What happened to the dev contest?

a.out

May 28, 2020
So this dev contest went into some "semi finals" with pretty much same games as before, just with MO removed. What gives?

Cobblecat

Mar 29, 2021
A couple of people in chat remarked last night that someone was using a bot to vote for MO2 and that MO2 had been kicked out of the contest. True or not I couldn't say.

Cobblecat

Mar 29, 2021
It was all probably just speculation, but if a fan of the game did that to get the vote to go the way he/she wanted, they did the game a great disservice. :(

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Did the vote mean much?

Wasn't there supposed to be judges or something?

I read that it could have been do to the nudity and violence. But again could just have been speculation.

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.
Hoping Henrik will provide us some news on next week.
Since he asked the whole community to vote daily on contest, he could be so kind to explain us what went wrong.
But being used to SV's usual communication skill, I wouldn't bet on that.

• Haha
Reactions: Keurk

LilLordFontleroy

Nov 28, 2020
Hoping Henrik will provide us some news on next week.
Since he asked the whole community to vote daily on contest, he could be so kind to explain us what went wrong.
But being used to SV's usual communication skill, I wouldn't bet on that.
Nah man he already talked about it on stream yesterday many hours ago, you must have missed it. Don't blame that on them! They didn't tell SV anything, and Henrik has requested an explanation. He has also reached out to one of their partners to check what happened.

a.out

May 28, 2020
Nah man he already talked about it on stream yesterday many hours ago, you must have missed it. Don't blame that on them! They didn't tell SV anything, and Henrik has requested an explanation. He has also reached out to one of their partners to check what happened.
Well, I do blame it on them, that this piece of information right there is nowhere to be found on their forums or the static discord channels. It took a thread on the forums and several posts to get to this point.

So ... thanks for letting us know ;)

Reactions: SoftHater

LilLordFontleroy

Nov 28, 2020
Well, I do blame it on them, that this piece of information right there is nowhere to be found on their forums or the static discord channels. It took a thread on the forums and several posts to get to this point.

Touche! But at the same time...this isn't such an important issue for them to broadcast (IMO)

Last edited:

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.

Yes, man.
I do blame their behavior.
They makes us the honor of their presence on the forums just when need numbers, then just ignore wall again.

💯

Just have a coherent behavior, if you need forum take care of it or let it go by itself.
Do not interact only when you need something, these kind of things only lead trust bond to deteriorate.

LilLordFontleroy

Nov 28, 2020
Yes, man.
They makes us the honor of their presence on the forums just when need numbers, then just ignore wall again.

💯

Just have a coherent behavior, if you need forum take care of it or let it go by itself.
Do not interact only when you need something, these kind of things only lead trust bond to deteriorate.

Well I'm glad you figured out who to blame! 💯 bruh :ROFLMAO:

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
That does not make any sense, because that would mean that votes are meaningless because some board of directors just choses how it pleases anyways ...
That is exactly how it is.

The WNhub contact page is a dummy page, so I can't even write a letter to complain.

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Yes, man.

💯

There are things that I wouldn’t share publicly if I was henrik.

• Haha
Reactions: SoftHater

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
That does not make any sense, because that would mean that votes are meaningless because some board of directors just choses how it pleases anyways ...
There’s a big club. And you ain’t in it