Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solairerection

May 28, 2020
It didn't need to be. If the best team comp is all minion masters then any other comp is intentionally running a sub-par build. If one minion master per team is the best comp then that sounds balanced to me.

You don't need to get paid to want to grow and develop into a better player. It's the reason you should be playing these types of games. If something is "OP" you lock it until you learn to counter it and thus grow as a player, the developers fix it, or you whine endlessly which is the most unsportsmanlike thing you could possibly do.

You counter it by bringing your own pets and mounteds. Which we did. Did you bother fucking reading the post? We didn't enjoy it so we played less and less until we stopped completely. They are that overpowered, and they are that unfun to play. No one was interested in stacking any of the OP shit, as said the only counter was to bring more. If they brought one, you brought one, they brought one more, you brought one more. You would realise this if you actually played, and if you have played and don't realise, you are brain-damaged and no further discussion is needed.

I've met plenty of players who fall into the last category and while climbing out of the low ranks when I first start a game. Nothing more frustrating than being teamed with a Widowmaker when you need a tank or a healer because Widowmaker is a "skilled" pick. Glad we found out what YOU are.

I'm the type of player that will switch up my build if something seems OP until I learn enough aspects of the game I can settle into whatever complements my personal playstyle and needed team-comp best. Whenever I find my final build I know the counter to all the common cheeses because anything I couldn't counter I played until I learned how. If I didn't want to grow like that, I wouldn't play competitive games with roles and strats.

Why don't you log in and actually show us how it's done? Obviously all the players who actively PvP'd over the years must have collective retardation if they can't grasp something so simple.

Alright I will give you an example you (might) understand: If you were playing Overwatch and they added 1 or 2 characters that were better than everything else, and the only way to counter it was stacking those two characters. Would you still play that game?

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
I'm not claiming vet status but I did play the game. I have enough to know you can build a new character in a few days and that it wasn't too hard to pick up a new character slot later in the game when necromancy was a thing. It wasn't like ArcheAge or something where dramatic build changes would seriously set you back in strength due to the endless grind.

Still don't know anything about game mechanics.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I'm hardly debating all vets. Just a small clique of forum trolls whose story is hardly unanimous among all the vets I've talked to. But I guess there is no point debating when your argument is always going to boil down to "I know better because I played longer."

I look forward to exploiting these horribly broken mechanics in MO2 and destroying your game / making you all ragequit again. Something tells me it won't be that cut and dry though.

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
I'm hardly debating all vets. Just a small clique of forum trolls whose story is hardly unanimous among all the vets I've talked to. But I guess there is no point debating when your argument is always going to boil down to "I know better because I played longer."

I look forward to exploiting these horribly broken mechanics in MO2 and destroying your game / making you all ragequit again. Something tells me it won't be that cut and dry though.

I mean, I do know more than you and it probably is because I played far longer.

Solairerection

May 28, 2020

I look forward to exploiting these horribly broken mechanics in MO2 and destroying your game. Something tells me it won't be that cut and dry though.

Nice cop out.

You can log in-game and see what we are talking about all for yourself. Then you don't have to rely on other's opinion to be wrong about it. Indeed, it looks like MO2 will have the same path as MO1, but we will see.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
You can log in-game and see what we are talking about all for yourself.

My primary concern is building a knowledge-base for an up-and-coming game and not spending too much time on a dying game. That being said I might if there reaches a point in my MO2 testing I feel my knowledge is complete. Sounds insanely fun if there are super overpowered "I win" buttons I can use to beat a population to "sportsmanly" to take advantage of it and run 100% DK builds.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020

I like how you claim this but all I've seen is your guild members attempting to back up what you say, whether satirical or not; only to further prove you are ignorant in a lot of things you say and do. This'll be a funny quote to revisit in the future.

So where is fake ZEAL going to play out of again?

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I like how you claim this but all I've seen is your guild members attempting to back up what you say, whether satirical or not; only to further prove you are ignorant in a lot of things you say and do. This'll be a funny quote to revisit in the future.

