Nave Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Who would be considered the “Illuminated Ones” of Nave?

It’s good to know who is who and what guilds will step up when TC comes. This way we can band together to stop tyrants from claiming keeps, duper’s, hackers and scum that plan to give siege equipment to all the Rust inspired players.

Also Henrik keeps mentioning the “big influencers” are coming. Who the heck are these influencers and who will stand together to stop the Chinese invasion? Things to consider as we reflect on the politics. We are 7 months into persistence and I don’t think a wipe is coming. We are going to have to clean up the map ourselves boys.

For the Greater Good

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
In MO1 haters usually said ICH was ilumminati. Was very funny. I remember some Creative amazing post they make about us. What nice times.
Remember UnicornHooves and his amazing timeline of in game events?! I wish he’d come back and bless us again. Sadly, I just don’t think the game is interesting enough. Until TC begins the game is only a simulation of what it could potentially be.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
It's odd how selective memories of a person can be.
Remember UnicornHooves and his amazing timeline of in game events?! I wish he’d come back and bless us again. Sadly, I just don’t think the game is interesting enough. Until TC begins the game is only a simulation of what it could potentially be.
My opinion is that some other folks who are involved in MO2 could write a (not "the") history of the second game (as a timeline, or otherwise) and surely someone else should.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

yes i think yes.

Reactions: Serverus

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
There hasn't been an real significant political disputes or events in the games life cycle so far, that had any meaningful impact. You have a few minor tiffs and hissy fits, Like the war up in MK or the silly Kran civil war, just people trying to find something to occupy them. Then other hissy fits which resulted in zergs(Koto) hammering down houses and strongholds which really didn't amount to anything or mean much at all.

Then you have the make believe history from guilds like Odinseed who for some reason paint a very different picture of the reality of things. I guess it's just their roleplay and imagination running wild.

There isn't any real drive for politics and the game lacks interesting heroes and Villains. MO1 during it's release(not steam release) had less content, but more substance to the political landscape compared to MO2 so far. The players and general game design of MO2 is lackluster in a lot of areas and has made the timeline is just, meh.

Last edited:

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
It's odd how selective memories of a person can be.
My opinion is that some other folks who are involved in MO2 could write a (not "the") history of the second game (as a timeline, or otherwise) and surely someone else should.
Interesting you mention “a history” and not “The history” of MO2. A history could be intriguing as long as the sides involved accept it as truth. The history would be subjective depending on the many views and create unnecessary fire lol. It’s something to consider. Maybe @Ibarruri and myself could work on a timeline.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Interesting you mention “a history” and not “The history” of MO2. * * * It’s something to consider.
Yes, sir, I did chose that particular wording for a reason.

I think that you and @Ibarruri would make a fine team to assemble an interesting history to unite ((Lol)) the playing community in recollection of and debate over the details, and potentially add to the attraction of the game for those who enjoy player-created content.

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
There hasn't been an real significant political disputes or events in the games life cycle so far, that had any meaningful impact. You have a few minor tiffs and hissy fits, Like the war up in MK or the silly Kran civil war, just people trying to find something to occupy them. Then other hissy fits which resulted in zergs(Koto) hammering down houses and strongholds which really didn't amount to anything or mean much at all.

Then you have the make believe history from guilds like Odinseed who for some reason paint a very different picture of the reality of things. I guess it's just their roleplay and imagination running wild.

There isn't any real drive for politics and the game lacks interesting heroes and Villains. MO1 during it's release(not steam release) had less content, but more substance to the political landscape compared to MO2 so far. The players and general game design of MO1 is lackluster in a lot of areas and has made the timeline is just, meh.

Completely agree.

Myrland had great heroes, legends, great kings and warlords, we had conspirators, puppeteers, ambitious bankers, conquerors, famous spies, famous thieves. (we even had an emperor haha)
All of that died. There is no generational replacement for that fantastic story. The new community does not exist, there are only remnants of veterans who have already done their best and new groups that are not adding anything significant to our legacy as a community. It's tragic.

Very sad.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Interesting you mention “a history” and not “The history” of MO2. A history could be intriguing as long as the sides involved accept it as truth. The history would be subjective depending on the many views and create unnecessary fire lol. It’s something to consider. Maybe @Ibarruri and myself could work on a timeline.

