I feel like if I write too much you don't read all of the words. You miss 'nots,' etc.
It also allows you to ignore important parts of my post. So, disregarding what you said:
1. What is the bet that we are betting? I am not one of those dudes who just says yeah yeah yeah and never bets.
Two things I would say that are NOT related to the balance you speak of are Bridge and Character Migration between servers, so if those things happen, we will have to adjust for that.
Balance can be done for more than combat, also, but I will give you that because I sincerely doubt SV is gonna balance the game systems that matter.
Wanna go 1000 pop avg by new year? Lasting for at least one month? They will do sales, I am sure, but i still doubt they will raise pop on that level unless they drastically adjust the game to make it interesting to new players.
2. You say low IQ so much. I know it's a meme, but I wonder, what is your IQ? I also wonder what you age is, if you would offer that.
What I wanted was a 'balance' of more than thursar vs alvarin. You think that alone will reinvigorate the game. Let's see.
And remember, they said they were gonna look at the data and look at the skills. All those numbers you posted and situations have been available to them and spoken of the whole time said skills existed.
You want what you to do be the best again, and that's cool. I wouldn't be mad if it was. But I want a functional sandbox.
I don't think more than 50% of the pop cares that alvarin is OP. I don't think new players really care. It's a very sweat issue that, yes, affects me and I don't like it... but most people will quit before that due to how the game is.
If they don't balance GRIND / Vertical progression and allow people to make a difference thru siege / war dec, combat is still gonna be the same 500 sweaties who play 10 hours a day.
I think we can get back over 500 avg with some good balance. Could be the game you love. Will be interesting to see what happens ifwhen the balance they do isn't what you want them to do haha.
It also allows you to ignore important parts of my post. So, disregarding what you said:
1. What is the bet that we are betting? I am not one of those dudes who just says yeah yeah yeah and never bets.
Two things I would say that are NOT related to the balance you speak of are Bridge and Character Migration between servers, so if those things happen, we will have to adjust for that.
Balance can be done for more than combat, also, but I will give you that because I sincerely doubt SV is gonna balance the game systems that matter.
Wanna go 1000 pop avg by new year? Lasting for at least one month? They will do sales, I am sure, but i still doubt they will raise pop on that level unless they drastically adjust the game to make it interesting to new players.
2. You say low IQ so much. I know it's a meme, but I wonder, what is your IQ? I also wonder what you age is, if you would offer that.
What I wanted was a 'balance' of more than thursar vs alvarin. You think that alone will reinvigorate the game. Let's see.
And remember, they said they were gonna look at the data and look at the skills. All those numbers you posted and situations have been available to them and spoken of the whole time said skills existed.
You want what you to do be the best again, and that's cool. I wouldn't be mad if it was. But I want a functional sandbox.
I don't think more than 50% of the pop cares that alvarin is OP. I don't think new players really care. It's a very sweat issue that, yes, affects me and I don't like it... but most people will quit before that due to how the game is.
If they don't balance GRIND / Vertical progression and allow people to make a difference thru siege / war dec, combat is still gonna be the same 500 sweaties who play 10 hours a day.
I think we can get back over 500 avg with some good balance. Could be the game you love. Will be interesting to see what happens ifwhen the balance they do isn't what you want them to do haha.