lot of strife is going to occur on release (there wasn't a Bakti alliance on release AFAIK, or if it was... it was not the same people heh, and a lot of the people that WERE turned out to be sleazy according to history), so what 'transpired' as MO died, back when Bakti wasn't really as valuable isn't gonna matter w/ all this new blood coming in. Pepper your angus, but yea... YA BOY GOT HUSTLE. I'll be there (for my 1 month sub loool) if it's all PK guilds or APK guilds.

I'd like to know who the REQ member who left was and what guild they joined, tho, since you spoiler'd that. Also I'd like to know who the Bakti alliance guilds are, if possible. V interested in that. 11 guilds. Can't imagine they're all worth their salt. If you make things a nub haven w/ protection, some of these guilds are gonna use your protection and come up off it then do whatever they want. You gotta sniff these guys out early!! Make em compete for resources elsewhere.

PM me that stuff if you don't wanna post it, please.

Edit: reskim, see you already got played haha.

Edit 2: let these dudes fight/handle minor disputes and learn how to fight/handle their own problems, or it'll be limiting their growth. You're gonna need some fighters, too. If the highlight of people's day is farming the GY uncontested, you're investing in a bad crop of new blood and it's gonna bite ya alliance in the ass.
As I stated in an earlier post, it is up to the individual guilds if they wish their Council membershpi to be public. I would say the same thing to the person who left REQ, they are free to identify themselves if they choose, but I will not do it for them. I can however say that my guild, Hydra, has a seat as one of those 11 Council guilds, and has since it was started in beta.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
As I stated in an earlier post, it is up to the individual guilds if they wish their Council membershpi to be public. I would say the same thing to the person who left REQ, they are free to identify themselves if they choose, but I will not do it for them. I can however say that my guild, Hydra, has a seat as one of those 11 Council guilds, and has since it was started in beta.
I'll be honest, while there are pros to this approach, it also instills a feeling that is duplicitous in nature, or otherwise non-trust worthy. As a bystander or otherwise observer, why should I have to dig for information to understand this situation that is being thrown up in public? It leads to more questions than answers, ultimately, imo.

I feel like if announcements are being made about the actions and politics of this Bakti Council to the public, the public should be informed more wholly as to feel secure in what they are reading. If your reply to this is "well, I am only in one of these guilds" or something of the like, implying you do not have authority to speak on others behalves, I would strongly recommend convening with the other groups to clear the active use of their names in such articles as these, so you can do so before posting.

ProfessorOh

Mar 23, 2021
We have a public Discord, anyone is welcome to join and see what its all about. I was given the full support of the Council to make this post, and everyone had a hand in its construction. Other member guilds are welcome to share their membership or not, but I'd be remiss in my duties to make that decision for them. I'm fairly sure it is listed in the Discord however, so if your really curious what the Council is all about, I encourage you guys to check it out. Not sure the rules for posting links here, but I'm happy to provide an invite to anyone who is intersted via direct messge.

ProfessorOh

Mar 23, 2021
Yea makes no sense. What's the point of the post then? It's a shadow council?

I'm not feelin' the whole discord/out of game serious communication thing for various reasons (the foremost being it's metagaming), but I understand tryhards will try hard. Also seems like dramaz, but yea if you're gonna give an update on what is happening w/ basically... massive redaction, it makes it seem strange. Like they are afraid to associate or, worse, afraid to get farmed as one of the weaker members of the BC.

That's also why I said you could PM it to me if you didn't want it publicly shared. I feel so... left out. I feel like a normal citizen trying to understand the extent the NSA is spying on me. It's not that serious, but yea... am a bit surprised nonetheless. Oh well.

Also there is apparently no problem hard doxxing the person/guild who shit on them. haha.

IF the purpose of this post was to garner sympathy or support for the Bakti Council, I think it's a disservice to not tell someone who LIVES IN BAKTI (son I was doin mad work in Bakti when I played) what is going on. Alas, like I said, this is why I'm glad I'm not in a guild.

