Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Dude you first literally said that anything past content additions is a speculation when THEY ANNOUNCED CLADE BALANCE CHANGES! You are...
Sep 28, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
replied to the thread
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
.
When you say it's obvious.....what do you mean by that? What exactly is the meaning of the word "obvious"? How would you explain that...
Sep 28, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
Urtz's post
in the thread
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
with
Like
.
Lets be serious here, even the dumbest person alive could have given a look at the game and immedietaly recognized a lot of glaring...
Sep 28, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
.
good post, brother. Wardec is a big issue. If you dec someone, you are pvping them beyond RPK. No one should be protected from a dec...
Sep 28, 2026
U
Urtz
posted the thread
Analytics is nice, but I doubt it will be used properly.
in
General Discussion
.
Lets be serious here, even the dumbest person alive could have given a look at the game and immedietaly recognized a lot of glaring...
Sep 28, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
MO2RIP's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
MO had a great system with brutal siege before, dudes would get sieged for violating... if they black listed people from town (you could...
Sep 28, 2026
Emdash
reacted to
MO2RIP's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
MO had a great system with brutal siege before, dudes would get sieged for violating... if they black listed people from town (you could...
Sep 28, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Why would I not want them to balance the game? They are going to USE DATA and BALANCE. Do you know how many things that can be...
Sep 28, 2026
MO2RIP
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
Low Hanging Fruit (Balance Before the New Year)
with
Like
.
So, we read the announcement. SV is gonna DO BETTER? Or are they mailing it in?? Now that Iloros has settled in for his few-day nap, let...
Sep 28, 2026
MO2RIP
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
MO had a great system with brutal siege before, dudes would get sieged for violating... if they black listed people from town (you could...
Sep 28, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I agree it might be, I play other games. Does not take too long to write a few sentences. The game is miserable to play and I do not...
Sep 28, 2026
P
pooternackle
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Take the W man, you warned them relentlessly. They ignored the warnings, and your prediction of what would happen if they continued...
Sep 28, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
THEY LITERALLY ANNOUNCED ANALYTICS BASED BALANCE PATCHES LOL??? Why lie? Content and more patches? Era of REFINEMENT, the first of the...
Sep 27, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Double Post: I mean, I think just opening up the game more would be a great balance change. I think being able to dec zergs and such...
Sep 27, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
what's the bet? Are you fartbox? Dude said something similar to me, how the game was gonna explode in pop once they added wep abilities...
Sep 27, 2026
Top
Bottom