Who actually thought this would be different.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
You forgot the part where whole guilds were exploiting through the queue as well. On top of copy pasting gold everywhere through turtle methods and haven exploitation. If the playing field wasn't even fair from the first moment, then land should not have been up for grabs.
A lot of us were asking for them to stop the servers and fix the major issues on launch. I think they were too worried with their server limitations to even care about the exploits going on. The really should have pulled the plug once they saw how fubar everything was. Yeah, a lot of us would have been pissed because we really wanted to play...but imagine if they did and we could have had a fairly smooth launch. None of us would have had to experience the literal worst launch in MMO history and we could potentially be enjoying the game right now...

Reactions: Jatix

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
None of us would have had to experience the literal worst launch in MMO history and we could potentially be enjoying the game right now...
I'm sick of games launching poorly too early, then never doing anywhere near as well as they could have. I was so hype to play launch, with thousands of bad nubs to dunk on, who are 95% going to quit regardless of if I kill them or not. I didnt even get to leave haven for 2 weeks because myrland wasn't playable lmao. And by then they already ruined red priests and stuff. The nubs all quit and I didnt even get to kill them first lmao. Feels bad.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I hoped. The thing that surprised me Is that they dont started from zero to build the game, they have already a lot ready but seem do the same errors of mo1.

manure

May 7, 2022
Hello boys and girls. I’d like to know something from the vets. Cause the nubs did not do their homework on MO1

Who actually thought this would be better than mO1.

I thought this game would be perfect... They made mistakes in the past...they had experience... They knew what players enjoyed and what attracted people to a game !
They could´ve done a masterpiece this time.

But, INSTEAD, what do we see ??

- GUARDS OUTSIDE TOWNS...
- No Pilfering and snooping skills

Go to hell, stupid Devs