So where is fake ZEAL going to play out of again?

Wherever it is you'll know our name. ;)

Solairerection

May 28, 2020
My primary concern is building a knowledge-base for an up-and-coming game and not spending too much time on a dying game.

Judging by your ability to comprehend obvious facts about a game you seem to know so much about, yet haven't played, this might take awhile.

Take your time, no rush. Come back when you're ready and check MO1 out, I'm sure you will enjoy it and "build your knowledge-base" up even further.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Wherever it is you'll know our name. ;)

'im going to main dk'

'you'll know our name'

You are the shit tier guild that gets shit on by new MO players from LO who have done nothing but talk shit, mass recruit, and display such an unfathomable amount of ignorance.

Heard people were leaving your guild because of all the stupid shit too, that's funny. A proper guild retains members instead of trying to inflate numbers.

I'd actually recommend Viknuss' guild over yours if I had to choose between the two, because even though Viknuss' speaks out of his ass a lot he actually played MO1 and has people in his guild who played MO1 and while a lot of them are cringe they haven't approached these levels. I've never even seen your members run around in the alpha and I've killed a looooooooot of people.

Pretty sad when me, a supposed nobody in hiding, doesn't even know you guys in-game. Must just be fodder that falls in line with the zergs when they pop up.

Very not good guild.

Reactions: Godkin Veratas

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Judging by your ability to comprehend obvious facts about a game you seem to know so much about, yet haven't played, this might take awhile.

Take your time, no rush. Come back when you're ready and check MO1 out, I'm sure you will enjoy it and "build your knowledge-base" up even further.

What's funny data from MO1 in a lot of cases is 1 to 1 for MO2. Especially in crafting. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm not sure where he gets this idea that crafting is going to get him ahead in a game he barely played haha.

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
Kaemik, pets were OP because they would bug out and hit you being invisible or fall underneath the mesh. There was no height check. So you'd be on buildings in Kranesh with a bear on you getting hit from 50 feet away. Or you'd run down a slope and the pet would fall under the world.

At one point there were bats that would always hit you because there was no LoS check.

Death knights were strong, but not OP. And at the very least it was always hilarious to kill a DK, because you knew you were hurting the person whose DK you killed.

Is a legendary example

So just know that since Zeal is a massive recruit guild. I'll literally just join and kill your DK while you're grinding it AFK over night, and there is nothing to stop me from doing that. MO isn't the kind of game where you want to have your behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Handsome Young Man

Solairerection

May 28, 2020
What's funny data from MO1 in a lot of cases is 1 to 1 for MO2. Especially in crafting. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm not sure where he gets this idea that crafting is going to get him ahead in a game he barely played haha.

He'll either remain shit-tier or stay afk until they re-release the combat pets and magically become good. Thus the circle of MO will be complete again. Maybe, or SV learn their lesson and he stays afk forever instead, we will see.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
There’s a lot of truth being offered to Kaemik in this thread. For the sake of the game, I hope your judgement improves and you remain after learning some tough lessons in Nave. Since you mass recruit, you’ll be impacting many new players with foolish decisions that will appear unnecessary in retrospect.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Oh I'm aware. Back when I started in MO1 like 8 years ago the first guild I joined was some shitty noob guild and PvP players would join it and just grief the fuck out of people in that guild, even as a new player I held my ground but would eventually die haha. Good times, frustrating, but good times.

These guys honestly need to get just that kind of treatment on release if they can even make it to that point without dissolving

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Can't wait to join fake ZEAL to grief them non-stop and forever suck information out of their guild and Discord. Thanks for the idea @[AF]Tyrone

Pretty sure if you don't know which town we're leaning toward settling you don't have much of value. That isn't even very closely guarded information. I guess talking smack is purely reserved for self-proclaimed vets too afraid to reveal their name? I'm shaking in my boots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.