Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

boba

Jun 23, 2020
we just want to resolve this matter with ethics and wisdom. you can have your name if you admit that you have slandered our leader, you do not have a shred of solid evidence to prove it. we never want to invade your field in roleplaying and never say that we are mo1 zeal when we recruited people. the name zeal that we are using for almost 8 years was used in our community in ark and apex legends, it has nothing to do with you guys. we didnt demand attention, we just wanted to clarify all of the people that are playing mortal and not going to people and spread lies behind you guys

hey just saying ark and apex legends haven't been out for 8 years.

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
I'm curious if the newcomers to MO are the same as Zealot Gaming ?
if so then from what i see from a google search shows they have been around in other games for some years,

BUT
it appears they're known as 'Zealot Gaming' and not 'Zealots' per the original MO guild and also use the tag [zG] rather than the MO 'Zealots' with [Zeal]

if it be the same then these are essentially different as [zG] Zealot Gaming is not [Zeal] Zealots.

Am I completely off track or is there yet another group out there with similar history ?

Reactions: boba

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I'm curious if the newcomers to MO are the same as Zealot Gaming ?
if so then from what i see from a google search shows they have been around in other games for some years,

BUT
it appears they're known as 'Zealot Gaming' and not 'Zealots' per the original MO guild and also use the tag [zG] rather than the MO 'Zealots' with [Zeal]

if it be the same then these are essentially different as [zG] Zealot Gaming is not [Zeal] Zealots.

Am I completely off track or is there yet another group out there with similar history ?

What a sensible way of thinking. Doesn't fit MO.

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
Ashenfell is AQ Keurk, and yes, most of the outside guilds like TPG, MAPLEs etc perform better than the MO guilds.

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
Ashenfell is AQ Keurk, and yes, most of the outside guilds like TPG, MAPLEs etc perform better than the MO guilds.

MO probably has some of the least skilled players of any hardcore MMO. Didn't always used to be that way but it sure is now.

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
ashenfell who joined at stress test are AQ? i don't think, its the people i played it from Lif maybe they got some AQ members in it., (i talk about the Beric crew)
Deez,
AQ came bck in 2014. Riding lyrks,getting rekt everywhere, leaving the game. they have had some solid pvpers but what happen is most people grealy over estimated AQ in mo. They werent that good for most of them , they were just taking advantage of some game knowledge many of us didnt have back then, and it was hard to fight "invisible" and such .
Once people got to know the map, the game a bit more, AQ was only good at making christmas song.
TPG , MAPLES, i m sorry thoses names are totally unknown to me, and it does not mean they gonna perform better in mo. Its not because you have 3 solid pvpers able to handle the dunk on the long run than most of the other guildmate will handle it tho.

Last edited:

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
ashenfell who joined at stress test are AQ? i don't think, its the people i played it from Lif maybe they got some AQ members in it., (i talk about the Beric crew)
Deez,
AQ came bck in 2014. Riding lyrks,getting rekt everywhere, leaving the game. they have had some solid pvpers but what happen is most people grealy over estimated AQ in mo. They werent that good for most of them , they were just taking advantage of some game knowledge many of us didnt have back then, and it was hard to fight "invisible" and such .
Once people got to know the map, the game a bit more, AQ was only good at making christmas song.
TPG , MAPLES, i m sorry thoses names are totally unknown to me, and it does not mean they gonna perform better in mo. Its not because you have 3 solid pvpers able to handle the dunk on the long run than most of the other guildmate will handle it tho.

AQ core were comprised of some of the best PvP players in the game. Not every member of even the best PvP groups are solid, but to say "AQ wasn't that good, they just took advantage of game knowledge" is simply false.

Unless of course, you mean basic team work, which just about every group lacked. Not to mention people that actually played mage. By the time AQ made the christmas song they were far above the rest of the server in PvP capability with exception to ENVY. You're pretty much saying AQ was only good because other people were worse, but at the same time saying "they weren't that good"

Just doesn't make any sense, should just give credit where it's due.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I think what actually is going to happen is we're going to mutually declare war on each other whatever happens with names because we don't like each other. They're going to go hide in another part of the map. HYM will be a no show come release because we'll have magic and taming by then. We might see each other on occasion and we'll probably kill them a couple times. They're going to grief some newbs and RP being badasses. We'll probably fight some more interesting group that's contesting us for territory and one of them might show up to loot corpses and then RP their presence meant something.

This topic will be the most action that comes out of the whole deal.

Reactions: Putzin

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
rf15ejz.jpg

Rest in peace, Lyfender.

Status
Not open for further replies.