The main purpose of this post was to publically explain why the original Discord disappeared suddenly, and lay bare our grievences with the person who deleted it. Nothing more or less than that. I know a lot of people in the community used that Discord to communicate, trade, organize events, etc. We have rebuilt it already, but felt it was easier to have a public statement we can point to rather than having multiple people keep answering the same question over and over.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
duplicitous
I don't see that it's false, or even misleading, it's just somewhat obscure. The reasons for being obscure that are obvious (leaving disclosure up to the individuals and groups to be disclosed, aside from the OP's own group) would be sufficient by themselves to keep a reasonable person from disclosing more. There might be other considerations, but take them away (if they exist) and the lack of names named here is still reasonable.

One reason why it is reasonable is that
I was given the full support of the Council to make this post, and everyone had a hand in its construction.
the announcement in the OP is the result of consensus, and that consensus did not dictate more than is in it.
As a bystander or otherwise observer, why should I have to dig for information to understand this situation that is being thrown up in public?
Perhaps because you are, after all, reading an announcement and not a piece of investigative journalism. It has a single group, one that is involved in the situation, as its source and does not pretend to try to be more objective than that.
The alternative is clear:
We have a public Discord, anyone is welcome to join and see what its all about. ...Other member guilds are welcome to share their membership or not, but I'd be remiss in my duties to make that decision for them. I'm fairly sure it is listed in the Discord however, so if your really curious what the Council is all about, I encourage you guys to check it out. Not sure the rules for posting links here, but I'm happy to provide an invite to anyone who is intersted via direct messge.
Until someone forms or reforms a news agency for Nave matters, that's as good as it gets.
  • After someone forms or reforms a news agency for Nave, it still might be better to go take @ProfessorOh 's invitation and see for yourself. You know how those things always have their own tale to tell.

Maxiumus

Sep 14, 2021
dafaq haha. I had to post cuz bakti. Shit gonna change @ release and I suggest you let a guild w/ some level of might (not in the MO sense, but actual pvp prowess) hold the keep. Bakti is soft AF if they got that much and can't hold or influence BOTH keeps imo. Lake keep and Bakti keep. So glad I'm not in a guild after reading this.

I dunno how hard REQ guys are gonna go, or what they even have left (I feel like most of this shit happened way after I left MO1), but I was talking to them and they legit said everyone is waiting for release when I asked them where so and so (various players) were. REQ was a decent guild in MO1 when I was there, not like BLGD, no offense. Draco is shaping up to be like BLGD, which is COOL, but Bakti is gonna be a joke with a bunch of nubs trying to protect things and nub-littered guild leaders voting on who holds the keep. The most powerful guild holds the keep, if you are down 4 bakti, then you help them protect it.

I've begun to resent the label of Bakti as a safe nub haven, but you can't say I'm not helping new players (look @ broker, for instance, even in beta.) But yea you should let the guild w/ the most chance of defending it solo hold it, then help them when necessary. If they care about bakti, put a lot of their assets into the town economy. I started putting armor on broker cuz people were putting up things for stupid prices. Like 4g for a keelscale arm. We just need a wep smith (tho the wep prices aren't as bad), w/ a similar mindset. New players make money/mats, they bring it back and put it into the economy, you have to gear them off broker as well. If you're only making a small profit, it'll pay out over time.

If you assume Bakti is a nub haven (I don't have on help chat, but someone told me that they are spamming help chat w/ all new players move to Bakti), then stop trying to come up off nubs on broker. This isn't really related BUT IT KINDA IS.

oooo - touches temples - I feel some prophecy coming. Some of these guilds ain't gonna last in Bakti like I said before. MO2 is gonna be different, I really think. I hope they fix what I feel is ruining the game so I can play for more than one month. If not! I'll be back occasionally on forums just to see what you dudes are doing/if the game is fixed.

