Fear

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
We brought 30-40 KotO to the most recent Tindrem Siege event. Along with our Coalition we fought against 'The rest of the Server' and claimed victory in short order. It is quite Ironic to find Shmerrick calling us a dead guild here considering he was also complaining that we zerged him during the event.

Boasting about curshing the disorganised/unguilded opposite team with their 30 strong guild, Heavy Cav, Coalitions and 2 campadons, in a friendly server event...

That's sad.

Reactions: Rorry

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Boasting about curshing the disorganised/unguilded opposite team with their 30 strong guild, Heavy Cav, Coalitions and 2 campadons, in a friendly server event...

That's sad.

Yeah it's a bit weird how this guy talks about how his guild was something in MO1 and now is going to be something in MO2 when all they were was a guard zone hugging guild that never did much for anyone, the game, or made some kind of lasting impression.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021

That's sad.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I was just stating facts to counter the argument that someone made about KotO being a dead Guild. You guys should really all team up and figure out your stories first because according to the last week alone KotO is A dead zerg guild that lives in GZ but kills people everywhere full of noobs killing noobs

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628

That's sad.
Unfriendly? Boasting?
FACT CHECKS:
"brought 30-40 KotO to the most recent Tindrem Siege event."​
That seems like a very loose estimate for such a number (three to four times the difference between the Big Estimate and the little esimate), but numbers assigned to each side were probably NOT under control of guild leaders. They were probably under control of the event organiser. True, or False? Hard to ttell, but hard to say if the number of KotO on one side of an event could, by itself, make an event sadly unfriendly. Whterher it's boasting seems to depend not just on accuracy, but results. See further down.
"Along with our Coalition we fought against 'The rest of the Server' ..."​
That much seems undoubtedly True.
"...and claimed victory in short order."​
The purpose of a friendly event involving battle is, pretty reliably, for someone to win while all have fun trying. That someone wins a badttle that all must agree to attend is neither sad nor unfriendly. Even if it didn't take long. That's only boasting if it actually took a LONG time.

"It is quite Ironic to find Shmerrick calling us a dead guild here considering he was also complaining that we zerged him during the event."​
Ironic means 'being the opposite of what one would expect', and that fits @Shmerrick's reported reaction. Unless he acutally never said that...
- - - -
MORE FACT CHECKS:
I am also not Tzone. Tzone called you a dead guild. I made this post to comment on how you wouldnt accept a war declaration.
So fifty percent not true,
This post was made before the event and I was never complaining about "being zerged by koto". You guys zerged me after the event ended.
and fifty percent true.

I think you three guys should take this outside, like, fistfights on the frozen lake in Hyllspeia or something. Seems like some of you are just sad over facts.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
You need to work on your reading comprehension. I was just stating facts to counter the argument that someone made about KotO being a dead Guild. You guys should really all team up and figure out your stories first because according to the last week alone KotO is A dead zerg guild that lives in GZ but kills people everywhere full of noobs killing noobs

Maybe you should then write your posts so that we can comprehend it correctly. I did not challenge your guild being there in force. That is a fact that they were.

I'm just pointing out that your little tail at the end of saying you won a friendly event in short order is pretty arrogant and it is sad that you had to state it in such a boasting way.

Edit: by arrogant I mean foolish in bragging about stomp rolling a disorganised mob with your 30-40 heavy cav and 2 campadons and allies. There is nothing to boast about.

Reactions: Tzone

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Maybe you should then write your posts so that we can comprehend it correctly. I did not challenge your guild being there in force. That is a fact that they were.

I'm just pointing out that your little tail at the end of saying you won a friendly event in short order is pretty arrogant and it is sad that you had to state it in such a boasting way.

Edit: by arrogant I mean foolish in bragging about stomp rolling a disorganised mob with your 30-40 heavy cav and 2 campadons and allies. There is nothing to boast about.

Hate to break it to you but the dude would tell you he wins fights when he straight up loses. Just a delusional decrepit person with nothing better to do.

Reactions: Tzone

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
damn you guys love crying about us, some of you don't even play the game anymore for like months now... xD and still mad about us killing you over and over, I mean like damn, why TF would any active guild even consider a wardec with dred ? xDD you would only place few griefer accounts in the meduli waters and log out and than stay up extra few hours when everyone is asleep to kill 1 or 2 crafters haha thats not a fight, this is sad and just simply annoying if you atleast were an active guild and maybe live in a town nearby or something than that could have been considered as we could maybe actually have 1 or 2 fight or something and not 2 hybrids that log out in water and log in on off-time, your guild is dead and nobody cares what you say.

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
damn you guys love crying about us, some of you don't even play the game anymore for like months now... xD and still mad about us killing you over and over, I mean like damn, why TF would any active guild even consider a wardec with dred ? xDD you would only place few griefer accounts in the meduli waters and log out and than stay up extra few hours when everyone is asleep to kill 1 or 2 crafters haha thats not a fight, this is sad and just simply annoying if you atleast were an active guild and maybe live in a town nearby or something than that could have been considered as we could maybe actually have 1 or 2 fight or something and not 2 hybrids that log out in water and log in on off-time, your guild is dead and nobody cares what you say.

But here you are. Explaining yourself on part of your guild.

You say you killed them over and over, but you don't accept a war dec? I don't understand.

Why wouldn't they grief you. That's apart of the game.

Kill crafters? You mean characters that can ALSO have combat skills? This isn't MO1 where you were only just a crafter.

Actively asking for it doesn't imply being active? Doesn't your guild have one of the largest rosters in the game? Why are you so afraid of a supposed dead guild.

Honestly I don't care what you had to say. It made no sense. Just some weird ego stroking post to talk shit about another group. You should probably keep this kind of stuff in the echo chamber Discord you guys play in.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
We are still here. You can normally tell we are still active by posts like this, the screeching in help chat and the constant complaints about us in MO2 Discord from the socially inept players who are disgruntled because they can not just smash noobs all day.

Considering we found this group of players who wardecced us and killed them, inside the guardzone, along with the guards they were hiding behind I am not really compelled to accept their declaration. Which as they have admitted is so that they can kill our crafters during our off hours, not offer PvP.

Viewing their performance against Legion, which has mainly been them being priest camped or logging to avoid a fight I am not really seeing a valid challenge for us.

We brought 30-40 KotO to the most recent Tindrem Siege event. Along with our Coalition we fought against 'The rest of the Server' and claimed victory in short order. It is quite Ironic to find Shmerrick calling us a dead guild here considering he was also complaining that we zerged him during the event.

In a drought of content, when most guilds stuggle to keep 5 players active, KotO continues to prosper and dominate. Praise the Fountain.

I think there is no doubt that the god Soldeus has blessed the house of KOTO and its king. I believe that as long as you enjoy the protection of the true god of Myrland, your glory will endure.

Reactions: Najwalaylah