I always like to remember and reconstruct our history and legacy. I think the best stage of MO2 was the beta (sad to say) The only time where I witnessed the remaining powers in mylrand seek support and position themselves to take their place.
Sadly, the evolution of this story has ended up blurring.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
In MO2 i haven't really seen a guild doing a significative task to gain a specific status" besides test team and first hand info exploiters, if that counts.

In MO1 when FATE went down and from that moment the server entered in a cold war that lasted years of small conflicts until ultimately ended up on a polarized war between ID alliance and the rest of the server.
That was in my eyes, the longest most tedious and most terrible war the game had, the TC assets damage during those times it was nuts.

Almost all keeps got sieged during that time, and many changed ownership. Sieging burnt out the entire population, remember when KOTO quit the game because they couldn't handle ID war, and its not like if they even moved boulders.

But now, the game is just a stupid timesink simulator for dumb kids. Crafting and pve is aids, pvp is a joke, idk how anyone can support such a shitter game design.
And players should be thankfull sieging is not out, because thats just gonna be terrible.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
In MO2 i haven't really seen a guild doing a significative task to gain a specific status" besides test team and first hand info exploiters, if that counts.

In MO1 when FATE went down and from that moment the server entered in a cold war that lasted years of small conflicts until ultimately ended up on a polarized war between ID alliance and the rest of the server.
That was in my eyes, the longest most tedious and most terrible war the game had, the TC assets damage during those times it was nuts.

Almost all keeps got sieged during that time, and many changed ownership. Sieging burnt out the entire population, remember when KOTO quit the game because they couldn't handle ID war, and its not like if they even moved boulders.

But now, the game is just a stupid timesink simulator for dumb kids. Crafting and pve is aids, pvp is a joke, idk how anyone can support such a shitter game design.
And players should be thankfull sieging is not out, because thats just gonna be terrible.

I was in that war. And it's not like KOTO couldn't handle the war with ID. It was just a long, bitter, exhausting and really hard conflict, full of sieges, against sieges and astronomical expenses.
KOTO and his coalition won big victories and so did the enemy. Eventually exhaustion brought the war to an end. Although to be frank there was no real winner either. Really in mo1 we had really bitter and atrocious wars. I haven't seen anything like it in MO2 so far.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I was in that war. And it's not like KOTO couldn't handle the war with ID. It was just a long, bitter, exhausting and really hard conflict, full of sieges, against sieges and astronomical expenses.
KOTO and his coalition won big victories and so did the enemy. Eventually exhaustion brought the war to an end. Although to be frank there was no real winner either. Really in mo1 we had really bitter and atrocious wars. I haven't seen anything like it in MO2 so far.
Koto was involved for a little bit on that war they moved to sarducaa and died soon after ely keep siege. But they didn't do any logístics whatsoever, it was just a small participation on that war. ID alliance was eventually destroyed and that was considered a win.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Koto was involved for a little bit on that war they moved to sarducaa and died soon after ely keep siege. But they didn't do any logístics whatsoever, it was just a small participation on that war. ID alliance was eventually destroyed and that was considered a win.

Well, there were 3 sieges at the keep of ELI (I was there ajja) In at least two very large forces were deployed, it was simply impossible to overcome that complicated geography. It was a magnificent keep.
The Sarduca stage really was the end of that stage. An exile so to speak. Interestingly, ESKO's keep ended up being transferred to my corporation. But back then the game was slowly dying and I couldn't do much with that expensive and useless build so I sold it to an old Hispanic friend.
As an anecdote, I was involved in the sale of the ES keep and I remember that I managed to transfer it to a guy named Zazca (or something similar)

I sadly learned that this man passed away in real life. My respects to him. I think he had been the founder of the red bank.
Remember him?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
MO2 is so underdeveloped that the majority of shit talking is about whose suggestions have merit, ha.

Siege is def big, but just generally I feel like the game is lacking disruptors. I dunno if people got older, lower testosterone etc, if it's game mechanics, or what... but like I said in another thread, the way the game is now, you get a little group and you can stir shit up. There aren't enough little groups fighting proxy wars. Who is funding who, etc etc. ID war, to me, was intriguing because it was a big shift. I feel like they pretty much folded tho. Remem "fabian strategy." It wasn't the actual war, it was the stirring of it and the propaganda that was interesting. The threats: you help ID, after we get them WE COMIN FOR U.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
MO2 is so underdeveloped that the majority of shit talking is about whose suggestions have merit, ha.