Bakti is an important map point, esp now that they got a non-tc furnace. I feel like a lot of strife is going to occur on release (there wasn't a Bakti alliance on release AFAIK, or if it was... it was not the same people heh, and a lot of the people that WERE turned out to be sleazy according to history), so what 'transpired' as MO died, back when Bakti wasn't really as valuable isn't gonna matter w/ all this new blood coming in. Pepper your angus, but yea... YA BOY GOT HUSTLE. I'll be there (for my 1 month sub loool) if it's all PK guilds or APK guilds.

I'd like to know who the REQ member who left was and what guild they joined, tho, since you spoiler'd that. Also I'd like to know who the Bakti alliance guilds are, if possible. V interested in that. 11 guilds. Can't imagine they're all worth their salt. If you make things a nub haven w/ protection, some of these guilds are gonna use your protection and come up off it then do whatever they want. You gotta sniff these guys out early!! Make em compete for resources elsewhere.

PM me that stuff if you don't wanna post it, please.

Edit: reskim, see you already got played haha.

Edit 2: let these dudes fight/handle minor disputes and learn how to fight/handle their own problems, or it'll be limiting their growth. You're gonna need some fighters, too. If the highlight of people's day is farming the GY uncontested, you're investing in a bad crop of new blood and it's gonna bite ya alliance in the ass.

Without going into specifics the bakti council is by majority made of MO1 Vets, and has multiple PVP focused guilds with experienced MO1 players. Some of which were big players in MO1 during their time.

My guild on its own has 20+ active members at this point and PVP's multiple times every day.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

I agree with you that there will be changes. If I have learned something after more than 10 years here, it is that the geopolitics and structures of our world always change. I have seen empires fall and others rise under their ashes.
I agree on that point but ...

The comments you make about some unions and their (legitimate) claims are wrong (from my point of view) because they are based on a subjective opinion. Respectable, of course, but subjective.

Each great house has made its plans, (which I will not cite here) They are active and in order to make their movements.

-Fabernum? I don't know who will rule fabernum in the release, maybe GUTS or maybe any other guild. We'll see.

-Gaulkor? well, i think gaulkor's fate is pretty clear to my eyes. There are more than 3 claims there, all eyes are on the crater of the tepra, and it is quite evident for all of us who follow the political life of Myrland with interest, who will govern those lands (at least initially) I will not say more to the respect, I suppose everyone understands me.

- Kraneh? I have no interest in what happens in Kranesh to be honest But obviously a claim will be established in those lands.
Summarizing.
The big houses that are going to influence the first phase of political life in Myrland are already in the game and already making their moves.
Do you really think that houses that have managed to organize political structures that involve more than 300 veteran players with extensive combat experience (including some knights with elite fighting skills) are ... "role players"?
All the cards have not been shown yet, and as I have told you, our world is organized in well-defined blocks. The future kings and governors of the big cities are already here and they are not going anywhere.
They will not share their power, or give it up.
And if you think a new guild is going to rally 400 noobs and just kick these people out of their domains ... fine. Good luck with that.
I'm sure we will have surprises (I agree with you on that) AND I really LOVE, for brilliant new players to appear and contribute to the history of the game, but I humbly advise you not to underestimate the work of many guilds in the beta.
Houses like LEGION, KOTO, ES, NORTHORDER, OLD GUARD, IRON GUARD, NWO, SEXY, DREAD, ID, QUAD, AQ, ELI, PYRE, SLAV, INTEGRITY, GUTS etc etc etc etc ...

They are people who have been in Myrland for a long time, and I assure you they will not be easily swept out of here. In many cases they have shown a relentless determination to survive and fill their space in the release.
We all know what will happen ok?

There will be a massacre in the release. Old hatreds will surface and people will fight for their space without any pity or contemplation. Those who take wrong steps and challenge the great powers will be CRUSHED. They are new or old. We all know that.

That's why I'm trying to tell you, that although I partly agree with you ... Let's face it, ok? The game is here. The release is here and the new masters of myrland have arrived. Of course there will be any surprises? Sure.

But I think it is a complete mistake, to underestimate the effort that some guilds have made in the beta. The warlords and kings who have made their calls are just not going anywhere.

