what daggers hit a weak spots?

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
there are special daggers which hit weak spots. what are they? everyone talk about it but no one knows which one

Reactions: Semper

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
Ice Masta weakspot reddit comment

this guy says some interesting things. and i put his weakspot info pictures (i have no idea what they represent though).

"I got steel/steel mercy dagger right now is about 80% weakspot chance. Dense crepite/incisium handle should improve that marginally."

"Daggers require very little materials, as cuprum dagger with an incisium hilt is cheap as fuck to make, damage is very similar. "

"We still don't have tapii, which should push that even higher"

84cc18cae14c38edaed1f19d375867c4.png18489cb215c15362d2d930a0747c6cc4.png

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
> With the proper arrow it's like a 60% WS chance on the body, 100% on head, this kills armoured horses really fast. Y

I'm not sure if this guy actually knows what he's even talking about tbh

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Because weakspots from bows don't work on torso no matter what the bow or what the arrow is, and horses don't care about weakspots - you'll see the weakspot message, but armor will not be ignored. The spreadsheet is kinda close though.

Yes steel/tungsteel mercy dagger with incisium hilt is great for weakspots (even then, you'll probably do more damage vs steel armour with a risar dagger), with everything else inc. war dagger it's there but too unreliable to build your character around them.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Ice Masta weakspot reddit comment

this guy says some interesting things. and i put his weakspot info pictures (i have no idea what they represent though).

"I got steel/steel mercy dagger right now is about 80% weakspot chance. Dense crepite/incisium handle should improve that marginally."

"Daggers require very little materials, as cuprum dagger with an incisium hilt is cheap as fuck to make, damage is very similar. "

"We still don't have tapii, which should push that even higher"

View attachment 3445View attachment 3446
This is data from an old Mo1 datamine. I wouldn't post that stuff here unless you are looking for trouble tbh.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
Because weakspots from bows don't work on torso no matter what the bow or what the arrow is, and horses don't care about weakspots - you'll see the weakspot message, but armor will not be ignored. The spreadsheet is kinda close though.

Yes steel/tungsteel mercy dagger with incisium hilt is great for weakspots (even then, you'll probably do more damage vs steel armour with a risar dagger), with everything else inc. war dagger it's there but too unreliable to build your character around them.
hm ok, any clues on up to date info about weak spots?
because im looking to be a mage with dagger as backup, or high dex if weak spots work well like that.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
hm ok, any clues on up to date info about weak spots?
because im looking to be a mage with dagger as backup, or high dex if weak spots work well like that.
There is no accurate data because weakspot chance is not shown on a weapon unlike damage values and ws bonus from dex is not shown in game unlike damage bonus, but again, small hilt steel mercy dagger with incisium core has a WS well over 50% on a 127 dex veela. Some say placoid scales work well for grip material, but i'm yet to find a weaponsmith who bothered to level placoid scales lore to test it. Most dagger fighters prefer risar dagger for it's high damage though.

Dagger fighter is no meta and if you want to go this route, i really suggest to try stout swordfighter veela first, learn to PvP and win like that, then switch to daggers, and after you feel confident enough drop weight to lean. Lean is mostly for speed advantage because your role in group fights will be to rat, dive, and kill steal so you'll have to run around a lot. You don't want shield too because you'd be wasting a lot of stamina on blocking and you need it for running.

I never tried dagger mage really, and they were nerfed on release patch a bit. They do seem good in the hands of an experienced player. Check
for a build and guidelines. Again, it's not the best starter build, mostly because as a newbie you'll be switching to daggers when you better be casting and vice versa.

Last edited: