Fear

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
Is that. 'Forcibly stopped'? It is common knowledge what happened to your Guild. The fact that you are still on here attempting to muddy the water on what actually happened is quite funny.

It seems you are unable to offer counter argument for any of my points either. Your previous post was obviously utter diatribe.

Because even in my short time being apart of the Mortal Online community I learned you are one of many who push and perpetuate things that are fabricated and untrue.

People only raise a hand to my guild ingame simply because we were the best and we made sure to let everyone know we were. If I recall we had sixteen guilds in total working against us with a hilarious farce of persecuting players for malicious activity which we never observed inside of our community on multiple instances in which we watched footage, read and looked over screen shots, and spoke to members countless times both publicly and privately whilst cross examining them from others perspectives.

Since you're to scared to mention the word, no, I still don't believe anyone who played in or with my community was cheating or utilizing some third party source or application to gain an advantage.

I've been well informed of the previous games dealings with how staff have been player-based and how things weren't entirely fair for the playerbase in certain circumstances. Sure we are told there are no longer player staff but I find this highly unlikely and stand firm that what my guild experienced was simply a decision Star Vault had made to induce positive public relations.

What makes more sense. Ban a few players who are supposedly cheating, or let them play and have entire guilds and alliances vehemently swearing up and down they are on a daily basis without much proof other then some very poorly cherry picked clips of the game demonstrating how it can not function 100% of the time (i.e. The game exudes a player or mechanic malfunctioning or not appearing to be working as intended.)

I think I've grasped enough information from those I played with and the community as a whole to very soundly say every action Star Vault takes is not black and white.

But, I know you don't care. You just wish to try and push around some non-existent weight in a game with failing visions and try to prod at a group that outskilled you and outsmarted you even with incredibly horrible odds from a number stand point. I still believe even with your guild holding all of this history in the previous game and as a functioning community outside of it, you will be overlooked. Where as my group solidified itself to the point you won't ever forget about it.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Because even in my short time being apart of the Mortal Online community I learned you are one of many who push and perpetuate things that are fabricated and untrue.

People only raise a hand to my guild ingame simply because we were the best and we made sure to let everyone know we were. If I recall we had sixteen guilds in total working against us with a hilarious farce of persecuting players for malicious activity which we never observed inside of our community on multiple instances in which we watched footage, read and looked over screen shots, and spoke to members countless times both publicly and privately whilst cross examining them from others perspectives.

Since you're to scared to mention the word, no, I still don't believe anyone who played in or with my community was cheating or utilizing some third party source or application to gain an advantage.

I've been well informed of the previous games dealings with how staff have been player-based and how things weren't entirely fair for the playerbase in certain circumstances. Sure we are told there are no longer player staff but I find this highly unlikely and stand firm that what my guild experienced was simply a decision Star Vault had made to induce positive public relations.

What makes more sense. Ban a few players who are supposedly cheating, or let them play and have entire guilds and alliances vehemently swearing up and down they are on a daily basis without much proof other then some very poorly cherry picked clips of the game demonstrating how it can not function 100% of the time (i.e. The game exudes a player or mechanic malfunctioning or not appearing to be working as intended.)

I think I've grasped enough information from those I played with and the community as a whole to very soundly say every action Star Vault takes is not black and white.

But, I know you don't care. You just wish to try and push around some non-existent weight in a game with failing visions and try to prod at a group that outskilled you and outsmarted you even with incredibly horrible odds from a number stand point. I still believe even with your guild holding all of this history in the previous game and as a functioning community outside of it, you will be overlooked. Where as my group solidified itself to the point you won't ever forget about it.

You have still not addressed the fact that your initial statements about us 'being forced out of GK' were completely fabricated. Please expand upon your false narrative claims. Specifics, what narrative am I pushing and where have I made a false claim?

Just an additional note as you mentioned notoriety and the belief that your guild will be remembered for anything more than the guys who did not survive a beta. Wigs/Wigsplitter has been referenced under 1000 times on MO2 Discord. KotO is sitting just under 5000. I am afraid you will just be a foot note in the history of MO, one that did not even make it to live release.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
You have still not addressed the fact that your initial statements about us 'being forced out of GK' were completely fabricated. Please expand upon your false narrative claims. Specifics, what narrative am I pushing and where have I made a false claim?

Just an additional note as you mentioned notoriety and the belief that your guild will be remembered for anything more than the guys who did not survive a beta. Wigs/Wigsplitter has been referenced under 1000 times on MO2 Discord. KotO is sitting just under 5000. I am afraid you will just be a foot note in the history of MO, one that did not even make it to live release.

And there you go again desperate to prove your group is somehow relevant in the grand scheme of things. Why would you even waste your time looking up how many times a word is mentioned in the Discord? The fragility of your guilds self worth shows.

If I were to humor this idea that the amount of mentions proves a guilds recognition then by that logic should we have stuck around we'd dwarf your guild in no time since you've been around how long?

Also, you most certainly were pushed out. Your guild and Legion got so fed up with losing to our group that you both left. The leader of Legion himself even streamed his melodramatic departure from Gaul'kor and it was by far one of the most satisfying things to watch as someone exiled themselves because of our group hardening to the idea that we would never fight fair fights.

Don't worry I remember seeing you type in the global chat plenty of times saying your guild never lost a fight to us, even though moments prior you would of all just died.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
And there you go again desperate to prove your group is somehow relevant in the grand scheme of things. Why would you even waste your time looking up how many times a word is mentioned in the Discord? The fragility of your guilds self worth shows.

