WTS FIRST LEGENDARY WEAPON IN GAME HISTORY. AUCTION.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Excelent congratz on the sell. Btw when was this Legendary bullshit added? Are the designs unique or procedurally generated?

It would be cool that was the case and the value of such ítems obviously set by players appraising the details of the patterns.

Another cool thing would be to give players the ability to print nave's date/time on the craft, giving well aged weapons/gear another inherited value.

I mean if it's being added to the game it should at least have an appealling twist.

I'll be honest with you, theoretically each weapon is personalized but... to be "legendary weapons" they are pretty poor. The models are auto-generated and you cannot design or influence the aesthetics.
You can NOT add reliefs, drawings, dates, names or engravings by yourself. Not to mention that the item only gives more durability, nothing more.
They're not really legendary weapons, they're just weapons with decorations haha

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
Excelent congratz on the sell. Btw when was this Legendary bullshit added? Are the designs unique or procedurally generated?

It would be cool that was the case and the value of such ítems obviously set by players appraising the details of the patterns.

Another cool thing would be to give players the ability to print nave's date/time on the craft, giving well aged weapons/gear another inherited value.

I mean if it's being added to the game it should at least have an appealling twist.
Ya none of that or anything added, just durability increase and a small decal somewhat visible. Huge miss and lazy implementation unfortunately. Maybe in the future we can get cool unique things. You need an Adamantite Engraving Pen or something to 1 time use on the item while making it btw