Sorry, I don't mean to bother you, I'm just expressing my point of view. This is all interesting and I love these topics.

About me? I agree with you, from my humble position as well known and banker and merchant, nothing will change in my life or in my boys.
We will continue to do what we do every day. Negotiate, trade, contribute ideas and try to carry out our economic plans, which is what really interests us.
Rebuilding my wealth will be a fantastic challenge and I will enjoy it very much.
I am very motivated with the idea that the old power of my bank resurfaces and be of use to the big houses, as it was in the past.

I will always try to make new friends and work with the older houses, although I also do not rule out negotiating with new actors. We'll see.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
I agree with you that there will be changes. If I have learned something after more than 10 years here, it is that the geopolitics and structures of our world always change. I have seen empires fall and others rise under their ashes.
I agree on that point but ...

The comments you make about some unions and their (legitimate) claims are wrong (from my point of view) because they are based on a subjective opinion. Respectable, of course, but subjective.

Each great house has made its plans, (which I will not cite here) They are active and in order to make their movements.

-Fabernum? I don't know who will rule fabernum in the release, maybe GUTS or maybe any other guild. We'll see.

-Gaulkor? well, i think gaulkor's fate is pretty clear to my eyes. There are more than 3 claims there, all eyes are on the crater of the tepra, and it is quite evident for all of us who follow the political life of Myrland with interest, who will govern those lands (at least initially) I will not say more to the respect, I suppose everyone understands me.

- Kraneh? I have no interest in what happens in Kranesh to be honest But obviously a claim will be established in those lands.
Summarizing.
The big houses that are going to influence the first phase of political life in Myrland are already in the game and already making their moves.
Do you really think that houses that have managed to organize political structures that involve more than 300 veteran players with extensive combat experience (including some knights with elite fighting skills) are ... "role players"?
All the cards have not been shown yet, and as I have told you, our world is organized in well-defined blocks. The future kings and governors of the big cities are already here and they are not going anywhere.
They will not share their power, or give it up.
And if you think a new guild is going to rally 400 noobs and just kick these people out of their domains ... fine. Good luck with that.
I'm sure we will have surprises (I agree with you on that) AND I really LOVE, for brilliant new players to appear and contribute to the history of the game, but I humbly advise you not to underestimate the work of many guilds in the beta.
Houses like LEGION, KOTO, ES, NORTHORDER, OLD GUARD, IRON GUARD, NWO, SEXY, DREAD, ID, QUAD, AQ, ELI, PYRE, SLAV, INTEGRITY, GUTS etc etc etc etc ...

They are people who have been in Myrland for a long time, and I assure you they will not be easily swept out of here. In many cases they have shown a relentless determination to survive and fill their space in the release.
We all know what will happen ok?

There will be a massacre in the release. Old hatreds will surface and people will fight for their space without any pity or contemplation. Those who take wrong steps and challenge the great powers will be CRUSHED. They are new or old. We all know that.

That's why I'm trying to tell you, that although I partly agree with you ... Let's face it, ok? The game is here. The release is here and the new masters of myrland have arrived. Of course there will be any surprises? Sure.

But I think it is a complete mistake, to underestimate the effort that some guilds have made in the beta. The warlords and kings who have made their calls are just not going anywhere.

Sorry, I don't mean to bother you, I'm just expressing my point of view. This is all interesting and I love these topics.

About me? I agree with you, from my humble position as well known and banker and merchant, nothing will change in my life or in my boys.
We will continue to do what we do every day. Negotiate, trade, contribute ideas and try to carry out our economic plans, which is what really interests us.
Rebuilding my wealth will be a fantastic challenge and I will enjoy it very much.
I am very motivated with the idea that the old power of my bank resurfaces and be of use to the big houses, as it was in the past.

I will always try to make new friends and work with the older houses, although I also do not rule out negotiating with new actors. We'll see.

Tell your dogshit guild members to pay their due taxes or they will keep getting slaughtered. We are ghost scouting your guys 24/7. You can't escape the fabernum mafia. I hope you realize that.

This is a message to the bakti council too.

