What happened to the dev contest?

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Probably because the Toxic MO community was going onto other Games Discords and message boards and acting like a bunch of petulant children. Spamming them, trash talking them etc..

In my opinion, very much deserved to be removed. If the community can not control itself and SV have no interest in building a better community then they do not deserve any prizes.

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Probably because the Toxic MO community was going onto other Games Discords and message boards and acting like a bunch of petulant children. Spamming them, trash talking them etc..

In my opinion, very much deserved to be removed. If the community can not control itself and SV have no interest in building a better community then they do not deserve any prizes.
Provide proof this happened or STFU Kuthara. Its attidudes like this that make a community "toxic" and as I recall, you're an expert.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

Can't really agree with this.

How is SV supposed to control any of this?

LilLordFontleroy

Nov 28, 2020

Don't be toxic, bro

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Provide proof this happened or STFU Kuthara. Its attidudes like this that make a community "toxic" and as I recall, you're an expert.

People were literally telling people to do it IN MO2 Discord at the time. Sorry but if the community is going to be toxic, then this is what happens. Unfortunately, some people ruin it for everyone and I am still constantly surprised when they spit their dummy out when the consequences come around.

a.out

May 28, 2020

Blaming the community without knowing jack shit about anything. A typical Kuthara quality post.

Reactions: Rankor

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Blaming the community without knowing jack shit about anything. A typical Kuthara quality post.

People were going to the other games Discords and spamming/trolling them hard. I am not sure what is the issue with pointing this out. Maybe if you stopped denying the issue and actively tried to promote a better community we would not be in this situation. It may not have been because of this however It was a pretty poor show of our people.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
People were going to the other games Discords and spamming/trolling them hard. I am not sure what is the issue with pointing this out. Maybe if you stopped denying the issue and actively tried to promote a better community we would not be in this situation. It may not have been because of this however It was a pretty poor show of our people.
Anybody have a screenshot of this apparent toxic behaviour?