Make PvP consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.

agui

May 31, 2020
For the sake of reaching a broader audience and keeping the game enjoyable for those of us who only have so little time to play in the evening who, as a result, will never be as skilled as the unemployed people, I think it would be a great idea to make PvP consensual.

This could be achieved by having a PvP option for every player that, when enabled, let's them damage other players who have it enabled only.

Not only will this prevent ganking, it would make the game a lot more enjoyable for people who only really play the game for the sake of PvE, such as myself. Making it an option will ensure the people who are really into PvP will still have all the PvP they want while those who just want to have some PvE fun without being interrupted by PvP groups will get to do what they enjoy best.

You might be kidding me ... or you trolling .... might not played mo1. if you understand what hardcore game means you wouldnt give a idiot opinion like that.

Theres no chance of changing .. pls try to stop to turn this game into a carebear game ... in mo you never safe .

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.
For the sake of reaching a broader audience and keeping the game enjoyable for those of us who only have so little time to play in the evening who, as a result, will never be as skilled as the unemployed people, I think it would be a great idea to make PvP consensual.

This could be achieved by having a PvP option for every player that, when enabled, let's them damage other players who have it enabled only.

Not only will this prevent ganking, it would make the game a lot more enjoyable for people who only really play the game for the sake of PvE, such as myself. Making it an option will ensure the people who are really into PvP will still have all the PvP they want while those who just want to have some PvE fun without being interrupted by PvP groups will get to do what they enjoy best.

RIght, I always wanted to play pro-basketball, why i just didn't ever think about asking NBA to lower the regular basket height.
Ya know i've got job, wife n kids can't waste time to practice that stupid thing in my life ...
If and hobby doesn't fit your life standards just change hobby, do not pretend world adjusting to your standards.

Reactions: booyeah

Rhodri_Taliesin

May 29, 2020
Wandering the road

Talk about completely missing the point of a dangerous hardcore open world full loot sandbox game.

I'll be the first to say that deathmatching people and randomly ganking them is lame as fuck and that there's more to the sandbox than just mindless PeeVeePee; and yet here I stand saying you've completely missed the mark by making this post. Sorry dude, I think this game just isn't for you.

Reactions: SoftHater

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.
Talk about completely missing the point of a dangerous hardcore open world full loot sandbox game.

I'll be the first to say that deathmatching people and randomly ganking them is lame as fuck and that there's more to the sandbox than just mindless PeeVeePee; and yet here I stand saying you've completely missed the mark by making this post. Sorry dude, I think this game just isn't for you.
Without even mentioning side effects on markets, global economy, territory control and bots proliferation.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
As show cased by Draculina Haven made it a topic worthwhile persuing. This is just the start.
Haven is all fine and good. Its a noob island afterall. So long as you cant gain above steel quality wares there in safety I dont have a problem with Haven. But in Myrland, thats a different story.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020

Decoliss esti de carebear. GTFO of here.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Roll pure Sarduucan human so you get to start in the secret continent of Sarduuca when you spawn, problem solved.

BleckCat

Jul 17, 2020
pvp is the danger of mortal. can always be killed, every place. there needs to be law for killings though. no way around because farming noobs hurts the game long term.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
This is getting awfully off-topic. Anyone else have a better suggestion on how to make it more PvE friendly?

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.