I havnt recieved your payment yet. The debts are stacking up.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Yea makes no sense. What's the point of the post then? It's a shadow council?

I'm not feelin' the whole discord/out of game serious communication thing for various reasons (the foremost being it's metagaming), but I understand tryhards will try hard. Also seems like dramaz, but yea if you're gonna give an update on what is happening w/ basically... massive redaction, it makes it seem strange. Like they are afraid to associate or, worse, afraid to get farmed as one of the weaker members of the BC.

That's also why I said you could PM it to me if you didn't want it publicly shared. I feel so... left out. I feel like a normal citizen trying to understand the extent the NSA is spying on me. It's not that serious, but yea... am a bit surprised nonetheless. Oh well.

Also there is apparently no problem hard doxxing the person/guild who shit on them. haha.

IF the purpose of this post was to garner sympathy or support for the Bakti Council, I think it's a disservice to not tell someone who LIVES IN BAKTI (son I was doin mad work in Bakti when I played) what is going on. Alas, like I said, this is why I'm glad I'm not in a guild.
Tell your dogshit guild members to pay their due taxes or they will keep getting slaughtered. We are ghost scouting your guys 24/7. You can't escape the fabernum mafia. I hope you realize that.

This is a message to the bakti council too.

I havnt recieved your payment yet. The debts are stacking up.

Sorry, this is not the first extortion attempt the RBT has suffered. I regret to inform you, sir, that the RBT does not agree to negotiate under duress.
If your union is interested in signing a commercial agreement with us, exploring business possibilities and more, you are welcome. If you want to intimidate and entertain us, I respectfully recommend that you look for some smaller trade union to scare, to be frank, we are very well protected by all our friends and we have nothing to worry about.
Regarding your accusation of being "a shitty union" well, I respect your opinion but to be honest I think our union is excellent. Besides, what massacre are you referring to, sir? We have barely suffered two or three deaths all week. In fact we didn't even know about you or your existence.

You seem very angry sir, you should give up your hatred. I think we should try to be friends. You would see that this path would bring you many benefits. Anyway thanks for your funny message. I love creative people.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
The fact that there is 11 guilds "coming together" for the benefit of bakti but noobs are still using worn shortswords and getting ganked in the graveyard tell me everything I need to know. Miscreants and that Russian guild where outside daily killing noobs and griefing but all the counsel did was make incident reports. Alot of VII members tagged battle bandits so they could come to bakti to kill the newer people and I had to come to bakti to kill battle bandits so they wouldn't be able to kill them. DS helped sometimes to be fair, but if only 1 out of 11 guilds can do anything then what's the point?

Last edited:

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
So no-one else needs to play. Got it. Have fun.
Your reference to all these newer faces and guilds as 'randoms' is dehumanizing and bias. MO2, while obviously still home to fans of MO1, is a new space. These new faces, perhaps, are randoms to you, but your attempt to invalidate their existence by naming old guilds (that would, really, be 'randoms' to these new players...) is small-minded, and a waste of time.
In the world and history of MO, these new guilds and players are randoms. They're unknown nomads coming into a world full of rich history and trying to place their hats/helmets where others have already placed theirs many moons before.

A lot of these towns and cities in the world of Myrland have long histories with certain guilds from the first game. We aren't talking one or two years, but literally half a decade or more. You think they wont want to hold what they owned and held for years in the sequel? You think all these new guilds making claims in a time where nothing matters is going to hold when things go live?

MO2 is a fresh beginning, but a trend I've seen is new players & guilds no lifing the test environment, think their claims and actions mean something huge and will carry onto persistence, like nothing will change....Unfortunately what ever fairy tales are built in a time that means nothing, where people for what ever reason decide to play chess in a time of checkers - Are going to fall short. To me, this is a waste of time. But if it's fun for them, all the power to them.

I actually can't wait for persistence, fighting new people and guilds will be fresh. I just hope these new folk won't crumble and leave when the harsh reality of what I said comes into action, come persistence.

Reactions: Ibarruri