If I were to humor this idea that the amount of mentions proves a guilds recognition then by that logic should we have stuck around we'd dwarf your guild in no time since you've been around how long?

Also, you most certainly were pushed out. Your guild and Legion got so fed up with losing to our group that you both left. The leader of Legion himself even streamed his melodramatic departure from Gaul'kor and it was by far one of the most satisfying things to watch as someone exiled themselves because of our group hardening to the idea that we would never fight fair fights.

Don't worry I remember seeing you type in the global chat plenty of times saying your guild never lost a fight to us, even though moments prior you would of all just died.

I think your memory is starting to have issues. You understand that KotO and Wigs did not really fight in GK right? By the time Wigs were something in the game the majority of the player base had already separated out to their towns. The only time you came to Meduli in force you was killed extremely quickly.

AC/TC/BEAR were the guilds that came to GK and spawn camped your entire force for a month solid.

In terms of looking up mentions, 30 seconds work is not exactly going out of my way to prove you wrong. The fact that it is so easy to do shows how weak your claims are. Your guild is dead, your players are removed, your opinion is therefore invalid.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
I remember playing in GK and helping Wigsplitters and DRED fight KotO and Legion. You guys always got so uppity when you lost you would start spamming help chat how they were cheating and that you guys never lose to them. A lot of the times coming directly from @Kuthara which was honestly funny.

There was even a channel in their Discord where they screen shotted everything you guys said in-game and had it up for laughs. Kuthara was gearing hard to try and tell people they didn't lose. I'm not sure why people give so much shit to Wigs but it's probably how @Lord Hair Remover put it honestly. You guys got killed and trolled and were mad because of it.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
All I know that if you are against the secret but not so secret koto/legion alliance you area wig splitter. And you cheated some how. Its not like the game is hard IDK why you need to cheat.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
would think that they would enjoy the challenge and the PvP however I think they are more interested in people thinking of them as some elite force of undefeatable players.
100%

Its the dumbest shit seeing all these PvPers hop guilds monthly and try to convince everyone they are the best most elite guild this game has ever seen. Then when they lose too many fights they disband and move to another guild. Just looking at the screenshot section in the discord of lootbags and stuff is the most cringe thing ever.

Shit talk and banter is one thing...but some of these people lose their minds.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
100%

Its the dumbest shit seeing all these PvPers hop guilds monthly and try to convince everyone they are the best most elite guild this game has ever seen. Then when they lose too many fights they disband and move to another guild. Just looking at the screenshot section in the discord of lootbags and stuff is the most cringe thing ever.

Shit talk and banter is one thing...but some of these people lose their minds.
Well from what I see is the opposite of everyone else losing their minds and making things up about why they lost and why its not because they dont practice.

The PvPers like the drama from the raging guilds, its funny and entertaining. They dont get worked up one bit even though theres lots of double standards and hypocritical stuff going on.

People just mad because they cant Help Chat PvP well not back up their help chat PvP.

The main difference is that your type of guilds are super ego inflated and need to win in order to enjoy the game while actually PvPers will keep fighting even if they are getting zerged or camped.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Got to add, that every MMO game Ive played the most toxic and deranged players were allways the dedicated RPers and PvErs. They just take the game far to seriously and will treat PvP like IRL attacks.

Reactions: Rorry

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
The main difference is that your type of guilds are super ego inflated and need to win in order to enjoy the game while actually PvPers will keep fighting even if they are getting zerged or camped.
You have no idea what you're saying.

also I should have put PvPers like "PvPers" (you know, like massive air quotations and all)

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Well from what I see is the opposite of everyone else losing their minds and making things up about why they lost and why its not because they dont practice.

The PvPers like the drama from the raging guilds, its funny and entertaining. They dont get worked up one bit even though theres lots of double standards and hypocritical stuff going on.

People just mad because they cant Help Chat PvP well not back up their help chat PvP.

Having this kind of opinion makes you hated.

But it's only because it is true.

@MolagAmur You have no idea what you're saying.

Reactions: Rorry and Tzone
D

Deleted member 44

I'm still waiting for these guard zone warriors to accept declaration of war.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Kuthara stays in safe places like discord and forums. Why would he let his guild die? He'll be the bigger man and take the viknus way out. A true banger. Can't wait for the quakening 2. I've been waiting for about 5 months for him to kill somebody for his new montage.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm still waiting for these guard zone warriors to accept declaration of war.
I saw that legion dropped the war against a Levia, but didnt against battle bandits nor accept Dreds.

Legions average member is surprisingly bad for people who play the game almost all day. They cant handle them selves when they don't have a massive number advantage. I guess instead of practicing they would rather have 20 people camp three priest for 3+ hours. Their members couldn't handle them selves in off hour fair fights even with 6 integrity healing them in town.

Dred can get a zerg to gether and its pretty scary seeing 20 mounted roll up on you. Dred would be a more even number fight for them thats why they dont take it.

Boden

Apr 5, 2021
I saw that legion dropped the war against a Levia, but didnt against battle bandits nor accept Dreds.

Legions average member is surprisingly bad for people who play the game almost all day. They cant handle them selves when they don't have a massive number advantage. I guess instead of practicing they would rather have 20 people camp three priest for 3+ hours. Their members couldn't handle them selves in off hour fair fights even with 6 integrity healing them in town.

Dred can get a zerg to gether and its pretty scary seeing 20 mounted roll up on you. Dred would be a more even number fight for them thats why they dont take it.

Tzone you are such a weiner. Feel free to war dec Legion with VII.