Guides and Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Players | Wolfszeit

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
List update will come later the evening, just posting it here for archive:

Hi everyone, The guild wolfszeit made a recruitment video. Please leave nice comments for Lokhir and DrChaoz who did all the cutting and all the production. and please be gentle:

I wasn't able to publish a video last night like on my normal schedule I was busy making something for star vault. So Thanks to all who took part in this, you guys are awesome.

Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
List update will come later the evening, just posting it here for archive:

Hi everyone, The guild wolfszeit made a recruitment video. Please leave nice comments for Lokhir and DrChaoz who did all the cutting and all the production. and please be gentle:

I wasn't able to publish a video last night like on my normal schedule I was busy making something for star vault. So Thanks to all who took part in this, you guys are awesome.
Needs a Picture of a Sheep and a Picture of a Wolf to be complete 🤣 🤣 Also i would add a text description either in start or at end of video of what you guys as a guild do, and what the benefits are of joining ect.

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I forgot to psot the spider queen video -.-

List Updated
HI everyone,

friends and I did the spider queen it was alot of fun. And star vault already fixed the bugs very fast. But it was an awesome day anyway:

Party Hard:

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Party Hard:
It's hard to party harder than this:

E--xq9_VQAIlFNp

"Fatal Error the Wonder Horse, in his chaos magick armour-- whiter than moonlight, whiter than snow, white as lightning--
and his passenger, Suttner, the event organiser. " Source

and the light show .

Laylah's W Sig by Rathius_X-Clacks-Overhead GNU Terry Pratchett.png

Reactions: Tuhtram and Speznat

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
List Updates something funnny xD
omg, I forgot to post Mortal Offline. Sometimes I would lose my head if it wouldn't be fixed on my body:

agahahaha wonderfull, can't wait for the next "taming offline video" !

Reactions: Speznat