Nave Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Lol why so triggered, am i wrong?

nah sev is a real dude tbh. lol. I dono how I know these things, but I do. Yall should chill on each other ;)

You still upset cuz we had to evict you from our comms cuz unbearable toxic?
🤣

lol wat, you had to kick someone out of coms? That's why I don't go in coms unless I got something really important to hash out hahaha. It's like yooo come to our discord it's like I dunno mannn.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
nah sev is a real dude tbh. lol. I dono how I know these things, but I do. Yall should chill on each other ;)

lol wat, you had to kick someone out of coms? That's why I don't go in coms unless I got something really important to hash out hahaha. It's like yooo come to our discord it's like I dunno mannn.
He is a real carebear, nothing wrong with that, except this thread. And yeah @Hodo got banned from our comms cuz toxic as fuck lol. We don't accept whiney lil biaches in our comms.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You still upset cuz we had to evict you from our comms cuz unbearable toxic? 🤣
LOL what? If I recall you were booted from that guild, and that comms. And I left later when I quit the game. Or do you not remember, hue hue.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
We all know we need sieging thats for sure... Whether we like it or not, that shit was aids and we all know it but it's essential for this game to function.

But honestly now if you are bored or you feel like there is not enough bullshit happening in-game right now, go and start some lmao there are many towns you can raid and lock down for pvp reasons, everyone is complaining now about guards which is fair enough, but wait till everyone will complain just like in MO1 that everyone sits in safety of their keeps, it's all the same.

Politics don't change drastically because why would they ? There is some betrayals, backstabbing and guilds shifting here and there, alliances fall apart and new are made, guilds fall and new are created, same as MO1 just without sieging.
I mean there is always some pvp going on in this game and honestly now is the best time to do some pvp before all the bullshit. Let's be honest now, if sieging will actually get announced with an actual date most guilds and people will start shitting themselves and start pve grind for siege attacks and defense, a lot of guilds will fall apart and most likely we will get an instant server war. So spoiler alert what will happen then ? Well same as MO1 people staying in their gates most the time, crap ton of farming in their own little locations and ninja sieges, which I really hope won't happen.

All of you mention massive wars and crazy sieges which is fantastic but think about the reality of those massive and eventful wars and stories, most of them consisted of hatred, ninja sieges, server ddos, blocking off content and basically walling of half of the precious resources in this game and few other interesting things *cough cough* that I can't mention on forums because you know 'the rules'. Did any of that actually made the game better ? Well it was something to do for BIG players in the game, but majority of the population quit because of all of those BIG BOY events. Small guilds that had assets were scared to do pvp because next day their pali could have been gone because some kids got salty, you walked next to someones keep while siege was happening you are automatically involved. All of this was really stupid shit.

So my message to all of you dear MO1 vets:
Please stop hiding on the forums and discords, bring back your zergs and little groups and come and fight some in mo2. I think we all could enjoy some extra PvP on the map before all the toxic rain of shit will fall on this cancerous world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serverus

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Please stop hiding on the forums and discords, bring back your zergs and little groups and come and fight some in mo2. I think we all could enjoy some extra PvP on the map before all the toxic rain of shit will fall on this cancerous world.

You do realize that all of us MO1 vets are 10-12 years older, and some of us are not even interested anymore. Those days of staying up till 3 or 4AM to siege some house or keep down are long behind us. And those of us that remained at the end, our zergs numbers could be counted on one hand.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
LOL what? If I recall you were booted from that guild, and that comms. And I left later when I quit the game. Or do you not remember, hue hue.
??? I already told you this, the only guild i've been kicked off is rpk cuz hayasa had a crush on me, and yes you got banned from our herj comms for being a toxic lil bitch. I have really good memory unlike you, who ends up making up stories.

Anyways this is not thread related but a good indicator that what you" remember is far from reality.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
We all know we need sieging thats for sure... Whether we like it or not, that shit was aids and we all know it but it's essential for this game to function.

But honestly now if you are bored or you feel like there is not enough bullshit happening in-game right now, go and start some lmao there are many towns you can raid and lock down for pvp reasons, everyone is complaining now about guards which is fair enough, but wait till everyone will complain just like in MO1 that everyone sits in safety of their keeps, it's all the same.

Politics don't change drastically because why would they ? There is some betrayals, backstabbing and guilds shifting here and there, alliances fall apart and new are made, guilds fall and new are created, same as MO1 just without sieging.
I mean there is always some pvp going on in this game and honestly now is the best time to do some pvp before all the bullshit. Let's be honest now, if sieging will actually get announced with an actual date most guilds and people will start shitting themselves and start pve grind for siege attacks and defense, a lot of guilds will fall apart and most likely we will get an instant server war. So spoiler alert what will happen then ? Well same as MO1 people staying in their gates most the time, crap ton of farming in their own little locations and ninja sieges, which I really hope won't happen.

All of you mention massive wars and crazy sieges which is fantastic but think about the reality of those massive and eventful wars and stories, most of them consisted of hatred, ninja sieges, server ddos, blocking off content and basically walling of half of the precious resources in this game and few other interesting things *cough cough* that I can't mention on forums because you know 'the rules'. Did any of that actually made the game better ? Well it was something to do for BIG players in the game, but majority of the population quit because of all of those BIG BOY events. Small guilds that had assets were scared to do pvp because next day their pali could have been gone because some kids got salty, you walked next to someones keep while siege was happening you are automatically involved. All of this was really stupid shit.

Been there, nasty behavior is in big part what fuels conflict. And conflict is an essential element of the world's design. I've generated conflict more times im aware of, murdered and robbed lots of people as i've also been killed and robbed. Honestly i'm bored atm, not because of lack of conflict but for the development direction. I see some degree of improvement fixing bugs and general issues but they do not address the placeholder nature of the world where most content is shallow, empty, porly designed and in some cases not even working.
The idea of piling up washed up placeholder content to make a shitty themepark ends up making this game completly pvp directed when the cumbersome punishment mechanics with a flawed flag and law system makes such activity in addition to travelling very time consumming, and sometimes not enough fun' for the time investment. Fun' is relative, some may or may not enjoy or endure certain mechanics but it's a tradeoff players must do and it's a personal choise.
I think the entire pve is careless and lacks a proper development to stop being placeholder and actually benefit the social reality of the game itself. PVE is precarious to say the least.

So yeah, lately mortal hasnt been really appealling to me, and i'm definitely not waiting for sieging to come and "save the game" like a bunch of noobs think it will. On the contrary if left the way it is, with sieging nothing good Will come except very polarized groups, extensive attrition wars and a competition to destroy and erradicate guilds and alliances. I mean those elements do fuel the game, but the question is how and in which terms.
If i had to guess only 30% of what SVs develops is actually good for the game, in my eyes obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konrad

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
He is a real carebear, nothing wrong with that, except this thread. And yeah @Hodo got banned from our comms cuz toxic as fuck lol. We don't accept whiney lil biaches in our comms.
You obviously don't know who the hell I am. And you got me confused with someone else. I'll eat your liver kid and spit your organs out in front of your loved ones. Don't mess with me on the internet. I got a short temper.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
You obviously don't know who the hell I am. And you got me confused with someone else. I'll eat your liver kid and spit your organs out in front of your loved ones. Don't mess with me on the internet. I got a short temper.
That would be a cool emote.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
And this goes out to ANY PK guild that thinks otherwise! TNO are not Carebears or pussies scared to fight. Will fight any guild that comes in our territory. Just because we are ARPK it doesn’t mean we don’t bang with the best of them. We just prefer to be honorable instead of griefers. This doesn’t make us Carebears it makes us Noble. So when you disrespect my name you disrespect the 200+ in my community who stand with me. For that I take the disrespect highly offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae
Status
Not open for further replies.