Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Thst means nothing. I am literally right, you gave up and just said "wrong" called it a dsy? Crazy work. You havent asked for Thursar...
Oct 1, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Yup. Always been that way. The only people Henrik listens to are his beloved streamers regardless of how clueless, biased or...
Oct 1, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
posted the thread
No one reads this
in
General Discussion
.
Robmo reveals. Forum is a waste of time.
Oct 1, 2026
MO2RIP
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Why isn't there a feedback section in the discord? Could do it like Pax Dei's stuff was and have it set to you can only post one per 24...
Sep 30, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
you are wrong and have been repeatedly wrong in this thread :D It's unfortunately all saved and most of your shit is quoted so you can't...
Sep 30, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Its literally 3x the peak for the bet and proves balance worked and there is no evidence of people protesting, im no protesting the game...
Sep 30, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
If you have some thoughts on balance, I would love to hear them, here...
Sep 30, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
1200 avg is quite different than 1000 peak. 1000 peak could happen some time in Jan due to bridge + sale and you'd still be thinking you...
Sep 30, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
that was post sub. Now you have to re-adress everything I said and not dismiss it with a lie, litearlly THE WHOLE COMMENT or you are not...
Sep 29, 2026
MO2RIP
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
ima play, ima keep telling them how to fix da gm, even if they don't listen, then when all my friends finally quit, I will prob quit, too.
Sep 29, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
@ 1400 people, I think that was pre sub haha. @ me admitting I am wrong, please post what I said because I don't think I said that they...
Sep 29, 2026
G
Gnidex
reacted to
Urtz's post
in the thread
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
with
Like
.
Lets be serious here, even the dumbest person alive could have given a look at the game and immedietaly recognized a lot of glaring...
Sep 29, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Dude you first literally said that anything past content additions is a speculation when THEY ANNOUNCED CLADE BALANCE CHANGES! You are...
Sep 29, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I feel like if I write too much you don't read all of the words. You miss 'nots,' etc. It also allows you to ignore important parts of...
Sep 29, 2026
ElPerro
reacted to
MO2RIP's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
MO had a great system with brutal siege before, dudes would get sieged for violating... if they black listed people from town (you could...
Sep 28, 2026
Top
Bottom