WTS FIRST LEGENDARY WEAPON IN GAME HISTORY. AUCTION.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
WTS LEGENDARY PERFECT TUNGSTEEL AXE AUCTION
"West Flame"
WESTERN FLAME.jpg

WEST FLAME EPIC.jpg

THIS AMAZING WEAPON IS FIRST LEGENDARY WEAPON MAKE IN GAME HISTORY.
IS UNIQUE ITEM AND NOT WILL FIND OTHER SIMILAR NEVER.
HAVE MUCH VALUE NOT ONLY FOR EXCELENT QUALITY, TOO FOR BE PERSONALIZATE UNIQUE ITEM.
I WILL OPEN TODAY AUCTION AND ACCEPT OFERTS SINCE TODAY 08/05/2002 TO 13/05/2022
MINIMUM FEE WILL BE 5000G.

AUTION OPEN!

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I appreciate your business of selling you the engravers. We made a cronite axe and sword before selling. :)

Side note. Simple handles are terrible for axes.
Yes. No about. I like honest deals. About simple handle was only option for reduce a bit weigth. But i not see this as combat pieze. More as a ornamental históric weapon. About you and me all is ok in personal but as you know i Will never forget you kill my favourite Horse and in rigth moment you Will pay the price. I Hope you understand. I am patient man. I wait.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae
D

Deleted member 44

Yes. No about. I like honest deals. About simple handle was only option for reduce a bit weigth. But i not see this as combat pieze. More as a ornamental históric weapon. About you and me all is ok in personal but as you know i Will never forget you kill my favourite Horse and in rigth moment you Will pay the price. I Hope you understand. I am patient man. I wait.

I feel you. Every horse I lose is a piece of my soul departing my body.

You don't need to drop weight on the axes to make them usable. A Thursar can use an axe with next to no stamina drain.

Recommended axe type: Double Kallard (Tungsteel) with a Brute Handle (Steel) wrapped in Plate Scale.
I was hitting for 80 through Cronite/Iron Fur (Mercenary Plate) armor.
I hit a naked for 260 and instantly killed him.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I feel you. Every horse I lose is a piece of my soul departing my body.

You don't need to drop weight on the axes to make them usable. A Thursar can use an axe with next to no stamina drain.

Recommended axe type: Double Kallard (Tungsteel) with a Brute Handle (Steel) wrapped in Plate Scale.
I was hitting for 80 through Cronite/Iron Fur (Mercenary Plate) armor.
I hit a naked for 260 and instantly killed him.
Sound great. I Will check. I am near make cronite weapons with my crafter. 6-7 days and i ready. My Next legendary weapon Will be cronite King sword.

Vaith

May 28, 2020
Heh.. you guys think you have the 1-5th first legendary weapons crafted? think again i was first. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I appreciate your business of selling you the engravers. We made a cronite axe and sword before selling. :)

Side note. Simple handles are terrible for axes.
You can show data? I make 1 Min Next take engraver. And put this post for future históric register.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Excelent congratz on the sell. Btw when was this Legendary bullshit added? Are the designs unique or procedurally generated?

It would be cool that was the case and the value of such ítems obviously set by players appraising the details of the patterns.

Another cool thing would be to give players the ability to print nave's date/time on the craft, giving well aged weapons/gear another inherited value.

I mean if it's being added to the game it should at least have an appealling twist.

Reactions: m4rt3 and Ibarruri