A public challenge

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
You are tilting at windmills.
Beside that, why would anyone fear a namby-pamby who does not even possess the courage to fight his own duels.

If somehow you find your courage, my original challenge to personal combat still stand.
I have nothing more to say on this matter.

Monica
Company of Tindrem
(a single player guild)

oh i hate you! You are a terrorist! i personaly will go arena for hit you!. I al old but i will try hit you very hard!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
That became an interesting entertainment. It Is possibile spectate?

yes why not. Grendel and me have a old and long rivality. This combat will end these old resentments and we will vent our old grudges. I hope it's a good show. Although I do not promise you a great fight. After all, I'm just a fat, slow, weak old loan shark. But hey, I'll do my best.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
yes why not. Grendel and me have a old and long rivality. This combat will end these old resentments and we will vent our old grudges. I hope it's a good show. Although I do not promise you a great fight. After all, I'm just a fat, slow, weak old loan shark. But hey, I'll do my best.
It promises to be brutal, in a world without liniment.

Reactions: grendel

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Truth.
It will be a good show, old and not very skilled men bashing each other. We will vent it all.
And with a bit of luck, some of the spectators will duel in the arena after the main event and we can share a meal while watching the young ones fight.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
i am in tindrem today. ready for battle. i will use my hammer.
I commend you for your enthusiasm to fight, but the notice is too short.
Please give me 3 days notice, and, if not in a weekend, please expect that I can only fight in EU time late afternoon and evening hours. I am sure you understand.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I commend you for your enthusiasm to fight, but the notice is too short.
Please give me 3 days notice, and, if not in a weekend, please expect that I can only fight in EU time late afternoon and evening hours. I am sure you understand.

np, i can wait. i will be ready when you said me. I life in spain. possible better for me morning or afternoon.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
We have agreed on the conditions and time of the duel:

We duel in the Tindrem arena
This friday the 9th sept. 22:00 GMT
Weapons are steel hammer and sword
We both wear rugged pants and nothing else.