die Horse

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
how can that be? I logged out in the wilderness sitting on the horse (at a player house) and after I logged back in later it was dead. So a shit, it was fully loaded!!!!!

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Lol I've lost so many pets to this bug and many others that its not even funny. Had this bug a few times where you log in and you get the dreaded 'Your pet has died' message. Though for me its worse than a cheap horse and usually like a level 125 bear. If I had to guess i'd say I've lost at least 14+ pets to bugs. But yeah the way to 'fix' it is to always stable your pet and never ever ever use an alt server. Although we won't see an alt server ever again due to the low pop and idk why SV hasn't just removed them from the main menu yet

Tzone

May 16, 2021
how can that be? I logged out in the wilderness sitting on the horse (at a player house) and after I logged back in later it was dead. So a shit, it was fully loaded!!!!!
GM ticket it and they will replace it. Some patches you have to be on it when you log, some off of it when you log. Some times it just choses to not log off.

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
GM ticket it and they will replace it. Some patches you have to be on it when you log, some off of it when you log. Some times it just choses to not log off.
no GM has contacted me yet!!! I was yesterday 1 hour online and no one has reported!