Join the PvP/Reputation Protest. Help us to succeed and end the bloodshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
You sir, are an oaf.
Meduli is a Tindremic town. But Vadda is not. And there are also no Tindremic Guards in Vadda. And Hyllspeia is neither Tibdremic nor Khurite, but Kallard(?).

That's also the reason why there is faction reputation and no global reputation.
The MO2 lore even explains that the Tindr Empire was raiding the Khurite Empire.
Right. That’s my point lol those npcs don’t give two shits about some petty squabble between to guilds lol. Factions aren’t run by players. Guilds are. Factions are run by the npc empires, players can effect their own personal standing with them.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Right. That’s my point lol those npcs don’t give two shits about some petty squabble between to guilds lol. Factions aren’t run by players. Guilds are. Factions are run by the npc empires, players can effect their own personal standing with them.
By playing Amazon Deliverys Man instead of fighting some savage Tibdremic Citizen in Khurite lands?

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
By playing Amazon Deliverys Man instead of fighting some savage Tibdremic Citizen in Khurite lands?
If you’re looking for a “go to this place and kill 5 dire wolves” missions you might want to try New World. This game is more about getting better items in a plethora of different ways that the player gets to choose from. Each way of obtaining them comes with its own set of consequences and benefits

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
It's the solution. People are whining about the rep system because currently it's harsh to live outside of towns. As soon as players can place crafting and extraction devices you don't ever need to enter towns anymore. Books can easily be bought on delivery from the multiple merchant guilds. The reps ystem does what it is supposed to in a reasonable way.
Crafting in houses would be a solution to the rep system if implemented well, except for brokers perhaps. Brokers are important

Rhias

May 28, 2020
If you’re looking for a “go to this place and kill 5 dire wolves” missions you might want to try New World. This game is more about getting better items in a plethora of different ways that the player gets to choose from. Each way of obtaining them comes with its own set of consequences and benefits
I'm not asking for PVE content but for PVP content for people that are interested in it. And also not some boring Arena fights but something in the open world like faction warfare.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonArrows

Tifached

Oct 8, 2021
As long as the regional reputation is working as intended, i.e. when I kill someone in the Khurite region I lose Khurite standing, then I don't see the issue with this system from a PvP perspective? Henrik has said multiple times that this system is in place to promote more regional conflict amongst groups. Just don't shit where you eat, basically. However, for this system to FULLY work as, how I think, they intend then there should be no rep loss for killing a blue who currently has negative standing in whatever region you are in. That way if I see a guy in the wild that I know is part of a guild who terrorizes my region, then I should be able to smoke him without penalty.

Reactions: Falcar

Falcar

Dec 18, 2021
Norway
However, for this system to FULLY work as, how I think, they intend then there should be no rep loss for killing a blue who currently has negative standing in whatever region you are in. That way if I see a guy in the wild that I know is part of a guild who terrorizes my region, then I should be able to smoke him without penalty.

Wait, this is not how it works? What on earth is the logic behind the system if this is not the case?

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
I'm not asking for PVE content but for PVP content for people that are interested in it. And also not some boring Arena fights but something in the open world like faction warfare.
You are literally describing New World lol

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Maybe that should inform you as to what the creators wanted this game to be
Another example of greedy views and mentally divergent thinking. When it favors you, you use it as ammo. You dont know what the devs want first off, second if they didnt want a carebear game you would be the first to cry about how they need to make it safer and punish PvP which you are doing now.

Showing how dishonest you really are with all of that rhetoric about what you think the devs want. You already proved you where ignorant but you claim to know what this game is about still.

Its ok to not before what the devs want for the game. The players give feed back on what we want the game to be inorder for it to do well. Devs are not always right just like how not every person is always right.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
You guys think too Little Sponge. If you were a BIG SHOT, you'd have your entire guild reroll max speed alvarin and follow around a guild that cares about staying in town. Any resource they try to gather, you swarm and mass deplete. Any PvE they kill, you swarm the lootbag and steal the loot. You livestream their location in MO2 discord the entire time. You can make their game existence miserable, and there's nothing they can do to stop you unless they want to see how it feels to be the "criminal".

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
Im
Another example of greedy views and mentally divergent thinking. When it favors you, you use it as ammo. You dont know what the devs want first off, second if they didnt want a carebear game you would be the first to cry about how they need to make it safer and punish PvP which you are doing now.

Showing how dishonest you really are with all of that rhetoric about what you think the devs want. You already proved you where ignorant but you claim to know what this game is about still.

Its ok to not before what the devs want for the game. The players give feed back on what we want the game to be inorder for it to do well. Devs are not always right just like how not every person is always right.
I’m not punishing anyone Lolol what are you talking about? Are you like 12? Lol the game is how the devs want it because they are the ones that made it and set up these systems. The devs have been contacted multiple times and refused change it. That’s why you guys are griefing new players in protest. Isn’t it???

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021

This dude is telling players of MO1 of 10+ years to go play a different game. This guy is trolling hard hahahha. I can't help but laugh when I read what he says.

Toerin, you're a good troll man; or just really fucking dumb.

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
This dude is telling players of MO1 of 10+ years to go play a different game. This guy is trolling hard hahahha. I can't help but laugh when I read what he says.

Toerin, you're a good troll man; or just really fucking dumb.
No I’m an adult and have a life working in the entertainment business and don’t understand why the fanboys like yourself think you own the property because you payed one time to consume it. Maybe instead of being a backseat driver learn to code get a group together and make the game you want to play

Reactions: Falcar

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
No I’m an adult and have a life working in the entertainment business and don’t understand why the fanboys like yourself think you own the property because you payed one time to consume it. Maybe instead of being a backseat driver learn to code get a group together and make the game you want to play

Don't care lol. You sound like you need to be farmed in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.