Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
"This means we will add additional continents, just as planned for future continents like Sarducaa etc, but it will be Myrland for now. You will be able to travel back and forth, as you do between different Haven instances now, and things will remain persistent with your character and guild status. However you will not be able to build on these extra Myrland continents, only on the main one."

This makes me think additional continents may be bumped up the priority list. Clonetinents are a very temporary solution that create some core issues with resource control. Don't get me wrong they are exactly what the game needs right now, but they need to be replaced the moment it's feasible. So they can't recycle visual assets from MO1 very easily meaning there is no strong reason it needs to be Sarduuca. Given that, what do you want to see next?

map_nave-jpg.7557

I don't think the fine details of this map are 100% set in stone. If not, I'd like to see Lykia first but with more water seperation from Myrland. Particularly not removing the ocean route from Jungle Camp to the Gaul'Kor area past Morin Khur. Lykia should be a cool continent with some new things but the Alvarin are mainly jungle dwellers which means mainly just a bunch of flora and fauna with scattered ruins. Nothing too hard to implement ASAP.

After that Sidoia. Sidoia I'd love to see include ships and underwater content. It should really add a new layer of depth to gameplay. That's the main reason I want Lykia as the first region with more water separation. It opens up maritime trade routes and makes the Coral Sea a massive hotspot for trade, piracy and other ocean content.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Sarducca is confirmed next but not many are be looking forword to it.

Reactions: TrothGar

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I don't even think add another "meat on the fire" at this actual state of the game.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Sarducca is confirmed next but not many are be looking forword to it.

I would be really excited about Sarducaa if they make it a continent with a lot of points of interest. If it's just a ton of flat desert (as I understand it was in MO1) I'm not all that interested. My concern is they're going to rush it which means it probably WON'T be interesting.

Reactions: Psyop

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I would be really excited about Sarducaa if they make it a continent with a lot of points of interest. If it's just a ton of flat desert (as I understand it was in MO1) I'm not all that interested. My concern is they're going to rush it which means it probably WON'T be interesting.
They will prob rush finishing it but its been in dev for some time. You usually have one dude make the rough draft of the map and he moves to the next map while other devs come in behind him to polish, and then more after them to start putting in the content.

Hooves

Nov 30, 2020
Myrland is already empty of creatures and content. Sarducca is the last thing that we need, but knowing SV they will release Sarducca first.

Reactions: TrothGar

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I would like to get Sidoia next together with boats. But Sarducaa has been confirmed at some point, and Sarducaa already exists in MO1 and can easily taken as base for the MO2 continent: Same as with Myrland, the general map stays the same, the dungeons are planed and the animals can be taken, too.

Best for the community would be another continent.

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
Sarducca is probably going to be the easiest to copy and therefore fastest, which would mean getting rid of at least some of the Myrland instances sooner. Not assets of course, but just the general layout and map design. I bet Henrik will do whatever it takes to reduce the instances. I would guess we are months away from setting foot on the next continent, whatever it is. Myrland underwent a lot of change during beta. They kept going back to fix all the floating ground and add more roads and details. So we will see the same kind of process again. Maybe they should do some kind of beta test period for it.

If they do go with Sarducca, I do hope they follow Mats lore more closely this time, and include the jungle which I understand he intended to be south of the desert.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Khan and Xunila

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Sarducaa, I wish it could have been EU hosted while Myrland would be NA. I just enjoy Sarducaa, main reasons it was "bad" in Mo1 was it didn't really have much that made it viable as a place to be if you weren't already a kitted out vet and the lack of people playing there.

If there were more people there the continent would have been great, but I can count on one hand the times I even ran into other people that werent in my own guild.

Reactions: Xunila

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Sarducaa, I wish it could have been EU hosted while Myrland would be NA. I just enjoy Sarducaa, main reasons it was "bad" in Mo1 was it didn't really have much that made it viable as a place to be if you weren't already a kitted out vet and the lack of people playing there.

If there were more people there the continent would have been great, but I can count on one hand the times I even ran into other people that werent in my own guild.
Nah Sarducca was bad because it was a massive empty desert that you had to be mounted on to farm anything. And the heat system was just annoying and gave nothing good to the place imo.

We went and lived in Aur (or whatever it was called) for a week hoping to get good pvp...

We didn't.

Idk why the community wants a repeat of MO1. We had the opportunity to have a new magic school before Necro. People still voted Necro. We may have had the chance to vote on the first continent...and people still want Sarducca. Boring.

Reactions: ThaBadMan and Sgr

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Nah Sarducca was bad because it was a massive empty desert that you had to be mounted on to farm anything. And the heat system was just annoying and gave nothing good to the place imo.
"it didn't really have much that made it viable as a place to be if you weren't already a kitted out vet and the lack of people playing there."
Answered

The problem was population AND the dependency on progress. That being gear, skills, mounts or all of them. Little reason any person would want to go there.

If they make it so that its a viable place to play from 0 gear it would work just fine as a alternative starting location/continent.

If its the same size as in mo1, the place would feel alive enough at around 300-400 people.