What Cities/regions have large Anti RPK Guilds/Alliances?

TwistedSister77

Apr 23, 2021
Hi, I wanted to know what areas have a strong presence of players trying to minimalize RPK. Asking for solo noobs looking to try the game, but are not guilded yet.

Please don't troll me with the worst places (although denoting those locations would also be very beneficial). Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
You will generally find some form of an ARPK guild in most towns except Kran and GK (could be wrong now) whether they are true ARPK or just opportunists is the real question.

Reactions: TwistedSister77

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yea I mean are people really ARPK if they automob greys. I'd say no. I'd say look for people who are decent humans over what they say their guild flag is. Bakti is pretty new player friendly, but it's so overcrowded, it's like cockroaches. Haven't seen any pvp yet, though. I assume once people spec, they will start.

Reactions: TwistedSister77

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Hi, I wanted to know what areas have a strong presence of players trying to minimalize RPK. Asking for solo noobs looking to try the game, but are not guilded yet.

Please don't troll me with the worst places (although denoting those locations would also be very beneficial). Much appreciated.
Meduli

Reactions: Calcal and Ibarruri

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Meduli is kind of a shitshow. It's grown a lot from like the second ghetto beside Tindrem, though. The plus of Duli is you have KoTo there and OG, tho they too often seemed to be trying to mounted zerg the GY to go after pkers haha. It's a tough choice, though, it depends on your play style:

Bakti is friendly, as said, and you can get all the Khurite exclusive books, riding, MA. You can also get almost all of the books you could get in Meduli if you can safely make it to Jungle Camp. If you are gonna be extracting, I would start in Meduli, sab gives out more worth stuff raw than Gran, you're gonna need Sab powder eventually, and extraction books are there, plus stuff like Heavy Armor Training and Feint.

One missing book is JADEITE lore, which is a key extract from Saburra, so you'll have to slide over somewhere else to get that (unless they changed it??)

I'll probably spawn into Duli once all this server stuff calms down. Probably still gonna home base Bakti tho, cuz dems my peoples, even if I don't know most of the new dudes haha.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
I think as long as you stay out of lawless towns like Kranesh/GK or that area you will find guilds in all regions willing to protect their citizens. Bakti Village is chill. The Legion who are PKers still plan to have a city near “Sausage Lake Keep” protecting their citizens so Vadda is an option. Moh’ki is chill with Warden’s protecting the people. Get to know the community and see what guilds and towns you like. There are many options out there all decent people.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
There are not anti rpk guilds. Most guilds are pretty much "rpk" which is just a buzz word. They just pretend not to be rpk.

Most of these "arpk" guilds just hide in guardzone an wont come out to do any meaningfull fighting unless they can get at least 4 times the numbers.

The Khan

Dec 21, 2021
There are not anti rpk guilds. Most guilds are pretty much "rpk" which is just a buzz word. They just pretend not to be rpk.

this isn't true, although I prefer the blue/gray/red nomenclature to rpk/arpk

Most of these "arpk" guilds just hide in guardzone an wont come out to do any meaningfull fighting unless they can get at least 4 times the numbers.

if 4x the numbers, or 10x or whatever number is necessary to level the playing field, then so be it.

I spent the last 2 months of beta getting regularly ganked by superior numbers, in superior gear, so I don't wanna hear any qqing from rpkers

Tzone

May 16, 2021
this isn't true, although I prefer the blue/gray/red nomenclature to rpk/arpk

if 4x the numbers, or 10x or whatever number is necessary to level the playing field, then so be it.

I spent the last 2 months of beta getting regularly ganked by superior numbers, in superior gear, so I don't wanna hear any qqing from rpkers
2 months, you sould have had the gear. IDK how you are being ganked by superior numbers either. You are prob coping right now from the guardzone.

ganking is what people who lose in PvP call it when they lose in PvP. God forbid you just are not good at the game.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
There are not anti rpk guilds.
Nevertheless.

These (English-language) Guilds have ever represented themselves either as ARPK or "not RPK" or the equivalent in terms on the forums, as the results of a medium-level research would indicate:

[KHAN] Khurite Khanate
[KoM] Knights of Myrland
Artisans
Ashes of the Phoenix
Harbingers of Judgment
HAVEN
High (UpInSmoke)
Lux Arcana
Morgrance
Pious NA ARPK
Rangers of the Rimefrost
Safari
The Wardens

Not all of the above are necessarily curretnly active.
There may be others not advertised as such.

There are also two Banking Guilds which might be termed "not RPKs":
ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM & The Northern Bank (in no roder but alphabetically)

Finally, the USA:
ATS, CareBears, Angry Unicorns and Valhalla have together formed the United Southern Alliance. These are very likely NOT Randomly PK and may be ARPK.

Guilds that would be on this list but do not or may not have English language comms are:

SLAV (Polish-language Only)
Hungarian Templars (represent as 'blue')
Nameless (Russian Guild)

I know it's a :shock: at this point, but there's an actual answer to your question.

Reactions: Serverus

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021

Again with the untruths.

If you report an RPKer to Wardens they will rally a small group and chase out to hunt and execute the offender.

I have witnessed this with my own eyes, twice.

To the OP: Harbingers of Justice is situated in Toxai and Morin Khur. They are ARPK, but it is a huge area to cover and there are many other guilds there. Nightfall (a very elite RPK guild) is situated there as well. (at least during beta)

Wardens are in Moh Ki. It is a much smaller area and easier to police. But as a Moh Ki resident myself, I can tell you their vigilance is not flawless and we have still experienced being ganked a few times.

The Khan

Dec 21, 2021
2 months, you sould have had the gear. IDK how you are being ganked by superior numbers either. You are prob coping right now from the guardzone.

ganking is what people who lose in PvP call it when they lose in PvP. God forbid you just are not good at the game.

it was my *first* 2 months, and I was more interested in exploring the map, and learning other shit than grinding out mats and gear that was gonna get wiped.

everybody knows what ganking is. And it's just my opinion, but ganking is among the lowest forms of pvp there is -- just a half step above outright griefing.

I don't really grasp the fun in rolling up on people and slaughtering them when they are incapable of really giving a good fight back, especially since, as you say, the gear is not particularly valuable most of the time in this game (and the gankers often/usually have better gear to begin with)

actually, what *you're* complaining about (getting killed only when the enemy has a far greater numbers) is essentially just ganking, you're just complaining and giving it a different label when it happens to *you*

gankers *deserve* to get ganked. You can't complain when you got it coming.

it's like they say, what comes around is all around

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Again with the untruths.

If you report an RPKer to Wardens they will rally a small group and chase out to hunt and execute the offender.

I have witnessed this with my own eyes, twice.

To the OP: Harbingers of Justice is situated in Toxai and Morin Khur. They are ARPK, but it is a huge area to cover and there are many other guilds there. Nightfall (a very elite RPK guild) is situated there as well. (at least during beta)

Wardens are in Moh Ki. It is a much smaller area and easier to police. But as a Moh Ki resident myself, I can tell you their vigilance is not flawless and we have still experienced being ganked a few times.
Unless the Wardens are RPKing as well. Bubuzqx is killing peeps outside of Toxai.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

I think hes saying unless the guilds whom you are idolizing so much absolutely refuse to attack people 2v1 3v1 etc then you're just being a gigantic hypocrite.

Reactions: The Khan

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
Unless the Wardens are RPKing as well. Bubuzqx is killing peeps outside of Toxai.

2 issues with your post:

1) Do you have any screen shots that he is a Warden? and not just the Warden Title?

2) Wardens kill "peeps" when the "peeps" are reported RPKers, that is the definition of ARPKers...