Promised content

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Last seen April 26, 2023.

View attachment 6535

yeah, sebs, too. He really only posted that one thing when the alt servers came up.

It was a rhetorical question haha.

I don't have that screaming at the wall feeling simply because what we are saying is recorded, for now. I bet dude has seen some stuff? Maybe? He just might not log in. April was before I quit afaik ( oops, no it wasn't ) and back then you could still @ him, again afaik.

But yeah, yikes. I dunno why people disagree with me when I say it's such a bad look that he has been mostly absent for the whole game's life (in regards to places outside of Discord and Streams.) It doesn't instill confidence from the player base.

Conclusion: Henrik stopped coming to the forums after I quit :eek: The facts support this.

Reactions: Teknique

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Its a real shame seeing a large part of the original games soul was actually in the forums.

myman!

And yeah, there were close to 100 (right?) people who were unique, interesting personalities that posted there. I can rattle off names, and maybe it's more like 50, but I dunno. People came and went, they went at each other, and you wanted to log into the game and see what they were doing to each other haha.

Add in Henrik to that, who would stop by. Sometimes people would say some cute shit to him, and then sometimes Henrik had some moments where he had a pretty good comeback. Sebs was generally well regarded. I don't understand why they left!

I was talking to Slarti on Discord and I made the joke, "I dunno why everyone hates me!" And he was like well they don't hate you, but I don't think they like it that you offer feedback and aren't playing the game, but I mean, why should I be held to a different standard than HENRIK. Dude is the lead dev and he doesn't play the game haha.

A little levity! I haven't given up YET.