Siege is def big, but just generally I feel like the game is lacking disruptors. I dunno if people got older, lower testosterone etc, if it's game mechanics, or what... but like I said in another thread, the way the game is now, you get a little group and you can stir shit up. There aren't enough little groups fighting proxy wars. Who is funding who, etc etc. ID war, to me, was intriguing because it was a big shift. I feel like they pretty much folded tho. Remem "fabian strategy." It wasn't the actual war, it was the stirring of it and the propaganda that was interesting. The threats: you help ID, after we get them WE COMIN FOR U.

Well, I can assure you that we have grown old. I don't have even 40% of the energy that I deployed in mo1 xd

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Well, there were 3 sieges at the keep of ELI (I was there ajja) In at least two very large forces were deployed, it was simply impossible to overcome that complicated geography. It was a magnificent keep.
The Sarduca stage really was the end of that stage. An exile so to speak. Interestingly, ESKO's keep ended up being transferred to my corporation. But back then the game was slowly dying and I couldn't do much with that expensive and useless build so I sold it to an old Hispanic friend.
As an anecdote, I was involved in the sale of the ES keep and I remember that I managed to transfer it to a guy named Zazca (or something similar)

I sadly learned that this man passed away in real life. My respects to him. I think he had been the founder of the red bank.
Remember him?
Yes Indeed, that siege was terrible because th server was getting ddos'd everytime we wanted to siege. It was a massive keep and it was a big hit to ID alliance, they werent the same after.

You might like koto, but on that war they didn't do much, but can't really blame them, the reasons they quit the game at that point were completly fair, sieging was aids and the server was getting ddos'd all the time.

Shiet didn't knew zazca died, i do remember him.

Uhmm i don't think it's fighting for merit, but damn some people don't think before they "suggest" shit. Seen same quality of stupid stuff like in MO1 steam launch, it was the same.

Well sieging was the ultimate griefing tool, it was terrible and it burnt down entire guilds. Idk if you know what logístics were for sieging, we talking about extensive planning, farming, boulder running. It was super time consumming, took massive time and organization.
Traders claming neutrality but they were mass producing shit for specific factions. Ichorous keep boulders happened a few times.
Idk about the testosterone but at that time the only fuel was destruction and revenge. Happened ID had a big proud mouth and Aralis allways wanted to flex on other guilds, absorb them into their alliance or threatening them to be neutral and thats how we recruited batki southern militia. We talking about weeks if not months of diplomacy that involved many guilds, many guilds that hated HERJ but at the end fought with us.

Even tho that destruction fueled a lot, it also made entire guilds quit. Entire guilds that didn't even do siege logístics, even tho we had assembled a really strong alliance there were vultures type of guilds around waiting for the correct moment.

Like VH, Valhalla. Who had the fame of harboring some cheaters. A guild that threatened HERJ and did siege demon's keep funded by lexorn and helped by ID alliance.
I still remember Aralis wanting to negociate and asking for the relic we had and 2 stacks of gold, and we would be off the radar since our alliance was crumbling down.

Funny times we end up trading Demon keep for oasis keep to VH and they even payed us extra. After that, lexorn scammed VH since he funded the sieges and got the keep and kicked all VH.
We got oasis keep, VH had a massive palisade infront with like 3 cuprite towers and more houses plus all TC, they liked to camp our keep (after all they had none) so i remember i told them to take a chill pill or bad things would come. Till jahogen got killed once and Lost a max lvl prepatch horse, which was enough reason for him to grab from he's personal stash a few manganons that soon after scorched VH's palisade to the ground.

And thats how pyre was formed, a few VH refugees and few remaining quads made pyre.
VH lost a lot of gold and TC assets, they really didn't think it through and gave us a keep infront of their palisade. Then pyre learned the lesson and didn't help ID alliance till they joined the war months later.

Some people wasn't permeable to discuss shit, some people just wanted shit to burn. And that looseness" to siege ended up making people super resentfull and frustrated. People that lost all TC progression and wasn't even involved on those wars, the collateral dmg lol.
The famous attrition wars. That Fabian strategy thing was hilarious. It wasn't a strategy they were just burnt.

People sieged to make other players quit, imagine people is complaining because the current law is not punitive enough. Then you see them asking for sieging, clueless noobs if they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.